Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1318995 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nichobest1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
With what I read from Centino post... He only said he is writing the concluding part of this present Chapter to Mark the anniversary of Katakata street... It will continue after the Celebrations!

Oga Centino, I hope am right?

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nichobest1:
With what I read from Centino post... He only said he is writing the concluding part of this present Chapter to Mark the anniversary of Katakata street... It will continue after the Celebrations!

Oga Centino, I hope am right?

this is exactly what I deduced from his write up but I'm surprised that ppl are saying that he is packing up after promising that the story can last up-to 4 years. I wish he elucidate that his write up.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by decrownprince(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
It been a great pleasure following you on this wonderful journey. I must confess, you did a wonderful job with the story. You make me always coming back for more. Well done and the sky is your starting point.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Adesina12: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
queenitee:

Weldone Centino. So we will finally have to pack out of Katakata number 225? *shed crocodile tears* grin grin

You may choose to stay behind while we move to 336Tesmoh street grin
Come and sweet popcorn while waiting for centino till July 1st

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ikbnice(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kaycee9242:

this is exactly what I deduced from his write up but I'm surprised that ppl are saying that he is packing up after promising that the story can last up-to 4 years. I wish he elucidate that his write up.
I believe you are right. He is writing the concluding chapter not really the end of the story. Let's keep our fingers crossed sha.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rick9(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Still waiting
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ausyn(m): 5:14am On Jun 22, 2019
Add me to the WhatsApp group 08082704011
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Markzy1991: 6:01am On Jun 22, 2019
Irikefe na baaahd guy
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by moorevic(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2019
Our god and entertainer, we pray thee that any witch in form of mama akunna, Agbo fine boy, or mama maya stopping Centi baba from posting an update for we know we don't wrestle only against akunna and abonike but against chisco and iniquity.
Any Ogbanje manipulating his destiny in the like Eva the sweet puna or nurse Josephine please send them igbudu or papa ife to deter their plans.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ochyglowsglows(f): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2019
[quote author=Nichobest1 post=79488680]With what I read from Centino post... He only said he is writing the concluding part of this present Chapter to Mark the anniversary of Katakata street... It will continue after the Celebrations!

Oga Centino, I hope am right?[/quote

I don't think so. He said he was working towards ending the story when I spoke with him because of time constraint.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Markzy1991: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bros Freke's heart must be pounding by now. and he will saying in his mind i don die
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Bishops10(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2019
dammypat:
Had to leave the blog to come and check here for updates,thought my network is bad Lol, Mr centino Pls i've missed my neighbors in number 225 katakata street ooo[sup][/sup] cry cry cry July 1st is too far Oooooooo, where would I put my load nau that the house is locked temporarily ?
Weldon sir!
LOL... Same here oo, over 3 months now I've not come here.
Had to check again when I stopped seeing updates on the blog
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tehilah92(f): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
pls add me too, 08092518782
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BankyGee(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Let's rewind to the first episode
Last season on Number 225 Katakata Street grin
MEET MY NEIGHBOURS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
ikbnice:
Centino, I swear you break my heart. I thought you said if you write Katakata Street story update on a daily basis, it is still unending. Why giving it an abrupt end... Sniffing life out of the famous story.
Anyway, it seems you are occupied more than ever before.
I doff my hat for your relentless updates this while.
You are great.

bros i still dey reason am embarassed
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
useed:
I am a ghost reader, but I didn't receive this news of katakat coming to an end with joy. Centino what is the problem ? You can introduce new characters and let's enjoy you flow now. I will not accept this ending thing. Please reconsider your decision. You can do it

# prolong katata #centino # centino want do us wayo

guy, you dey make brain.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chibzee2:
Greatly work centino, you're very good.
However if you could add serial numbers to the titles on your new site, so one can tell which episode follows which.

This is very well received. Will do it on the blog. Thanks.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
HelenBee:
I think he meant that he's writing the concluding part of this week's update. Everyone calm down first,until he says otherwise.

sis, you are right as always. i no know why una no fit understand simple english...i no tell una say the tory no go finish? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kaycee9242:

okay, this is it guys...life actually caught up. e no easy mehn... of truth, this is a story that can go on and on. but the vicissitudes of life put my back against the wall and I considered ending it. any such ending as you can surmise will be rushed and contrived and unnatural to the flow of events. the next 3 months are packed with destiny changing activities for me in real life such that i can either end the story, or take a break from it for that period and return as a fresh season, or carry on albeit without a regular schedule. as things piled up for me in recent times I began to dread wednesdays and sundays because of pressure. if I am allowed flexibility, if y'all will understand and subscribe for notification when i publish, then it gives me the space to live normally and write on days i can and post, for the next 3 months after which i will be able to return to the regular schedule and maybe even add another day. but at the moment, what was a passion and something i did with joy is becoming a chore. and i have vowed to stop writing the day i am unable to stir the proper emotions in my readers. so guys, advice needed. i end it, or take a 3 months break, or post whenever i am able also for 3 months by which time i will be able to sort myself out and return to regular programming.

