Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ (56525 Views)

Beyonce Surprises Fans With Rare Photo Of Twins Sir And Rumi / Beyonce’s 5-month-old Twins Sir & Rumi Carter, Seen In Public First Time (pics) / Jay-z Reveals Why He And Beyonce Named Their Twins Sir And Rumi Carter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by swegiedon(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
sukkot:
oh i forgot i had that there lol
lol you never can tell some have sharp eyes..I just inboxed you
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by sukkot: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
swegiedon:

lol you never can tell some have sharp eyes..I just inboxed you
yeah lol. which inbox ? nairaland ? just checked. nothing there
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by swegiedon(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
sukkot:
am gonna resend it
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by swegiedon(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
sukkot:
have you seen it
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by sukkot: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
swegiedon:

have you seen it
sure did partner
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Temysteve(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
bsideboii:
These guys always want something unique.
"Sir" and "Rumi" or you can call them "Sarumi" awon omo Carter.
LWKMD. Sarumi is a friend staying with me here.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by ceety(m): 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
bsideboii:

Guy I beg no killme with laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
bsideboii:
Dammm!!this really got me.Sarumi
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by CLIQBOY(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
kingPhidel:
shocked shift let faint...
why you wan faint? grin

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by BabaRamota1980: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2017
cuteme88:

grin grin grin

Hehehehehehehe same with what Jayz and Beyonce r doing!

Till keeping y'all on suspense about my look.

By the time Beyonce manage to release the twins hand or leg on picture to keep doing us longthroat. me too go release the image of my hands and feet.
wink*
wink wink wink

grin grin
You sabi teaze wella. Do you know what they say about teasers?
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by cuteme88(f): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin You sabi teaze wella. Do you know what they say about teasers?
shocked shocked shocked Please tell me!!!!! I don't knoooooow!!!
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ by austine4real(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
hipsyleema:

You're funny bros
happy birthday to you dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Zinoleesky Acquires A New Luxurious Car Worth N22million (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.