Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. (3021 Views)

I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by VargasVee(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
liz4eno:
Seriously first time attitude, he knows how much our communication mean to me, especially with the distance.

Well go easy on him then, distance relationships are for the brave. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Airforce1:
He's not good for you

His actions doesn't speak well of him.

He threatened you with a "revenge" for not coming to assist him park his things in a state you're not even at.. Please look well o.

You sef wey go spend a month In the house of a guy thats not married to you, Na wa for you
Oga Airforce1 I hail oooo cool
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Give it a trial till Monday.

Mind you, tomorrow is another month, so I will advise you use that as an opportunity to blow his mind with a fascinating new month message. You should know the right thing to compose cheesy
God u guys r d best, I'll do just that, hapi new month in adv.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by austyn0(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
liz4eno:
I'm feel he might get upset for involving his mum, I might just give it a try, if he doesn't speak to me by Sunday.
The time duration is alright, and please hang on, don't lose your mind completely, it's gonna be alright.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Airforce1(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Airforce? shocked cool

Wetin I do o

My name in their mouth like toothpaste, everyday they got something new.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Maybe because I don't know the right word to use sha cheesy

Na why relationship dey tire me at times. I don't even want to drop any advice on this thread lipsrsealed

Y'all saying she should involve his mum in this minor issue, na like this e dey start nii... Sha don't bring my mother in-law won't stop interfering in our marriage thread here oooo because na una dey drag the woman into this unnecessary drama. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Na why relationship dey tire me at times. I don't even want to drop any advice on this thread lipsrsealed

You'll saying she should involve his mum in this minor issue, na like this e dey start nii... Sha don't bring my mother in-law won't stop interfering in our marriage thread here oooo because na una dey drag the woman into this unnecessary drama. angry angry
Shey you know you shouldn't take any slight issue with levity especially when you're in a fruitful relationship. Little things like this has ruined many relationships, so I will advise she gives it all she can at the expense of keeping her man

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Sleekfloyd: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
liz4eno:
Lol tnx aniway
dont lose him abeg
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Shey you know you shouldn't take any slight issue with levity especially when you're in a fruitful relationship. Little things like this has ruined many relationships, so I will advise she gives it all she can at the expense of keeping her man

I don't want to say what's on my mind cheesy lipsrsealed

Op, please continue begging him oooo. What the Lord has joined together, let no Rola put asunder. grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sleekfloyd:

dont lose him abeg
I won't, I don't want to, tnx.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Oga Airforce1 I hail oooo cool
Your signature is the best I have seen in a decade!!
Brilliant Tosyne!!
I love it!!
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by naijaboiy: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just give him space he will come around. But why are you taking permission upandan just to travel to go and see someone your relatives know already?

That one me I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sleekfloyd:

dont lose him abeg
I won't, I don't want to, tnx a lot.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Sleekfloyd: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
liz4eno:
I won't, I don't want to, tnx.
you welcomed

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:
Just give him space he will come around. But why are you taking permission upandan just to travel to go and see someone your relatives know already?

That one me I don't understand.
The truth is my Fam so strict, they knw him on calls not in person yet, tnx I'll give him the space jus dat matters of the heart not easy.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by dacovajnr: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Airforce1:
He's not good for you

His actions doesn't speak well of him.

He threatened you with a "revenge" for not coming to assist him park his things in a state you're not even at.. Please look well o.

You sef wey go spend a month In the house of a guy thats not married to you, Na wa for you
Coming from a guy wey dey always struggle to keep relationship grin grin Serious Relationship ain't meant for toddlers...What's wrong about her travelling to help her Husband to be move his stuffs to his new apartment?? And the apartment she'd definitely move in with him after Wedding for that matter undecided...

Madam Op just keep pleading and ask your sister to plead on your behalf coz you're @ fault here coz as date for intro is being fixed I see no reason why you should seek your mom's consent to to help your husband to be be!Would you need your Mom's consent to cook for your man when you're married to him? Do the needful. undecided

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
Coming from a guy wey dey always struggle to keep relationship grin grin Serious Relationship ain't meant for toddlers...What's wrong about her travelling to help her Husband to be move his stuffs to his new apartment?? And the apartment she'd definitely move in with him after Wedding for that matter undecided...

Madam Op just keep pleading and ask your sister to plead on your behalf coz you're @ fault here coz as date for intro is being fixed I see no reason why you should seek your mom's consent to to help your husband to be be!Would you need your Mom's consent to cook for your man when you're married to him? Do the needful. undecided
I will tnx a lot, really missing him, just want to hear his voice, if it persist till next week, I might just travel, I no get strong mind cry
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by tosyne2much(m): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Your signature is the best I have seen in a decade!!
Brilliant Tosyne!!
I love it!!
Baba thanks ooooo, na me hail you pass oooo cool
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by naijaboiy: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2017
liz4eno:
The truth is my Fam so strict, they knw him on calls not in person yet, tnx I'll give him the space jus dat matters of the heart not easy.
Okay...but on a normal you should be Able to travel out of the house na with a credible excuse.

You're graduate and an adult so I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be allowed to travel once in a while for genuine reasons.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 12:20am On Jul 01, 2017
naijaboiy:

Okay...but on a normal you should be Able to travel out of the house na with a credible excuse.

