Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ (56526 Views)

Beyonce Surprises Fans With Rare Photo Of Twins Sir And Rumi / Beyonce’s 5-month-old Twins Sir & Rumi Carter, Seen In Public First Time (pics) / Jay-z Reveals Why He And Beyonce Named Their Twins Sir And Rumi Carter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
The name "Rumi" sounds like the great Islamic Poet "Rumi".
Hahahaha. Exactly, bro. And someone is here saying Rumi is a bad name that means "hell". grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
sukkot:
all languages come from one source. I am familiar with that source. 13th century you said ? you know that number is associated with hell and badluck right ? friday the 13th ? get my point ? its all esoteric wink
This is bullsh!t, bro. I wonder what kind of weed you guys smoke. Always finding weird and ridiculous patterns and connections between things. grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Daeylar(f): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
savages all over this thread

laughed so hard grin grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by sukkot: 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
TLuzzie:
This is bullsh!t, bro. I wonder what kind of weed you guys smoke. Always finding weird and ridiculous patterns and connections between things. grin
it is what it is bro. there is a pattern in everything and its all connected . question is ? can you see it ? wink
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by BabaRamota1980: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
cuteme88:
undecided
Show person the twins una go dey put someone in suspense..No be twins people dey born up and down,here and there?

Abi una twins is made of gold? kilode

Na pic i wan see then we shall discuss on the name mata

Lemme come N be going jare.

Speaking of picture....why u dey teaze me with that brown skin cartoon?

Make i see your own beautiful brown skin...

Yinmu... wink
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
sukkot:
it is what it is bro. there is a pattern in everything and its all connected . question is ? can you see it ? wink
I don't have the eyes for such. But I'm a bullsh!t detector. grin You're yet to show me how Rumi means HELL.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by sukkot: 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
TLuzzie:
I don't have the eyes for such. But I'm a bullsh!t detector. grin You're yet to show me how Rumi means HELL.
I cant. just know i separated the suffix and prefix and put it to ' gematria ' numerological code. its a process to it. wink
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by whizzyleejr(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Which kain name be that, i was expecting something like osundara and omileke
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
sukkot:
I cant. just know i separated the suffix and prefix and put it to ' gematria ' numerological code. its a process to it. wink
undecided
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by sukkot: 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
TLuzzie:
undecided
your name is your destiny. its like how everything is named in this world. a packet of sugar has sugar on it. a can of milk has milk on it. a pack of cigarettes has cigarette on it. so do humans. its your name and it describes your destiny

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by akigbemaru: 12:11am On Jul 01, 2017
KahlDrogo:
These people are mad. So they expect me to talk to a toddler referring to him as Sir.

Nonsense.

When they're ready to give him a name, they'd tell us.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2017
TLuzzie:
Hahahaha. Exactly, bro. And someone is here saying Rumi is a bad name that means "hell". grin
Don't mind most of them, many of them don't read wide. Many of them are ignoramus. "Hell" ko "Garden of Eden" ni.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Vikky014(f): 12:41am On Jul 01, 2017
sukkot:
your name is your destiny. its like how everything is named in this world. a packet of sugar has sugar on it. a can of milk has milk on it. a pack of cigarettes has cigarette on it. so do humans. its your name and it describes your destiny
sukkot means heaven I guess.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by sirusX(m): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2017
BeenieB:
I like rumi

But Sir undecided like " Excuse me, Mr. Sir undecided undecided

On second thoughts, Sir Carter sounds very cool!
Look on the bright side...everybody, including those older than him would call him Sir grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by LOVEGINO(m): 4:09am On Jul 01, 2017
LaurelP:
That's dumb.

So Jay-Z and Beyonce will now be like "Come here Sir".
For their own child o.
lol. Africans too like seniority.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by kingPhidel(m): 4:26am On Jul 01, 2017
CLIQBOY:
Rumi is not new
My paddy name na Rumi smiley
shocked shift let faint...
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by mikool007(m): 4:51am On Jul 01, 2017
i will not stop till i have twins o.....it is by force
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by harrowmykel(m): 5:05am On Jul 01, 2017
Wow, you will definitely love this one of this apps..I loved them too..

free. instagram offline video saver *(save instagram videos without using data)* here ----- goo. gl/Zw4n3R

Or free whatsapp status saver *( save whatsapp status videos and images without using data)* here --- goo. gl/wbnu6U

Kindly share
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by badman007(m): 5:45am On Jul 01, 2017
LaurelP:
That's dumb.

So Jay-Z and Beyonce will now be like "Come here Sir".
For their own child o.

He is a Sir. That's what you'd call him, that's the point
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 01, 2017
Hissing. ...Wetin do...Odion n Ovokan/Akhere.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by EmekaBlue(m): 5:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Money redefines brain

What is Sir

I trust people to start copying that name...

Uwa bu pawpaw mehn
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by iamsmile(m): 6:19am On Jul 01, 2017
BeenieB:
I like rumi

But Sir undecided like " Excuse me, Mr. Sir undecided undecided

On second thoughts, Sir Carter sounds very cool!
No like excuse me SIR. Sir

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by midehi2(f): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2017
xynerise:
What kind of mischievous name is "Sir"? angry

Even an old man will show respect to a baby.

Imagine " Hello Sir" angry
grin It would rather be *Hello Sir Carter
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by midehi2(f): 6:22am On Jul 01, 2017
opal4real:
Hissing. ...Wetin do...Odion n Ovokan/Akhere.
yes....you know dem be Ishan
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by digba12: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2017
The picture of this twin baby, looks like Jin Chen children, are you sure Beyonce didn't By cut Jay-Z?
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Bruno3000(m): 6:47am On Jul 01, 2017
realnas:
The demonic names that they are giving their children
It's kind of dedicating them to the demons they worship. #bloodysatanists cool
realnas:
The demonic names that they are giving their children
It's kind of dedicating them to the demons they worship. #bloodysatanists
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by shunlet(m): 6:52am On Jul 01, 2017
bsideboii:
These guys always want something unique.

"Sir" and "Rumi" or you can call them "Sarumi" awon omo Carter.
Guy, u too much... Sarumi awon omo Carter.
I am rolling on the floor now, don't kill me with lafta pls.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by adanny01(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2017
ivolt:
The babies are nothing but business assets to Jay Z.

My exact thoughts.

How can i begin to think of using my children business wise just after giving birth.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by iamtardey: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2017
taiwo and kehinde

Sir and Rumi
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Teacher1776(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2017
ivolt:
The babies are nothing but business assets to Jay Z.

they are so shameless. Beyonce and Jay Z. Despite their huge wealth they still want to rip money off these poor innocent kids.
Money is good. But Everything shouldn't be all about money. At least not newborn kids
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by MrMystrO(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2017
KahlDrogo:
These people are mad. So they expect me to talk to a toddler referring to him as Sir.

Nonsense.

When they're ready to give him a name, they'd tell us.

Lol tell who, You? hahahahaha
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Yonce(f): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2017
sukkot:
the etymology of that name Rumi is not good. it means hell

Rumi doesn't mean hell!

The twin girl was named afer the greatest poet ever! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Zinoleesky Acquires A New Luxurious Car Worth N22million (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.