Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Ladies Are Confused Being.. Watchout - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Confused Being.. Watchout (763 Views)

Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused / I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Confused Being.. Watchout by middlebeltboy: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2017
truly they say women are confused being, my girl cheated on me even when i gave her the whole kind sex she deserved... is it minutes or hours?? i can be on her non stop winning my winning my waist like there is no tommorow... but i wonder why she still cheated... she is damn here with me crying that she dont know what came over her.. when i asked her what she really see in the guy she said nothing that she was just confused that iam the best on the bed, second to none..
ladies in the house, are u girls naturally confused? or u just decide to tour rounds with different preeks just for adventures?? please educate me more
Re: Ladies Are Confused Being.. Watchout by NLorubebe(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2017
oshi at'iranu undecided
Re: Ladies Are Confused Being.. Watchout by Imfinished: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2017
We Guys are worse bro. Nor be only us like explore new pvssy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Confused Being.. Watchout by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2017
middlebeltboy:
truly they say women are confused being, my girl cheated on me even when i gave her the whole kind sex she deserved... is it minutes or hours?? i can be on her non stop winning my winning my waist like there is no tommorow... but i wonder why she still cheated... she is damn here with me crying that she dont know what came over her.. when i asked her what she really see in the guy she said nothing that she was just confused that iam the best on the bed, second to none..
ladies in the house, are u girls naturally confused? or u just decide to tour rounds with different preeks just for adventures?? please educate me more
like you have never cheated before..abeg make i hear word

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Confused Being.. Watchout by middlebeltboy: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2017
sekxy:
like you have never cheated before..abeg make i hear word
i have never cheated on her.. i hardly toy with one emotion
Re: Ladies Are Confused Being.. Watchout by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2017
Not every girl is confuse like your girlfriend.maybe she wants something bigger than sex.
Re: Ladies Are Confused Being.. Watchout by ImaIma1(f): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2017
Is it only sex you have to offer?
Re: Ladies Are Confused Being.. Watchout by middlebeltboy: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
ImaIma1:
Is it only sex you have to offer?
i offered absolutely everything, even when asked if its financial ground she said NO, this is why i said women are confused being
Re: Ladies Are Confused Being.. Watchout by middlebeltboy: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Not every girl is confuse like your girlfriend.maybe she wants something bigger than sex.
she was very okay dear, she don't lack anything
Re: Ladies Are Confused Being.. Watchout by howtodoit(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hahaha...

Question: Do you go down on her? Whinning the waist might not be getting the job done. Ask her and hit me back
Re: Ladies Are Confused Being.. Watchout by Student125(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
C advert, so they can now u sabi f**k for hours.

(1) (Reply)

I And Edo Girls Just Click / Man Share Photo Of Underwear A Lady Who Came To Collect Movies Left In His House / Sweet Revenge..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.