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by genius43(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Centino:

okay, this is it guys...life actually caught up. e no easy mehn... of truth, this is a story that can go on and on. but the vicissitudes of life put my back against the wall and I considered ending it. any such ending as you can surmise will be rushed and contrived and unnatural to the flow of events. the next 3 months are packed with destiny changing activities for me in real life such that i can either end the story, or take a break from it for that period and return as a fresh season, or carry on albeit without a regular schedule. as things piled up for me in recent times I began to dread wednesdays and sundays because of pressure. if I am allowed flexibility, if y'all will understand and subscribe for notification when i publish, then it gives me the space to live normally and write on days i can and post, for the next 3 months after which i will be able to return to the regular schedule and maybe even add another day. but at the moment, what was a passion and something i did with joy is becoming a chore. and i have vowed to stop writing the day i am unable to stir the proper emotions in my readers. so guys, advice needed. i end it, or take a 3 months break, or post whenever i am able also for 3 months by which time i will be able to sort myself out and return to regular programming.

Post whenever you are able to, 3 months no go kill person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by shigo20(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
what I would suggest is that you tag this current one season1 and give us an epic ending there and whenever you are free to start season2,we will all be looking forward to that. While writing that and you notice you also going to be busy for some months also,u give us a ending that befit it. As for me,don't want the story to end at all....

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pheezie(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Centino promised a HUGE post next week monday and that is what I'm looking forward to.
Oga Centino, I think your decision to put an end to this story is the best, I totally support the idea.
End It now and start a different mind blowing story because as the story goes "Nothing Last Forever".
I'll like to see you write Action or Romance story.
If you end Katakata today bro,You'll be a legend on NL like Oyinprince,Larrysun,TheBlessedMan and others.
Your story have improve life bro, and every reader learn one thing or the other.
I won't advice you to leave the story on break oo because of some reasons I'll like to keep to myself( I no wan make the readers attack me, lol)
"all good things must come to an end bro"
End it while the world will still appreciate it and come up with another story to keep us glue to your site.
I be your humble thief, #Pheezie.

5 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MisterMan123456: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
I'm willing to wait

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by kayusdguy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hello Centino, my advice to you is that you should end the story now with a very fantastic ending so that people will appreciate it. My thinking is that if you continue the story for long, it might loose taste because the weekly suspense might become repetitive and might get boring. Some people will appreciate the story more if it has an end because nothing good lasts forever. But maybe you can start a season 2 later when you have settled all the issues you have so that you can have peace of mind. The fact that Sundays and Wednesdays have become stressful for you is because the story has a deadline you have to update, but if you update any time you like, you won't be stressed to have to update on a particular day so that your readers won't be disappointed. But don't make the days you'll update be too far from each other. Thanks Centino for bringing us 225 Katakata Street.

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by gabi98(m): 1:15am On Jun 25, 2019
I'll advise you end it now with an epic ending like some suggested above. Then you come back with a bang with something bigger than this after your return from the break. I am sure people will be here waiting for you and will be willing to adhere to your idea on how you'll like dish it out.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eistien(m): 5:35am On Jun 25, 2019
I would suggest that you end it, we’ve been entertained for 2 years with your great writing skills, if you decide to update whenever you can then I’m afraid that the story might lose its touch no matter how good you are because the suspense and anticipation is also a huge part of the story.

Take as much time as you need to sort out your personal business, you’ve earned it, then maybe when you’re back you can do a spin-off with some of the characters or maybe another story entirely but what ever you decide will be great, I’m still following and patiently waiting for July 1st�

4 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by drewbar(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2019
I suggest you continue the story at your own pace. Half bread they say is better than none

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sou1p1an0(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2019
U have tried in being consistent for the most part of this journey...kudos to u for that but mind you, anything short of that will bring about mixed reactions from those who might not be that considerate. Don't be compelled to continue when u can't deliver the way you and everyone else would want. End katakata and come back stronger and better at your own time.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by bimberry1307(f): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Guy, you've really tried. Writing a story for 2yrs and still have it's touch. Baba, end the story, focus on your moves. When you're ready for another epic story, we'll be here waiting by His Grace. Wishing you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by noni14(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
CENTINO u are the boss oh, i go even start the story for the beginning self,
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Evold: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
I will go with the flow too. You end the story and create another season where you can update at your own pace. [code][/code]waiting for July 1st

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by patjane(f): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
I think you should end the story..

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.