Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) (3281 Views)

Top 7 Best Anti-rape Device All Female Should Know / Meet Ewobiolaoluwaseto Bridget aka 'OROBO' 'Fattiebumbum': Plus-Sized Model / Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by ProphetM0hammad: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2023
It would be a landslide win

7 Likes

Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by ProphetM0hammad: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Amaka
Ngozi
Joy
Nkechi
Have all sent their body counts to INEC and more are on the way,

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by obumsway(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Amaka
Ngozi
Joy
Nkechi
you are tagged with Stu.pidity !!!! @mods kindly work on this guy account. This ince.nst id.iot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by ProphetM0hammad: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2023
obumsway:
you are tagged with Stu.pidity !!!! @mods kindly work on this guy account. This ince.nst id.iot
I'll later ban you, Mr iheme

6 Likes

Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by Lolachef(f): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Foolishness is ur last name.
ProphetM0hammad:
Amaka
Ngozi
Joy
Nkechi
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by ProphetM0hammad: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lolachef:
Foolishness is ur last name.
I don't blame you, enemy of Obi
More body counts has been added and Obi will emerge as the minister of sport

1 Like

Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by SisterFire(f): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I'll later ban you, Mr iheme
you are so stupid like prophet Muhammad and mad like Allah.

2 Likes

Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by ProphetM0hammad: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
SisterFire:
Expect your ban
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by SisterFire(f): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Expect your ban
To hell with you .

1 Like

Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by ProphetM0hammad: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
SisterFire:
To hell with you .
Okonko calm down
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by Parkflash(f): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
SisterFire:

People like you are the cause of our problems in this country.
I don't know if you're a Christian but if you think you can make Heaven by throwing insult at other religions then I pity you

3 Likes

Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by SisterFire(f): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Parkflash:

I don't know if you're a Christian but if you think you can make Heaven by throwing insult at other religions then I pity you
... Honestly I can draw the structures of that filthy place of Satan ( Yahweh ) called heaven.
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by ProphetM0hammad: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
SisterFire:
... Honestly I can draw the structures of that filthy place of Satan ( Yahweh ) called heaven.
Ikemefuna
Ibo won't be naija president till the end of time
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by Vickho: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Parkflash:

are you a Muslim?
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by Parkflash(f): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vickho:
are you a Muslim?
Not at all
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by Vickho: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Parkflash:
Not at all
alright. can we get to Know each other? Kindle drop your WhatsApp let's talk
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by DKM123: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vickho:
alright. can we get to Know each other?
Kindle drop your WhatsApp let's talk

Ode! No woman will ever be with an uglee dem£nted small man with tiny prik like you so you go around the internet looking for girls that you can never have in real life!

Vickho the phoolish old man and petty internet scammer and th!ef. Pay me and the poor old widow our money you st0le.
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by zumbigbo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Shey you added your virgins to the ward count.. grin
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by DKM123: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vickho:
alright. can we get to Know each other?
Kindle drop your WhatsApp let's talk

.Vickho the phoolish old tr0ll and petty internet scammer and th!ef. Pay me and the poor old widow our money you st0le.
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by obumsway(m): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Ikemefuna
Ibo won't be naija president till the end of time
and your people will still be poor, malnourished and poverty stricken till the end of time .... Wawa kawaii banza

1 Like

Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by ProphetM0hammad: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2023
obumsway:
and your people will still be poor, malnourished and poverty stricken till the end of time .... Wawa kawaii banza

There will always be poor people from every tribe Mr Okoro

1 Like

Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by EmiDon11: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2023
SisterFire:
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by EmiDon11: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2023
SisterFire:
ewu
Face the op and leave heaven outta this...

Stop reasoning with ur cunt
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by EmiDon11: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

There will always be poor people from every tribe Mr Okoro
how many times have u seen a group of igbo kids begging upandan the street?
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by ProphetM0hammad: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2023
EmiDon11:
how many times have u seen a group of igbo kids begging upandan the street?

It's very rare for them to beg

They are criminals, they will rather steal than beg
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by Goodlady(f): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
It would be a landslide win
You deserve to be tied and your dïck laced with stew.
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by ProphetM0hammad: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

You deserve to be tied and your dïck laced with stew.

Is that how they lace your wet pusssy with grinded pepper?
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by Goodlady(f): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Is that how they lace your wet pusssy with grinded pepper?
I m not Obidient but you deserve jail for taunting crying babies.
Re: For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) by ProphetM0hammad: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

I m not Obidient but you deserve jail for taunting crying babies.
We are friends in real life grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become A Babe Magnet / Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? / Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.