You're graduate and an adult so I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be allowed to travel once in a while for genuine reasons.
Lol tnx naijaboiy u really nice, sure with credible reason I can travel, I'll watch till Sunday seriously I might just go see him, I no get mind pass One week.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2017
liz4eno:
U right, I just don't want him to think I'm desperate my life doesn't depend on him, but seriously if he jilts me I won't commit suicide but I'll cry, I'll give him space sha, if he chop another kpomo and e sweet pass he should man up nd tell me park well daz all, lol.
is that his 'pinshure' on your dp?? He's handsome

Anyway fight for what belongs to you but in brave way #kizzez

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by yhemster(m): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Firstly, he's just bittered that your assistance he counted on wasn't there. I feel his pain. Anybody in his shoes will be bittered. As for his actions, it's quite extreme. But just calm the heck down. If he's ur husband you'll surely marry him. @OP, you need to ask urself a simple question. Can you deal with this kind of man if he truly mean his words? Most time y'all ladies get carried away by the thought of being married without continuously looking out for urself.
Secondly, you're panicking cos he stopped talking to you? If he breaks up with you that means you're going to faint.
Just calm the 4k down
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by pabostt: 1:04am On Jul 01, 2017
liz4eno:
I've been an addict nairalander, posting for the first time, pls I need advice on what to do because I'm confuse, might be lengthy pls bear with me.
Where do I even start?
In summary I've been dating this guy and we are to go for introduction by September, I served in Delta state while he was working in Benin, when I passed out I stayed with him for a while like a month plus before I left for Lagos to be with my sister she's kind of heavy and need me around. He was transfered to Akure I still came down with him before I left.
The main issue here is he called me sometime last week to come and help him pack completely from Benin to Akure but I told him to seek permission from my big Sis, He did nd she told him she also have to ask my mum if I'm allowed to go,,obviously mum refused on d basis that he has not come home and I already stayed for awhile with him, he should be patient and do the right thing.
He was upset I didn't come, in a nutshell now he isn't picking my calls, not returning them nor replying my messages, seriously I'm going out of my mind,the last time we spoke was on Tuesday and kept saying me I refuse to come he'll get his revenge.
Pls is this how to revenge? His silence has been eating me up, my Sis she's also worried but don't want to get involve, I speak with his mum daily is it proper I tell her? Pls I need advice, I know its deliberate act but I'm emotionally down, can't think straight, help me fellow nairalanders, should I go,I'm tired of this,tanks a lot, insults are welcome.

I love your Sis and Mum's approach. Your mum was trying to be on your side to ensure that the guy take a step further to affirm his love for you. Moreover, you acted right by obeying your mum since he hasn't done the needful.

I think the way the whole issue was communicated was a little bit faulty, howbeit, the guy should have been at the top of the situation. If you mean a lot to him, he shouldn't have acted childishly.

I will advise you get a little bit patient and try to make him understand that it wasn't intentional. However, if you guys get back, you should make sure he gets over that childish behavior, if he continues acting like that your marriage with him will be on a time bomb (my 2 cent).
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 01, 2017
Slow down your love for that dude at least for awhile. Be on your guard and get your heart ready for any unforeseen eventuality 'cos I don't see a good day ahead. Good luck all the same.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2017
pabostt:

I love your Sis and Mum's approach. Your mum was trying to be on your side to ensure that the guy take a step further to affirm his love for you. Moreover, you acted right by obeying your mum since he hasn't done the needful.

I think the way the whole issue was communicated was a little bit faulty, howbeit, the guy should have been at the top of the situation. If you mean a lot to him, he shouldn't have acted childishly.

I will advise you get a little bit patient and try to make him understand that it wasn't intentional. However, if you guys get back, you should make sure he gets over that childish behavior, if he continues acting like that your marriage with him will be on a time bomb (my 2 cent).
. I really appreciate, I'll b patient will while apologizing, can't jus understand.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2017
SirJeffry:
Slow down your love for that dude at least for awhile. Be on your guard and get your heart ready for any unforeseen eventuality 'cos I don't see a good day ahead. Good luck all the same.
I will let him be for, while I prepare my hrt as u said, cry
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2017
yhemster:
Firstly, he's just bittered that your assistance he counted on wasn't there. I feel his pain. Anybody in his shoes will be bittered. As for his actions, it's quite extreme. But just calm the heck down. If he's ur husband you'll surely marry him. @OP, you need to ask urself a simple question. Can you deal with this kind of man if he truly mean his words? Most time y'all ladies get carried away by the thought of being married without continuously looking out for urself.
Secondly, you're panicking cos he stopped talking to you? If he breaks up with you that means you're going to faint.
Just calm the 4k down
Lol, I'm calm, tnx to guys.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by liz4eno(f): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2017
yhemster:
Just calm the 4k down
Lol, I'm calm, tnx to u guys.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2017
Aderola15:

I don't want to say what's on my mind cheesy lipsrsealed

Op, please continue begging him oooo. What the Lord has joined together, let no Rola put asunder. grin cheesy tongue
Lol. . Please say it to only me... What's on your mind? grin
Re: Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2017
liz4eno:
I will tnx a lot, really missing him, just want to hear his voice, if it persist till next week, I might just travel, I no get strong mind cry
so you could even travel without your mum's permission undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Quick Facts About Female Breast You Must Know / In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl Advice Needed Please / There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.