Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1318419 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
EkopSparoAyara:
Mr Cosmas explanation about The Blood Of Jesus is quite deep and confusing...I still don't comprehend....

Agbonyibo what are you doing to this people and why are they mostly male figures... I wonder...

Agbonyibo's wife is yet to reveal herself... I can't imagine what she has in store for us...

Ndifreke hand back her money....Stop being manipulative...

Castro,you will go and conquer in the grave...

Men of Katakata street,if only you know....If only..

BRAVO CENTINO

My man...

Will ask Cosmas to explain himself better grin

Mrs Agboyinbo...You're so damn right she's another handful. Watch out. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
Youngzubi:
Whenever i read your work one thing becomes certain to me not just because you remain the only writer on nairaland that i still find his work intriguing and fascinating since i tried my hand on that stuff of a story, man you always amazed me with each line of your story,your ability to focus on each role your characters play without losing guard nor mix things up, you got me wondering if i could ever do something close to that.tho i nobi writer except when i write which means i just do it for fun without acquiring much knowledge and that's why i always mess up, mix tins up then become disgrace to you writers, what a shame.

I just want you to know this man,no matter how things goes, how the story ends or problems you might encounter both in the hand of Plagiarist and this platform you will and must get somewhere great, how it will happen i don't know but i have this strong feeling and believe that you'er building yourself award winning project.

So when i count my favorites dem bro E goes like this

Therock5555
Centino
Flow1759

Baba i still remain humble, i dey always see myself in place of irikefe grin dude is bad, smartly foolish and Erm ok make i just sharrup..

Yea i gat this question boring in my head, bro you be igbo?

Still your guy youngzubi the guy wey sabi wink

My man...where I wan start now. The accolades too much. First I appreciate your humility. You have more talent than you give yourself credit for. Never has a writer taken this section by storm like you did with your sex na food, and you won writer of the month as well same month you started! With practice, all those perceived flaws in your work will be gone. Better yet, if you can pay for editing, just do your stuff and let someone else worry about fine tuning.

Thanks for the good wishes man. I wish you same.

Me? Igbo? Guy, that question has since been answered here na cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
onkachi:
Bro centino a pleasant day to you, I always look forward to reading updates on weekends ,may your ink never run dry, writers block will not remember you bro,
I have a few suggestions to make, don't you think it would be nice for a pastor to join this yard, also the compound could be sold to and renovation done. Probably have one of the masons have psychic powers, seems the compound is about to be over ran by them witches bro, Esther could get pregnant you know..all in all you are a sage
Do have a pleasant week ahead

Thanks for the appreciation and suggestions man. Have a great week too smiley
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
Vulcanheph:
Mr centino.... I love your story, it's awesome, so far my favorite character is irikefe, but cosmas is also starting to make a lot of sense, he is one person that will be fun to have a conversation with .
My question to you is Have you ever read a book called "the da Vinci code "......because the character called cosmas sounds like someone who has read it.
Yes I've read that and many more smiley
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by IAMJojo(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Centino:

pls could u pls write names of book u've read please i love reading
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
eyesofpearls:
Great read Centino!
Power of the mind! If only we understand how powerful a tool the mind is... Guard your heart with all your might.
P.s whatever you believe in works for you.
One of these days we should do coffee... you can’t be this deep and not be a coffee lover.
Would like to see the world through your eyes not just through katakata street!
Have a fan club for those that would like to pick your brain... but then again who am I kidding... you enjoy being “anonymous” *eyesrolling*
Anywho! Thanks man.
You are the real deal!
Have a fantastic week!

Thanks dear. You're so consistent and I do appreciate. A lot.

What a pleasure it would be to do that drink. But na chilled odeku I fit do. Sun too hot for coffee grin

Yes I enjoy being anonymous. If I wasn't, maybe the story would have had a different complexion. My mama must not see some of those things I have described here grin

As long as grace remains and motivation does not diminish I'll try to continually dish out the little I know, knowing that folks like you appreciate.

Have a blessed week too dear.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Vulcanheph(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Centino:

I thought as much!!!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by dimssy(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2018
Centino, Im back here.
How you dey na?
Omo, gbayi always for those updates my guy
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ybalogs(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2018
I've read numerous stories/novels in my 30+ years on earth. I'd say this masterpiece ranks in my Top 3. Being able to ensure it remains funny and inspirational at the same time is out of this world. May God bless you as you take time to churn this story out. This story is too good to be read free but as they say the best things in life are free. Kudos Centino. More power and wisdom.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pheezie(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Centino
Your story has it all.
I laff, I learned, I enjoy.
Your story should be kept in a Museum so whoever read it will know about how this century is.
Your story is the truth bro.
I remain your favourite thief Pheezie.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
The highlight of this last episode was Ndifreke's and Cosmas's conversation. I'll be patiently waiting for the "talk for another day". Mr Cosmas is someone i really admire out of all the characters in this story. When he speaks, i bring out my pen and paper to note some things..

