Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1342404 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pinkfeet: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
Centino:

Lol.

Writing the concluding chapters and will post a monster edition on the 1st of July - the 2nd anniversary of the start of the story. Pls mark the date coz you don't want to miss it.

After a lot of dallying you will get to see the fate of the witches and wizards of 225 Katakata Street. You will also get to see the culmination of the turbulent love story of Ndi and Maya. Don't forget, we stopped where Ndi was on his way to bang the sultry Elizabeth. How did that play out? You'll get to see and more. Will Iniquity get away with selling Ndi's bike? Will nurse Jo continue entertaining whoever she wants with a body she famously declared as hers to do as she pleases?What will Irikefe, Castro, Chisco, Achike, Wasiu et al amount to? And who exactly is Mr Cosmas?

I'll be answering all these questions in that closing chapter(s).

katakatastreet.com stays on for the next story. I will also find a place there for my musings. Any authors seeking a monetized platform to showcase their stories can email me as well wink

Make I go continue my writing.

wow centino katakata will be coming to an end .

keep it up bro

Am waiting for the new story and the end of the evill people in katakata .

thumb up
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pinkfeet: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Centino:

Lol.

Writing the concluding chapters and will post a monster edition on the 1st of July - the 2nd anniversary of the start of the story. Pls mark the date coz you don't want to miss it.

After a lot of dallying you will get to see the fate of the witches and wizards of 225 Katakata Street. You will also get to see the culmination of the turbulent love story of Ndi and Maya. Don't forget, we stopped where Ndi was on his way to bang the sultry Elizabeth. How did that play out? You'll get to see and more. Will Iniquity get away with selling Ndi's bike? Will nurse Jo continue entertaining whoever she wants with a body she famously declared as hers to do as she pleases?What will Irikefe, Castro, Chisco, Achike, Wasiu et al amount to? And who exactly is Mr Cosmas?

I'll be answering all these questions in that closing chapter(s).

katakatastreet.com stays on for the next story. I will also find a place there for my musings. Any authors seeking a monetized platform to showcase their stories can email me as well wink

Make I go continue my writing.

wow centino katakata story will come to an end.
thumb up bro

Am waiting for the last update
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ayayamedia(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2019
Please don't end Katakata street, instead let this set pack out, then another set of people will move into the compound or feature their neighbors. All I'm saying is that don't end the story please cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nichobest1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hello Master Centino... Baba you too much...
My own advice is that you should end the season, then take your break. But before then, give us the date you will begin the next season... We go wait...
My prayer is that by then, Atiku go don become Nigeria president so that life go don better!

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Giftedstan(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=Centino post=74500800]EWU MOROCCO

NDI HAS NO IDEA MAYA WAS GONNA WITHDREW NOR THE DAY SHE WAS GOING YI WITHDREW THE SAID AMOUNT .
SO IT WILL BE WRONG TO CONCLUDE HE STOLE THE MONEY
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by petredeshyan(m): 6:14am On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Giftedstan post=79727820][/quote] Since when
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ClassicOG: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Just end it and tag it season 1, then give us season 2 when you are ready.
I would be sitting on the suck away in front of katata waiting for you.
And please dont forget july 1st

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Shebi if Centino was still dropping things I would have told him to drop a massive update in honour of my birthday..

It's my birthday today guys... Am plus one..

6 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
EkopSparoAyara:
Shebi if Centino was still dropping things I would have told him to drop a massive update in honour of my birthday..

It's my birthday today guys... Am plus one..

Happy birthday dear, God bless your new age

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ultramayor: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ur a male undecided . Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 4:07am On Jun 30, 2019
July 1 is only a day away but then I thought...how about one last Sunday to remember? So I decided to post today. July 1 will still happen as promised so you don't have to wait too long. This is dedicated to my men BankyGee and EkopSparoAyara. Belated birthday greetings to you both.

TWO WRONGS

Ndifreke decided to have another bath. This time, he took his time and washed his scrotum and armpit with sponge and soap and rinsed with plenty of water. He returned to his room, doused himself with Brut body spray and brought out a new pack of boxers from his bag and selected a colourful pair. The tracksuit he wore only that morning still appeared fresh, so he put it on again, took a good look at himself and stepped out of the room.

He had succeeded in putting Maya out of his thoughts, but for some reason, he found that was not as excited as he ought to be at the prospect of going to be with the beautiful Elizabeth. Still, he would not be deterred. He reached her compound and went through the open pedestrian gate and stood at her groundfloor flat and pressed the doorbell. Elizabeth met him at the door herself.

Whatever doubt or fears he had haboured as he left his house vanished when he saw her. She met him barefooted in only a halter fishnet chemise that told him everything he needed to know about the goddess before him. Her fair skin was as unblemished as an incandescent bulb. Her already hard nipples surged out of the net she wore and as he tried to fully take in the glory of her perfect curves she embraced him and put her hands around his neck and found his lips on tiptoe. Ndifreke’s hand circled her waist by rote as he kissed her back. She pressed her body to his and guided his hand to her breast and he cupped one and kneaded without breaking the kiss. He squeezed her nipple and drew a moan before an alarm in his head made him stop.....

Oya, go continue here grin https://katakatastreet.com/2019/06/30/two-wrongs/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eistien(m): 4:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Madt update centino, I’m looking forward to the July 1st update.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 5:58am On Jun 30, 2019
Thanks for the update Boss

You deserve some accolades wink
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ayanfe29(f): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2019
Thanks for the update.... can't wait to see the result of what papa Efe is up to.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Smazlexander: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2019
shocked Centino And Suspense Are Like 5&6 Big Ups Bro Thanks For The update
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
you're fond of that... SUSPEND you know how to keep your readers and fan wanting more. More ink to your pen
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BankyGee(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Centino:
July 1 is only a day away but then I thought...how about one last Sunday to remember? So I decided to post today. July 1 will still happen as promised so you don't have to wait too long. This is dedicated to my men BankyGee and EkopSparoAyara. Belated birthday greetings to you both.

