Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1318701 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by diamler(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Centino baba .. more grease to your elbows ..God make u bigger in every way..keep put smiles on our faces ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by devilmaycry1(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2018
ohohohohoh baba .. more grease to
your hand ..thank u for the smile u alway put on my face i prayer God make u bigger
in every way....jaar blessed

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ifemism02(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
Baba your head dey there, I sight you die.. Just they give us chop... More Ink

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ChizzyMaris(f): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Well done Centino, good job.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by nikz(f): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Thanks for the mention. I gbadu this update. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by nnachukz(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Thanks for mentioning me. Welcome back Bro.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Essyprity(f): 6:06am On Oct 05, 2018
This suspense! These life changing events! Keep me on my toes Centino.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Holluwaphlexy(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2018
Ride on boss......but plz we want more

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Timantech(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Bro you drop the lines like a magician
I think I will create a movie with this....

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wasiu is gone for good.... Irikefe you better goan get a gun for our wwe champion oo... BRAVO CENTINO...

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Teehsticckz(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2018
Nice update boss....Thanks for the mention btw..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Mhyketh(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
chai i don glue to this thread like ant dey follow sugar

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by labelle123(f): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dey follow the tory like fly dey follow shit

You too much

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Abelranking: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
labelle123:
Dey follow the tory like fly dey follow shit

You too much

this face looks familiar..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Oga Centino am resigning as a ghost reader am taking front seat hope am welcome

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Asemark:
Oga Centino am resigning as a ghost reader am taking front seat hope am welcome

You're most welcome man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
THE PILEDRIVER

It was Saturday morning and the men gathered in front of Talabi’s abandoned shop. The polity was boiling and everyone was spoiling to get into the thick of matters. As they awaited Suleiman’s arrival with the newspapers, all the attention turned to Achike.

“How is Chisco?”

“He is fine.”

“Erm, how fine?”

“Which one is how fine?”

“We noticed he has been carrying his face like thunder and has not removed his dark glasses since he came back and even you have been evasive.”

“He needs privacy. The whole thing is just coming to him now. I fear he may be depressed. He hardly even talks to me. I am worried about him.”

“The operation. It was successful I hope?”

“Yes, it was, thank God.”

“So he can see now with the punctured eye?”

“There was some damage to the retina. There will be a black spot there when it heals but he will see with the rest of it, just that his vision will change a little.”

“That means he will only be a little better than Lukman. Chai! Nyash! Ukwu! Ikebe! See wetin you cause!”

“If not because of only one thing, I would have gone and told Chisco what you have said and let him pour all his anger on you and then in another life you will learn to bridle your tongue.”

“Let us not deny the obvious. Chisco now has one and three-quarter eyes because of Nurse Josephine’s backyard. We have to accept that so that we will know what to teach our children.”

“Alright. Of all the things in this world, it is nyash that you want to teach your children about. We will see how they will turn out.”

“But who send am?”

“His intention was noble as I came to understand. He even had the chance to take advantage of her but he did not and instead opted to protect her. If you are looking for what to teach your children, be sure to include that.”

“Taa! Your brother don lie! With those crooked eyes? He can’t see nyash and look away. That may be why Wasiu chook the eye.”

“God punish you. If you are a man, say it to his hearing.”

“Gentlemen, that is enough. We are happy Chisco is back and did not go blind in that eye. We ought to support and encourage him. If he needs privacy, allow him some. No one should make snide remarks or have him dispirited in any way. Instead, let us worry about the kingdom of the jagaban that our Lagos has turned into. What that man is doing has to be illegal.”

“The Godfather.”

“Look at it very well. How can one man decide the political course of a state? He openly said that Ambode was not even a politician but he made him Governor. It means we have a man governing us who has no passion, no ideology, no drive, nothing but ambition. Politicians should have it in them to work for the good of the people. A person for which that is not innate should at best be a civil servant, which is what Ambode was.”

“Why we should have voted and still vote Jimi Agbaje.”