Centino carry go.

If Nairaland get one those thier episodes and this thread wipes off, I go vex o. Seun, take note. undecided
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by queenitee(f): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mr Comas is right, Ndi should give her the money. Love doesn't solve all problems and his love for her definitely can't solve this.
She need to trust him to an extent no one can make her believe whatever she did not want to about him and then denying her of her money because he wants to protect her is a wrong way of going about it. It would actually serve as a proof that her mother is right even when she isn't.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ybalogs(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2018
queenitee:
Mr Comas is right, Ndi should give her the money. Love doesn't solve all problems and his love for her definitely can't solve this.
She need to trust him to an extent no one can make her believe whatever she did not want to about him and then denying her of her money because he wants to protect her is a wrong way of going about it. It would actually serve as a proof that her mother is right even when she isn't.
You're so right. In fact, Ndi is being insensitive to have decided to keep all the cash for her knowing the precarious condition her family is in. Her mother sure has the right to the cash than anybody else so he should just do the needful and let peace reign.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by WAACUT(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Centino baba.. Today is Wednesday ooooo
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by stevodot22(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Centino got me laughing while reading my colleagues were like, Steve, if Centino no kill you eh! Boss you made my day really appreciate.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Robinrul(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oga centino we dey wait o.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by bimberry1307(f): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
No mid week update? Centino, I beg nau.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by bailynbas: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
I finally catch up........... baba centino,you are too much,you will never lack wisdom more ink to your pen mention me in your next update..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
dimssy:
Centino, Im back here.
How you dey na?
Omo, gbayi always for those updates my guy

Where you go na my guy!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
ybalogs:
I've read numerous stories/novels in my 30+ years on earth. I'd say this masterpiece ranks in my Top 3. Being able to ensure it remains funny and inspirational at the same time is out of this world. May God bless you as you take time to churn this story out. This story is too good to be read free but as they say the best things in life are free. Kudos Centino. More power and wisdom.

Thanks for the kind words man. Indeed the best things in life are free smiley
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Pheezie:
Centino
Your story has it all.
I laff, I learned, I enjoy.
Your story should be kept in a Museum so whoever read it will know about how this century is.
Your story is the truth bro.
I remain your favourite thief Pheezie.

My favourite thief! grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
Psychodavidovic:
The highlight of this last episode was Ndifreke's and Cosmas's conversation. I'll be patiently waiting for the "talk for another day". Mr Cosmas is someone i really admire out of all the characters in this story. When he speaks, i bring out my pen and paper to note some things..

Centino carry go.

If Nairaland get one those thier episodes and this thread wipes off, I go vex o. Seun, take note. undecided

I'm sure Seun has done so lol.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
queenitee:

And the Queen speaks! True words.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
stevodot22:
Centino got me laughing while reading my colleagues were like, Steve, if Centino no kill you eh! Boss you made my day really appreciate.

You're welcome man wink
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
bimberry1307:
No mid week update? Centino, I beg nau.

Sorry dear. I dey hustle Christmas money grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
bailynbas:
I finally catch up...........
baba centino,you are too much,you will never lack wisdom more ink to your pen
mention me in your next update..

Amen dear. Dem dey ban me when I mention o. But tune in on Sundays and sometimes Wednesdays God willing. Great to have you with us.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by bimberry1307(f): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Centino:

Sorry dear. I dey hustle Christmas money grin
Yeah, that's true o. Season greetings to you dear. God bless our hustle.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by dimssy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
G, I be just dey lowkwy bro.
How hustle dey go manh?
Thanks for the updates oo baba
Centino:

Where you go na my guy!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LabUdegbe(m): 2:02am On Dec 21, 2018
Centino:

Thanks for the appreciation man. Hopefully someday we'll get to know better smiley
earnestly looking forward to that. wink
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by WHOcarex: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nice one chisco
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ClassicOG: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2018
Finnaly i caught up.
Keep up the good work centino
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ikbnice(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2018
Centino, pata must get lost at Number 225,Katakata Street.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.