₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,274,279 members, 4,983,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2019 at 02:02 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (841698 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ifemism02(m): 12:38am On Jun 13
MrMacinterchi1:

Give them the link to CENTINO's site. Generate traffic for the site to favour CENTINO. it's still the same as sharing in your work group chat.

thats the goal, but at least they have to get interested in the series of event b4 all can follow the link, since most of them are not nairalanderz!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:10am On Jun 13
ifemism02:

thats the goal, but at least they have to get interested in the series of event b4 all can follow the link, since most of them are not nairalanderz!

Thanks for the interest. I'm happy for my work to reach as many as possible. This is what I'll say you do. Share the first episode only to pique their interest. Then provide a link to the site and tell them to go and download the first part for free. It is a better edited version anyway. Chances are that they will buy the second part and then continue reading updates on the site. How do you see that?

5 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Chibzee2: 8:39am On Jun 14
Greatly work centino, you're very good.
However if you could add serial numbers to the titles on your new site, so one can tell which episode follows which.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by hotboz: 10:31am On Jun 14
WhatsApp me on 08030450762 to teach you how to publish your work on amazon using kindle desktop publishing

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: remmydada(m), Excesslove222 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.