“That one is a fraud. Eloquence alone can only take you so far. How can you lose an election, and then go into limbo, then when election time comes again you crawl out of hiding, and want to be voted for? What happened to viable opposition? Where were you when things were going bad? When dirt took over Lagos? When projects were being abandoned? Think what you may of Lai Mohammed but the man and his gang showed what being in the opposition meant. He breathed down President Jonathan’s neck all through his tenure. Nothing escaped his scrutiny. Then when it was time to contest, we easily recognized him and his party and voted for them. But this Jimi boy…I only blame Ambode. If he were really a politician, he would have dumped APC and gone and took the flag of PDP; use all the machinery of government and power of incumbency and in one fell swoop create a political legacy and free Lagos from the imperialism of the jagaban.”

“They threatened him with impeachment. And you know EFCC usually follows.”

“Shame.”

“But he is forever settled. In the next few months he will secure his future and that of his children’s children and he will always be known as ex Lagos state Governor.”

“Did you not see him and Tinubu and Sanwo-olu walking hand in hand to the APC convention last night and laughing together like they just captured a prey? And people were busy killing themselves in Oshodi and Ikeja over these people.”

“Warn your children. Download the pictures from the social media and show them. No one's ambition is worth the shedding of blood.”

“Goodluck Jonathan said that in 2015” Mr Kingsley said.

“And it is forever relevant. The man is a legend. He was at the convention that was full of the people that stabbed him in the back and wrested his mandate from him and gave to Buhari. What a man.”

“They say he drinks ogogoro. Ogogoro drinkers bear no grudges.”

“Did you hear Aisha Buhari berating Oshiohole and APC for the non credible primaries conducted across the nation? Are you sure that woman lives in the same house as Bubu?”

“She will be one of the reasons PDP will take power from her husband. An opposition right in the bedroom. Beggars belief. But I love her for it. Posterity will place her side by side with Kudirat Abiola. Real love tells the truth. Her love for Bubu will help him find his way back to Daura next year."

“Is there no way PDP can do their convention in the daytime? They have gathered all night like witches and wizards and till now there is still no outcome.”

“I envy those delegates. I hear dollars raining like kilode. Some of them know it is the most they will get out of the whole process because once whoever gets elected, it’s good night.”

“We have to salute the process though. Seamless so far. Seems democracy has truly arrived in PDP.”

“But they are still sharing dollars to delegates.”

“That one is business as usual.”

“I predict that whoever emerges will defeat Buhari. Bubu’s time is up.”

“Anyone following the President Trump Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh in the US? Imagine that they wanted to stop his nomination because he rough handled a girl in bed as a seventeen-year-old thirty five years ago. Not like he even shagged her. What is wrong with those people?”

“That is the proverbial long arm of the law. That is what you expect in a real civilization.”

“I’m glad he got his nomination and got sworn in. Shame to bad people. Which teenage boy does not fool around every now and again? Unlike Bill Cosby, there’s no trail of women coming out to accuse him as an adult professional. He grew up impeccable!”

“But why is sex and women always a problem for goodness sake ehn?”

“The trouble is that sex is a force of nature, and reason is not – Ashleigh Brilliant”

“Mr Kingsley!”

“Let me play the devil’s advocate today, even though it is my belief that the man of today is oversexed and descended to animal levels and have found nice sounding quotes like the one we just heard to make himself feel better.”

“Carry on Cosmas. I want to hear this.”

“Not saying much. I only want women to see the need to adapt to what has become our present unfortunate reality, the fact that men cannot be trusted anymore. Women should take it upon themselves to help their male “friends”, their pastors, their relatives, their health care professionals be more responsible. We are in the end time now and behaviours are extreme. It is not even about how you dress. Trust, but always be on your guard. Know that most of these men are spiritually dead; religious people included, and with nothing separating them from animals they will always behave like animals given the opportunity.”

“An erect pen*s has no conscience, Ugandan proverb,” Mr Kingsley said.

