Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,024 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1320768 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by TheStarsAlign: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Back to back, just completed Sunday/Wednesday updates. No matter how long the updates come, they alwys feel short like nurse Jo's skirt. Baba well done.

I don't know why but I've always had this feeling that 225 Katakata is somewhere in Orile/Ijora area. Centino abi I miss?

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by indodon(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
centi baba!!! oya comman take the one bottle of Michael Collins..

this story bam die..

and I can relate seeing as I myself grew up in such place

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Jayskit: 12:25am On Jan 17, 2019
Ghost mode Deactivated!!! Centino thumbs up I saw your punch line o "THIS IS WHY WE ARE WHERE WE ARE TODAY IN AFRICA"

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2019
am just speechless, katakata is really getting hot every day by day. centino please don't allow Maya to fall for Jonjo, agbo fine bobo I take God beg you ooo!!. centino u too much bro

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SunFlow(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Outta my tight schedule, I still respect and reserve praise for you centino.

Gracias

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by queenitee(f): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2019
Maya Maya Maya, no ooo, don't fall for Jonjo ooo. Please release my Ndi ooo.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by FruitCakes(f): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2019
nice update you got me perplexed

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
ambs50:
Been a ghost reader.But I must say that Centino is a writer in a class of his,a rare breed. Twale for boss Centino.

Reading katakata street makes me remember the words of Alexander Pope, 'drink deep or taste not the Persian spring...'. You have drunk deep Centino. Your oil of inspiration will always flow...

Thanks and welcome to Katakata Street cheesy
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
EkopSparoAyara:
I like the way Irikefe is beginning to reason,I think Papa Efe has knocked some sense into his head...Castro,you are doomed... Ewu Gambia...

Ndifreke...It is well even inside the well....

Katakatans,who no like better thing... Even Mr Zubi has taken part...I hope Mama Akunna's share is there and that of Sister Esther...Where did Akunna get all this money from?? He is even drinking Red Label...Am watching from a corner...

Maya,I know Mr Jonjo has put you in a tight corner... I just wish that conversation you had with him is recorded,you can use that to get back at him but at this point all I have to say is..Be strong...

Agbonyibo...What are you up to this time?? I hope you mean well because I don't want to believe you love Ndifreke that much..

And meanwhile, no matter how long each episodes are,you can't help but yearn for more...

BRAVO CENTINO..

Adroit as usual. Thanks man.

Glad you noticed the effort to make the episodes longer wink

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jayskit:
Ghost mode Deactivated!!! Centino thumbs up
I saw your punch line o "THIS IS WHY WE ARE WHERE WE ARE TODAY IN AFRICA"

Welcome on board man wink

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by YINKS89(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
so maya is going to meet thah man ...?? i shake ma head for her .... i dont even know what ndifreke is thinking still staying with that kind of woman.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wow! Centino I could hug you right now. I've asked before and I'm asking again, how do you do it? This is just so amazing.
Ahn, Maya.. I honestly don't wish to be her right now, see tight corner!
Ndifreke.. such a difficult time for you, but don't worry it will pass.
I don't think Akunna is the thief.
Only God knows what Agbon fine boy is up to.
PS - I'm not a sadist oh, but if I were the author, Maya won't end up with Ndi so I can break y'alls hearts. *tongue out*
And Cent, bring back mama Akunna biko, e don tey.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eastTKBorn: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Since 2005 I Started nairaland I'm Yet to see Any story... like this... seun suppose the pay centino like ehn moderator.. ahhswear

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by dayofadunsin: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Just as someone said, you are a being bordering between the natural and supernatural. I had to deactivate ghost mode to comment here. Following the story bumper to bumper
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Benreu(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
bravo centino...cant wait for sunday ooo
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by mostob(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
I will be ungrateful if I read this great story without crediting the author. Thank you for sharing this . I have always been a ghost reader but I knew I would come out of my shell one day.
weldone bro. More ink to your pen.
oga do4luv14,you sef dey here
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Happiness98(f): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Thanks for making my day centino. "We are neither here or there" great word to ponder on!...
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by kay9(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jayskit:
Ghost mode Deactivated!!! Centino thumbs up
I saw your punch line o "THIS IS WHY WE ARE WHERE WE ARE TODAY IN AFRICA"

