Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Lola’s Tales: The More I Sucked, The Bigger It Grew (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lola’s Tales: The More I Sucked, The Bigger It Grew (18+) (4349 Views)

She Said I Should Suck Only One But I Sucked The Two / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola’s Tales: The More I Sucked, The Bigger It Grew (18+) by softwerk(f): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
I leaned back to take a look at his d.!ck and gave another loud gasp. That shit had to be at least 9 inches!

When I opened the door to see Mr. K at the entrance, I was first taken aback by his height…

We were basically the same height, and for a girl who is 5ft3, seeing a guy of my height hardly ever happened. I was not judging, just surprised.

We talked on the phone before choosing a time and place and you would have never guessed he was a short guy from his deep voice. Although I had no clue how a short guy is supposed to sound, but I digress.

Anyway, I stood back to let him in. After closing the door, he stood in front of me and gave me a quick kiss. Then, as I kissed him back, he deepened the kiss as we stumbled to the bed.

I got off to slowly take my clothes off as he watched. I found that my clients liked it when I did that.

I guess they love to enjoy the full display of what they paid for. After removing my clothes, I stood N@kkd in front of him for a couple of minutes to give him a chance to admire his goods.

I watched his eyes on me. He looked from my lips to my neck, then to my perky DD B@.0bs and down my slim waist to my bald Pu.$$y. I could almost see him drool in response.

After his eyes made their way down to my legs, I turned around to give him a good view of my ass. I heard him groan. I hoped that meant he thought it was money well spent.

I turned and went closer to him on the bed. I unbuttoned his shirt and began to stroke his chest. He was pretty hairy but I have learned, in my line of work, not to pay too much attention to a person’s body.

I stroked his body with my hands and moved down towards his pelvis then undid his belt. He pushed himself off a little so I could pull down his trousers.

I then reached down to pull down his briefs and gasped when I saw his semi-erect d.!ck. It was a surprise, given his height. I soon reached down to take his d.!ck in my mouth.

The more I sucked, the harder and bigger his d.!ck became. Its growth seemed to be unending and I was starting to get alarmed at his size. I kept on sucking until my mouth could barely cover the head of his C@.ck.

I leaned back to take a look at his d.!ck and gave another loud gasp. That shit had to be at least 9 inches.

This was officially the biggest d.!ck I ever experienced. I looked up to Mr. K’s face and saw him give a sheepish smile. I knew I had my work cut out for me.

I loved a challenge and getting the unexpected is something that came with the job. I loved money and I knew that the fastest way to ruin my reputation as a LovePeddler was to send back clients. So, I resolved to take on this Mountain Everest of a d.!ck and give it the most pleasure I can.

I went back to sucking but used both my hands so that his full length is covered. I made sure I kept his d.!ck well lubricated as I sucked on him and worked him the best I could.

He groaned and moaned as I kept taking his d.!ck in my mouth. Soon, he got up and pushed me down on the bed. I asked him to hold on a minute as I reached in my bag for a bottle of lubricant I carried with me just in case.

He collected it from me, unscrewed the cap and squirted generously into my Pu.$$y and on his d.!ck. Then he brought his d.!ck head close to my Pu.$$y entrance and pushed.

The head of his d.!ck was so big that it could not slide in. He pushed and pushed against me and I bit my lip in pain while he tried to penetrate.

He spread my legs wide apart and pushed some more.  I closed my eyes as I felt his C@.ck enter my tight cunt but could not enter completely.

I begged him to let me come on top as I was starting to feel uncomfortable. He agreed.  I gave it my best shot and tried to get him inside me as I straddled him. Still no luck.

Then a stony look came across his face that worried me. He pushed me over so he was on top again, and with one determined look, he thrust hard into my Pu.$$y.

just about burst into tears as he literally felt like he had split me in two. As soon as he had completely entered, he began to thrust even harder.

There was no gentleness in the way he F**.Cked. I tried to push him off and get him to go slow but he was not having it.

He bore down on me and F**.Cked my tight Pu.$$y open. He leant down, put his mouth on mine and began to kiss me passionately. Soon, the searing pain was replaced with sweet pleasure as my Pu.$$y began to adjust to him.

I began to get wetter which seemed to excite him. He began to ram into me even harder and my cervix protested.  I pushed against him, as I began to feel a mixture of pleasure and pain again. The more I pushed, the more excited he got.

He held both my legs far apart by my ankles and entered me so deep that I felt like his d.!ck will come out my mouth.

I moaned very loud, I was not even sure what I was feeling at this time. My juices were flowing, and I was getting aroused, but there was also some really intense pain.

My guy did not mind. He went to town on that tight Pu.$$y and make sure he got his pleasure. His thrusts started becoming a lot faster as he got close to climax. I cried out as he gave a couple of deep thrusts and came inside me.

I was in that hotel bed long after my client had left, waiting for my Pu.$$y to heal well enough so I could make my way home.

https://madailygist.com/confessions-the-one-who-was-too-big/

Re: Lola’s Tales: The More I Sucked, The Bigger It Grew (18+) by ukandi1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bravo bravo bravo
Re: Lola’s Tales: The More I Sucked, The Bigger It Grew (18+) by VERTEX1: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2017
softwerk:
I leaned back to take a look at his d.!ck and gave another loud gasp. That shit had to be at least 9 inches!

https://madailygist.com/confessions-the-one-who-was-too-big/

Follow me back so we can chat
Re: Lola’s Tales: The More I Sucked, The Bigger It Grew (18+) by whizzyleejr(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
That guy nah real G,,,lola be like had i know

(1) (Reply)

“i’m 21 And I Eat Ass” – Girl Advertises Herself On Twitter / TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React / My First True Love Story(s£x Part) By - VERSATILE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.