Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ (56524 Views)

Beyonce Surprises Fans With Rare Photo Of Twins Sir And Rumi / Beyonce’s 5-month-old Twins Sir & Rumi Carter, Seen In Public First Time (pics) / Jay-z Reveals Why He And Beyonce Named Their Twins Sir And Rumi Carter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wow.. The names sound very cool.. Sir Carter! I love it
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by ALAYORMII: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Injiggerwolf:
Just like Sir Alex Ferguson or Sir Shina Peters

or Rumi---nant.., or Rumi-bekwe, Port Harcourt..

Confuse.....it's Friday..kindly allow me to faint for you...

In the case of Sir Alex Ferguson, his Sir is actually a title
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Iseoluwani: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
If no be Baba beji and iya beji

Ayomikun and ayodele
Taiwo and kehinde
Chukuka and chukwuememka
Ebuka and emeka
JAMES AND JOHN
PAUL AND PETER

THEN THOSE KIDS NEVER GET NAME
dey sign doc to give children... Hmm name of their oga in Illuminati

Oshi undecided tongue
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by omobabalawo: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What happened to unique names like Kekere and Olabinde?

lol . beyonce&jay z=BJ. which is bolaji. or u can name them bola and ji . or bee and jay.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=ALAYORMII post=58002080]

Sure I know it's an English title.. Trans-mark to Name.... It sounds creative but communicate controversies

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by refreshrate: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
LaurelP:
That's dumb.

So Jay-Z and Beyonce will now be like "Come here Sir".
For their own child o.

Sir, eat your vegetables! grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
LaurelP:
That's dumb.
So Jay-Z and Beyonce will now be like "Come here Sir". For their own child o.
Got my mind!
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Lamzee(m): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
someone said Sarumi Carter
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
undecided
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by teebillz: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
What if the guy is knighted?
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by condomuser: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
You see the name alone is already a brand "Sir Carter Perfume", unlike Nigerians that give their children names like Olubunmigbemisola, ejikemeuwamma, muhammadu .

Most Nigerians will never realise the importance of simplified names.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Thylord(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
realnas:
The demonic names that they are giving their children
your Brain, what happen to it.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by ALAYORMII: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=Injiggerwolf post=58002212][/quote]

Beyonce and Jay-Z are just being silly
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Ajicold(f): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
See Name! While Some Girls Prefer To Be Called Mhiz La Frosh Meechw Yeye

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by macaranta(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
LaurelP:
That's dumb.

So Jay-Z and Beyonce will now be like "Come here Sir".
For their own child o.
grin crazy I tell ya
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Talk2Bella:
kiss Unique

chai America land of opportunities

pikin never reach a month old them don de think of how to make dem future billionaires

endorsements everywhere, first magazine to get those children faces must pay millions of dollars, just to see pikin face, our celebrities try am no body even ansa dem, Angelina Jolie u see wetin u cause ba? No Lele

baba God bless our hustle abeg Amen, our children go enjoy pass as we enjoy from our parents Amen.

If they don't trademark their names, another person will and will go ahead to make profits with the names.

Same thing David and Victoria Beckham did for her children.

Talk about parents with foresight in a well-organised society.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by ALAYORMII: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
teebillz:
What if the guy is knighted?

The boy becomes Sir Sir Carter
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
The name "Rumi" sounds like the great Islamic Poet "Rumi".
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=LaurelP post=58001490]That's dumb.
So Jay-Z and Beyonce will now be like "Come here Sir". For their own child o.
All I see here is AFRICA mentality at work wink
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by casspersteve: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
pikin we never even come out self make i start to name my children twin boy and girl-sir and ma twin boys-drake and wayne twin girls-pia and sia
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by larrypourl(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Business oriented couple.

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at affordable prices. Size 40, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 available. Click my thread below for pictures and more details.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by more2life: 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Like seriously? "Sir?" ...Wierd... Plain weird undecided undecided undecided Is this a side effect of too much money?
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by realnas(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thylord:
your Brain, what happen to it.
ask your Bastard father idiot
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by harriet412(f): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
BeenieB:
I like rumi
But Sir undecided like " Excuse me, Mr. Sir undecided undecided
On second thoughts, Sir Carter sounds very cool!
My thoughts exactly..

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by spivvy: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nootin kwansan me
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
sukkot:
the etymology of that name Rumi is not good. it means hell
HELL, you say? grin Rumi is a Japanese name that can mean either BEAUTY or WATER depending on the kanji used in writing. Rumi is also the name of a 13th century PERSIAN poet. Where did you get your "hell" meaning? undecided
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by castrokins(m): 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rumi As In Ruminant Animal?

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by BabaRamota1980: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
As good people dey America na so crazy people plenty put.

One day someone fit wake up and sue them for child abuse. Why? Cause they pimping the kids identity to rake in dollars. grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by cuteme88(f): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
undecided
Show person the twins una go dey put someone in suspense..No be twins people dey born up and down,here and there?

Abi una twins is made of gold? kilode

Na pic i wan see then we shall discuss on the name mata

Lemme come N be going jare.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by hipsyleema(f): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
bsideboii:
These guys always want something unique.

"Sir" and "Rumi" or you can call them "Sarumi" awon omo Carter.

You're funny bros
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by BabaRamota1980: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
I go read news for obodo naija where one madam don pour hot water for house girl body and nothing happen. McDonalds no do that much sef before someone sue them and got paid millions upon millions.

For yankee agbero dey look for open gutter to step foot and fall inside so hin and lawyer go chop govt money, and he no see gutter...govt don cover everything. For naija here try am...hospital sef go reject you say na ordinary skin bruise go rub palm oil put make you heal. Abi i lie? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by sukkot: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
TLuzzie:
HELL, you say? grin Rumi is a Japanese name that can mean either BEAUTY or WATER depending on the kanji used in writing. Rumi is also the name of a 13th century PERSIAN poet. Where did you get your "hell" meaning? undecided
all languages come from one source. I am familiar with that source. 13th century you said ? you know that number is associated with hell and badluck right ? friday the 13th ? get my point ? its all esoteric wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Zinoleesky Acquires A New Luxurious Car Worth N22million (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.