Why we're where we're were.... grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by do4luv14(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
mostob:
I will be ungrateful if I read this great story without crediting the author. Thank you for sharing this . I have always been a ghost reader but I knew I would come out of my shell one day.
weldone bro. More ink to your pen.
oga do4luv14,you sef dey here

tey tey........ Ah don dey here ooo,

nah dis section and our SE thread, I follow pass,

even kingphilip sef dey around,

and nah dis section too I met firstlady
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by mostob(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
do4luv14:

tey tey........ Ah don dey here ooo,
nah dis section and our SE thread, I follow pass,
even kingphilip sef dey around,
and nah dis section too I met firstlady
OK na
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2019
TheStarsAlign:
Back to back, just completed Sunday/Wednesday updates. No matter how long the updates come, they alwys feel short like nurse Jo's skirt. Baba well done.

I don't know why but I've always had this feeling that 225 Katakata is somewhere in Orile/Ijora area. Centino abi I miss?

Miss, but not by much cheesy
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2019
damynj:
Centino! Centino!! Centino!!!
You're a wizard...
Abeg, wetin you study or dey study or wan study...
E be like say u be philosopher...

No. I be philosophy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Youngzubi(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2019
Good job oga Centino.

But it's been long we heard from mama akunna, since she's not dead how can all this tragedy happen within 225 without her having a say or surface at the scene undecided

It's obvious that ndi is innocent, jojo is the culprit behind that stolen money.... My opinion tho.... I just wished maya could be strong enough to tell mr jojo on his face that she won't give her body to him instead of playing weakly by submitting to his lustful desire over her... Dis one she nor kukuma go back chai! "reception hmmm. Jojo for don swallow tramdol diee! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2019
eastTKBorn:
Since 2005 I Started nairaland I'm Yet to see Any story... like this... seun suppose the pay centino like ehn moderator.. ahhswear

See accolades cheesy

Thanks bro cool

I know Seun is listening grin

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2019
Youngzubi:
Good job oga Centino.

But it's been long we heard from mama akunna, since she's not dead how can all this tragedy happen within 225 without her having a say or surface at the scene undecided

It's obvious that ndi is innocent, jojo is the culprit behind that stolen money.... My opinion tho.... I just wished maya could be strong enough to tell mr jojo on his face that she won't give her body to him instead of playing weakly by submitting to his lustful desire over her... Dis one she nor kukuma go back chai! "reception hmmm. Jojo for don swallow tramdol diee! cheesy grin

My man...make we see how e go turn out. smiley

Mama Akunna dey. Tori plenty grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KpagoGIN(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Youngzubi:
Good job oga Centino.

Mama Akunna will still feature, the goat and ram Akunna (money that Akunna must have moved from the mother selling roots and herbs) presented for a feast na Mama Akunna funeral celebration be that, am only postulating thou.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by bimberry1307(f): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2019
This is about the only story I come to read on nairaland. Thanks centino, really enjoying the ride.
Can't wait to see the summersulting
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by hapsonv: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2019
“Gather all the men and women for this compound. I go enter my shop for fifteen minutes come out with one stick of broom. I go put am for ground. Everybody go jump one by one. If the person wey thief the money jump the broom, he go begin summersault till him confess.”

hahahahahaha, diz got me laughing lyk seriously! sir centino, u too much jare. I laugh sotey people begin look me dey wonder if I don dey craze. respect to u boss centino, after u na u. u three much. hahahaha
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by DaV8King(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sir Centino, happy new year!

Katakata got me and my goons going gaga as always.

Just did some small catch up......abeg SMS me when you get my small token of gratitude

Bless
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Evold: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Agbonyibo is now the VAR of Katakata street. I don't trust his judgement. Let me hurry and get my share of the ram and goat before its finished
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by decrownprince(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
When I first came across this story in the month of November 2018. After ready the first chapter and saw how captivied it was I was more than impress. And I was more than happy when I saw the month and year the story started (i.e July 2017) that I will just read the story to the end without having to wait for update. But now it break my heart having to wait for updates every week. Great story. Keep it up.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SunFlow(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
I'm currently doing press up against tomorrow update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.