Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Ladies, Girth Versus Length? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Girth Versus Length? (3279 Views)

Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My Secret Method / Penile Length (pics) / Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Cinderella5(f): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Let's talk about sex, don't be shy, this is the 21st century where we are liberated, we should discuss freely, non judgemental open minded guys are welcome too and pls ignore any retarded male who comes here to spew thrash cos they are hypocrites and broke.

Having said that, if you are to mould your dream man, will you prefer a long or fat D?
If you don't want to talk based on personal experience, you can talk based on what you have heard or learnt smiley

As for me, Girth over length (from information i have gathered).
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by VargasVee(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Where's your real moniker? It's the 21st century and you're hiding behind a fake account? Humor me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Fadiga24(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Miss cucumber again?!!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by teehamzat(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
this girl again, pennis talk no dey tire you? Are you always wet? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Charles4075(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
They yaff come again.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by MrDandy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kolo people jus full this nairaland cry

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
You again!
Anyway let allow the ladies to make the comments
I may actually learn one or two things here grin
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by purem(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
Let's talk about sex, don't be shy, this is the 21st century where we are liberated, we should discuss freely, non judgemental open minded guys are welcome too and pls ignore any retarded male who comes here to spew thrash cos they are hypocrites and broke.

Having said that, if you are to mould your dream man, will you prefer a long or fat D?
If you don't want to talk based on personal experience, you can talk based on what you have heard or learnt smiley

hey babe since it's whathshu lyk we can hook up 1 night cud turn 2 all night trust me, it fat, tick and heavy
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Cinderella5(f): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
See all of them, shamless men

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Stevengerd(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Gosh!!! Prick Matter No Tire Una Ni? God Deliver Ur Children Frm The Hands Of Konji.
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cinderella5:

Lol. .what of me that's Oliver twist?
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
See all of them, shamless men
lol..they are coming for you
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by NairalandCS(m): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
See comments. grin
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
See dem comments.
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
Hmmm
say something now
Ewo ni hmmm sad
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Deadshot(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cinderella5:

Looking for a reasonable reason to comment ; sad
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
sekxy:

please my sister for the sake of us students you need to expantiate on that your point smiley
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
say something now Ewo ni hmmm sad
If you ask me na who I go ask?lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
please my sister for the sake of us students you need to expantiate on that your point smiley
lol....
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
If you ask me na who I go ask?lipsrsealed
well it be nice for you to make contribution to the thread smiley
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Girth. Definitely girth over length.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by 2buffagain(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cinderella5:

Why are you working off "information you have gathered?".
Why do you need "external information" to assert what matters or doesn't matter to you?

This is why women are never happy...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
sekxy:

lol....
abi some of us are still learning from the school of nairaland
This are the topics that can only be discussed on a faceless forum
Cause no sane lady will give us response in real llif but no fear here
So let us learn wink
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by teehamzat(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
you are a fool
okay
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cinderella5:

of course girth is much preferable my dear...it stimulates and fills the walls better than the lengthy but little girth.

You may have 9 inches of length dangling like a pendulum between your knees, but if the circumference is weak, you're basically packing a glorified sexual toilet snake. Little stimulation will occur between her ovaries.

You can even give a woman quicker squirty orgasms with a dick blessed in girth than length.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
well it be nice for you to make contribution to the thread smiley
From what i've heard it's probably girth.grin
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
From what i've heard it's probably girth.grin
hmmm grin
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by CaptainNipples: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
sekxy:

greyboy5000:
sekxy:

she wants it all... the big, the long even the short ones
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by CaptainNipples: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
sekxy:
but how can you want all
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Cinderella5(f): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
purem:

hey babe since it's whathshu lyk we can hook up 1 night cud turn 2 all night trust me, it fat, tick and heavy
you are a fool
Re: Ladies, Girth Versus Length? by Cinderella5(f): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
of course girth is much preferable my dear...it stimulates and fills the walls better than the lengthy but little girth.

You may have 9 inches of length dangling like a pendulum between your knees, but if the circumference is weak, you're basically packing a glorified sexual toilet snake. Little stimulation will occur between her ovaries.

You can even give a woman quicker squirty orgasms with a dick blessed in girth than length.
toilet snake grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

None. / The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts / For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.