TWO WRONGS

Ndifreke decided to have another bath. This time, he took his time and washed his scrotum and armpit with sponge and soap and rinsed with plenty of water. He returned to his room, doused himself with Brut body spray and brought out a new pack of boxers from his bag and selected a colourful pair. The tracksuit he wore only that morning still appeared fresh, so he put it on again, took a good look at himself and stepped out of the room.
Wow shocked... Muchas gracias Centino... Feliz mes nuevo en avance!!!

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by EkopSparoAyara(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Centino:

TWO WRONGS

He had succeeded in putting Maya out of his thoughts, but for some reason, he found that was not as excited as he ought to be at the prospect of going to be with the beautiful Elizabeth. Still, he would not be deterred. He reached her compound and went through the open pedestrian gate and stood at her groundfloor flat and pressed the doorbell. Elizabeth met him at the door herself.

Whatever doubt or fears he had haboured as he left his house vanished when he saw her. She met him barefooted in only a halter fishnet chemise that told him everything he needed to know about the goddess before him. Her fair skin was as unblemished as an incandescent bulb. Her already hard nipples surged out of the net she wore and as he tried to fully take in the glory of her perfect curves she embraced him and put her hands around his neck and found his lips on tiptoe. Ndifreke’s hand circled her waist by rote as he kissed her back. She pressed her body to his and guided his hand to her breast and he cupped one and kneaded without breaking the kiss. He squeezed her nipple and drew a moan before an alarm in his head made him stop.....

Oya, go continue here grin https://katakatastreet.com/2019/06/30/two-wrongs/

This man... You're a good man..
Let me go and read up...
God bless you for this..

BRAVO CENTINO..
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by queenitee(f): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wetin baba Akuna wan do bayii?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by extremelygolden: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
July 1 is now a few minutes away. I am waiting for the thriller. May ink never dry on your pen, Centino.
You try wella.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
extremelygolden:
July 1 is now a few minutes away. I am waiting for the thriller. May ink never dry on your pen, Centino.
You try wella.

I hope you read https://katakatastreet.com/2019/06/30/two-wrongs/

It's part of the closing episodes I decided to post first since yesterday was Sunday and Sunday posts are in my DNA.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please see https://katakatastreet.com/2019/06/30/two-wrongs/ if you waited till today to visit so you can better appreciate this concluding episode.

It's July 1 and after carefully considering my options I decided to go with the original plan. Chances are that this is only the end of Season 1. If that is the case, expect me back on October 1. For now, I gotta take a break, guys. Thanks for the following these two years.

https://katakatastreet.com/2019/07/01/quit-notice/

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by nnamdiosu(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Centino:

It's part of the closing episodes I decided to post first since yesterday was Sunday and Sunday posts are in my DNA.

As i read the closing scene on our beloved street, i was moved to tears, sadness and an empty feeling. Ii never knew the end would be painful like this, but...

but as i got to the last line:

“If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello – Paulo Coello.

i smiled. Because indirectly or directly centino had just told me what we all needed to hear. Goodbye to our beloved street.

I know you've heard many praises before, so i wont bother reciting them again. I know you've received many accolades, so i wont bother re singing them. But i'll just say that, the glory of the sun differs from the moon and stars. You my friend are a sun.
because in your writing, you shone on love, philosophy, trends and human harmony.

Come and collect your bottle of krest later grin grin grin grin

P.S: please chat me up, i changed phones and lost your whatssap number sir.

9 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
nnamdiosu:

As i read the closing scene on our beloved street, i was moved to tears, sadness and an empty feeling. Ii never knew the end would be painful like this, but...

but as i got to the last line:

“If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello – Paulo Coello.

i smiled. Because indirectly or directly centino had just told me what we all needed to hear. Goodbye to our beloved street.

I know you've heard many praises before, so i wont bother reciting them again. I know you've received many accolades, so i wont bother re singing them. But i'll just say that, the glory of the sun differs from the moon and stars. You my friend are a sun.
because in your writing, you shone on love, philosophy, trends and human harmony.

Come and collect your bottle of krest later grin grin grin grin

P.S: please chat me up, i changed phones and lost your whatssap number sir.

My man! grin

Krest You want to abort the small sense wey I get? grin

Thanks for the kind words man. Will chat you up for sure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MisterMan123456: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Centino, you are a great guy. I really respect your intellect. God bless your new hustle. I will wait for you till October, Insha Allah
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Robnectar(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
may God continues to be with u centino

more knowledge boss.... cool

thanks for everything smiley
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by extremelygolden: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Centino:

Yes, I read it and it was the usual intriguing blast! The suspense kept bringing me here every now and then to confirm if the long awaited episodes have been uploaded. I don't want to dive directly into your blog until I am sure it has.

Sanu dazuwa, Eku ise, Jisie ike, Welldone.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Smazlexander: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Its Being A wonderful Few Years Thanks A Lot Sir

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Hyper80(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
225, katakata street finally comes to an end. Very good job Centino. u r the best
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by adeboynoni(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
u nailed it man... nice one
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by HelenBee(f): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thank you Centino, I'll be back when you're back.

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thanks Centino for this story. I learnt a couple of things. Come back refreshed and fully loaded

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.