Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1319769 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
I suspect foul play from agbo fine bobo, why didn't mama akunna mention where the money is like he said the culprit will do. centino well done sir I hope you surprise us with another midweek update

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Cadec007(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Well done sir centino you too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tahir01(m): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
I just can't continue being a ghost reader. Bros Centino this story is the bomb. More ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by riqmarol(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
agboyinbo just wanto set mama up... the I'd have screwed your brains out if not that you were crying part got me. loollll... nice work centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Khd95(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
Agboyinbo don eliminate mama akunna

He probably stole the money and put it where akunna can see it

Abeg make mama akunna no die yet oo,we go riot for this ground ni

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Geenosko: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Khd95:
Agboyinbo don eliminate mama akunna

He probably stole the money and put it where akunna can see it

Abeg make mama akunna no die yet oo,we go riot for this ground ni

My thoughts exactly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Microfels: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
I especially like the interaction between Jonjo and Maya, that was deep. Thumbs up Centino, great work as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KpagoGIN(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
riqmarol:
agboyinbo just wanto set mama up... the I'd have screwed your brains out if not that you were crying part got me. loollll... nice work centino
Mama Akunna was the reason they (Agboyinbo's family ) came to the compound, cause she had screwed the unwritten code of the coven. And to finally treat the shenanigans on that street and something tells me the old woman has one last move that will surprise even agboyinbo to the marrow.

6 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by leoinnocent(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
So, Hot man can be reasonable and considerate sometimes, that's nice of you Jonjo. I still feel like Agbon want to teach mama some lessons rather than catching the thief. I think the culprit may be mama tobi since she's trying so hard to fall the couple � apart. Meanwhile Atiku going back home without participating in the debate is a flop to his campaign. I hope Ndi will be able to get out of the place so easily because police can never believe in superstition if a broom. Thanks Centino for the piece again. Leoinnocent is here again

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Silensa(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Unless mama Akunna turned to something else, I don't see her as the thief. Agboyinbo warned her to leave but she didn't now he has used her.
Thanks Oga Centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Taniaa(f): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
watching keenly

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by paqman: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
I smell foul play

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by jeremylawrence(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
omo na to wait for another 6 days again sha

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by chiefLopes(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
I feel like fast forwarding de time till next update..... Centino U don pass de best.....Suspense master.....carry on...any hw any Hw, We no go die....We go still wait for u to cook de next food...........All hail Centino!!!

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Evold: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
I smell foul play. Why did Agbonyibo blow air when Mama Akunna jumped. This must be a setup.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BilltheDON(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nice one Boss...... Oldest ghost reader grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eastTKBorn: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Observing

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LabUdegbe(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Aaaaaa.. Centino what just happened? Mama Akunna the thief? Now that she's dead, what would become of Ndifreke and occupants of 25 Katakata street..?

Agbonyibo is now my prime suspect.

Centino please clear the air and let the suspense die down... Mbok...

All the same, thanks a lot for the update. More storyline to your epistle and ink to pen them down.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by hotswagg12: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bravo centino. Na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by khaifa(f): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Well done baba
I was thinking Akunna stole the money all along...
You are the king of twists sir!!
Twale!!!��

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nooo mama akunna can not die just like that sad
Agbonyibo knows what he is doing undecided

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Youngzubi(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Akunna will soon pack out of katakata street cos he's now 1 million naira richer. That's if the story continues towards the direction its heading to, centi baba might twist as usual... Sighs...

That jojo and maya scene was really intense, kudos to you bro centino... I wasn't disappointed at all i just loved the flow together with the twist.. Nice plot.

Bros no tell me sey u never chop wish craft b4... U sabi too much about dem.. Too real to come from just an imagination.. Thank God for the pastor wey deliver you grin cheesy... U made me look for more stories about witch craft cos i wanted to know more on how they behave, think and carry out their operation grin

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by NiggasInParis: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
I shouldn't have read the update. I shouldn't have! cry
Shouldah just wait till a week, so it piles up a bit. Now my heart is cutting like the movement of a tractor on farm ridges!

Damn! The suspense has exuded Literary level, its becoming emotional.

Nice one Centino. Succinctly done

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Maya was quite lucky...Not all men will let you go especially in your most vulnerable state... Sheer luck...Now we know Mr Jonjo's story..It's such a pity..

Speaking of which.... Atiku threw his only chance of convincing or should I say;his chance of confusing Nigerians to vote for him in the forth coming election... Buhari is not Jonathan, he will make good use of the power of incumbency...This is Nigeria..

Arsenal for life... Am glad we thrashed Chelsea even though I missed the match...Champions league spot for sure..

Agbonyibo,I am still not convinced... Mama Akunna should have said something before passing out..At least were the money is..It didn't do any good....I was convinced Wasiu knew nothing about the money, he wasn't in the compound after all...

Happy Sunday Katakatans...

BRAVO CENTINO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Youngzubi:

Bros no tell me sey u never chop wish craft b4... U sabi too much about dem.. Too real to come from just an imagination.. Thank God for the pastor wey deliver you grin cheesy... U made me look for more stories about witch craft cos i wanted to know more on how they behave, think and carry out their operation grin

I concur on this....

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nice episode but personally I believe that Mr jonjo/ Maya part only exist in western countries ..In Nigeria nothing like that shittttt .....

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Harold4lyf(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Centino:

At least you admit it's long cheesy
Don't worry...I go do.
bros abeg do am fast fast

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by kay9(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Centino:

THE THIEF

Bravo.

Didn't see that culprit coming.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sir CENTINO has done his magic again. A great read it was and the

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 12:02am On Jan 21, 2019
Sir CENTINO has done his magic again. A great read it was and the suspense reignited . Mama Akunna, Second death? Is that so? hmm, I still doubt the possibility of that o. she has to tell us where the money is ooo. I even thought that it was her son Akunna stole the money self, following from previous updates. Maybe he stole some from where her mom hid the money oo without her mother's knowledge oo... it's well .Story continues next week; I can't wait mennn.

I actually like the outcome of Maya's visit to her boss, I was expecting the did to happen ; that was a good cool twist boss . May your muse never run dry, Sir CENTINO.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 12:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Centino:

You don't want to miss the next update dear...your concern already addressed. You just have to stay tuned. wink
Exactly Sire. I'm with my pap here already, not leaving still next update. Hehe Hehe..

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BuchKoncept(m): 12:38am On Jan 21, 2019
I don't usually do this, but it would be criminal of me not to comment on this beautiful piece.... This story is top notch... I love ur style of writing, it's something we can relate to in our day to day sojurn of life.... I must also rightly add, that this is the best piece I have ever read on NL.... Thanks centino... God bless u immensely....

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.