“You see, that I the sort of thing you hear these days.” However, it buttresses my point. If you do not want to have sex with a man, any man, do not get into compromising situations with them. I repeat: it does not matter if he is your “friend”, your pastor or even your father. Do not sleep in his house if you do not have to. Do not accompany him anywhere you do not know. Keep your young daughters away from men you do not trust. Listen to your intuition. If you are seeing a doctor of the opposite sex and he wants to examine you intimately request the presence of a nurse. Do it not just for yourself but also for him. The truth is that many men are now incapable of helping themselves, no matter their leanings. Some are good men with good intentions but we exist at a time when self-control is more difficult to practice than ever. He may look a gentleman, but never try to find out if he really is.”

“A gentleman is simply a patient wolf – Lana Turner” Mr Kingsley said.

“Ladies, please help the menfolk. I am happy that this did not bring down Judge Kavanaugh. But look at Bill Cosby. America’s favourite uncle they called him. They trusted him too much. He was only a man.”

“Sex is the point of contact between man and nature, where morality and good intentions fall to primitive urges – Camille Paglia.”

“And Achike wants us to believe that Chisco saw Josephine’s nyash and looked away.”

“I am not saying that there are no exceptions. But so that we can save friendships and careers and foster a healthy society I say never try to find out. It is rarer than you think. So that we stop seeing threads on twitter and instagram of how men are scum, women I say please be more aware. They now claim that their pen*ses when erect have no conscience.”

Irikefe felt a nudge in his back and he turned and saw Akunna.

“Ah Mr Akunna. Nice to have you join us. We are discussing politics and waiting for the result of the PDP presidential primaries I’m just seeing on my phone that Atiku has won, and Mr Cosmas is teaching us about the modern pen*s.”

Akunna pulled him to the side and said, “Where is my gun?”

“Err, Mr Akunna. I’m working on it. Just be a little patient. But I have an idea. Why don’t you give your mother the pile driver? It is a move where the wrestler grabs his opponent, turns her upside-down, and drops into a sitting or kneeling position, driving her head first into the ground. I think you should do the kneeling position like the Undertaker, the real Undertaker o! not this mumu in this compound. The Undertaker called his own The Tombstone. C M Punk also used the move to great effect even if he usually sat. It’s a sure neck breaker…”

Irikefe was still rattling on when he felt a heavy blow land on his jaw and he saw a tooth fly out of his mouth into the gutter followed by a stream of blood, and all the buildings on Katakata Street began to spin as he hit the ground and everywhere turned black.

TO BE CONTINUED.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by WAACUT(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Happy Sunday centino baba....

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kechbeau: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
centino ooo..this one is long throat update ooo....

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
WAACUT:
Happy Sunday centino baba....

Happy Sunday my man.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Kechbeau:

grin grin grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by chikzyet(f): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Who dares to touch my Radio katanga? (Efe). grin grin.

Thanks Centino.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sweemy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Enough respect bro u just to good������������

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by queenitee(f): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
cheesy grin

Irikefe don suffer....

Thanks for the update Centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sustainee(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
What a blow!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by paqman: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
They say he drinks ogogoro that ogogoro drinkers bears no grudges, is any ogogoro drinker hear? But centino you offend me a little you should have add the resurrection of Jose morinho to it but as an ogogoro drinker I will not begrudge you for that

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Smazlexander: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Kechbeau:
Why You Always Do This Let Us enjoy One update Without Suspense

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Self-control is indeed a difficult thing in this era... It's a good thing Chisco didn't loose his sight totally.. The “UNDERTAKER” and his quotes eh...
Maybe Irikefe will know how to bridle his tongue from now on, just maybe...
BRAVO CENTINO...

6 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LabUdegbe(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
What has happened to Irikefe? Chai that guy yaf die..

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MhiztaRange(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jay, its me Shoe incase you finally registered
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sheycrown(f): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ah! They've finally got Irikefe. Chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.