Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship (30571 Views)

I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Papiikush: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Aderola15:

I love provoking stammers grin tongue

angry

Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Papiikush:

angry

Don't worry, I wee make my papii an exception. cheesy wink
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Papiikush: 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Aderola15:

Don't worry, I wee make my papii an exception. cheesy wink
When will you change your dp by the way? Missed that pretty smile of yours smiley
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Papiikush:

Women are never civil especially when they want to be right.

You ladies always find a way for us to apologize. Don't deny this larem. Don't even think about it grin

I haven't even gone anywhere and Aderola already confirmed it at emboldened grin

For every reaction of mine, there must have been an action. I don't like unnecessary dramas but if you start, I'm equal to the task and I might even beat you at your own game. undecided
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Papiikush:

When will you change your dp by the way? Missed that pretty smile of yours smiley

Iyaff stopped smiling angry tongue
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Papiikush: 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Aderola15:

For every reaction of mine, there must have been an action. I don't like unnecessary dramas but if you start, I'm equal to the task and I might even beat you at your own game. undecided

So the only solution is I stay away until we both cool off but you don't want that either smiley

Aderola15:

Iyaff stopped smiling angry tongue
Why? cry
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Papiikush:

Women are never civil especially when they want to be right.

You ladies always find a way for us to apologize. Don't deny this larem. Don't even think about it grin

Because we are always right tongue
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Papiikush: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
MzLarem:
Because we are always right tongue
Always right Uh? undecided
Bae, you can't be always right while your man is always wrong. It is not suppose to work out that way grin
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Papiikush:

So the only solution is I stay away until we both cool off but you don't want that either smiley

Why? cry

You are free to stay away after letting me know I've done something wrong but you don't want to talk about it atm because you might go overboard with your words, that's allowed. But you just shutting me out without having any idea of what I must have done wrong... Choiiiiiii angry angry cry

Recession nii ooo cheesy
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

[color=#0that.. 00099]Always right Uh? undecided
Bae, you can't be always right while your man is always wrong. It is not suppose to work out that way grin
[/color]
Okay 90% of the time grin
We seem always right cos you guys leaves the avenue for that. For instance, an issue comes up and you choose to keep quiet about and give attitude instead of trashing it out, that way you make us seem right.
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Papiikush: 12:01am On Jul 02, 2017
Aderola15:

You are free to stay away after letting me know I've done something wrong but you don't want to talk about it atm because you might go overboard with your words, that's allowed. But you just shutting me out without having any idea of what I must have done wrong... Choiiiiiii angry angry cry

Recession nii ooo cheesy

Of Cuz you should have known what you did wrong. You didn't let me do... So I am angry tongue

Come on, there is no recession in your case. Olowogbogboro has got you cover wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Papiikush: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2017
MzLarem:
Okay 90% of the time grin
We seem always right cos you guys leaves the avenue for that. For instance, an issue comes up and you choose to keep quiet about and give attitude instead of trashing it out, that way you make us seem right.

Keep quiet about an issue? Hell no, if you do something wrong I will let you know immediately and show you y displeasure.

Well, I know a friend who doesn't tell his girlfriend about her offenses he rather just keep mute because she is the Margaret Tasha type. I use to date that kindda lady so I know how it feels. grin
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

Of Cuz you should have known what you did wrong. You didn't let me do... So I am angry tongue

Come on, there is no recession in your case. Olowogbogboro has got you cover wink

Ahnahn! Can't sumbori be tired in peace again, daddy junior? shocked shocked

Loool. That's the spirit, that's the spirit papii. wink
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Papiikush: 12:08am On Jul 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Ahnahn! Can't sumbori be tired in peace again, daddy junior? shocked shocked

Loool. That's the spirit, that's the spirit papii. wink
Mummy Junior. Shey kin ma wo obirin imiran ni? undecided

You on IG?
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

Mummy Junior. Shey kin ma wo obirin imiran ni? undecided

You on IG?

Iyen na nice, e mi gan ma wa okunrin imiran lo. tongue

Yeah but my page is as boring as anything, no post sef. cheesy grin

Good morning and a happy first Sunday to you. smiley
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Papiikush: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Iyen na nice, e mi gan ma wa okunrin imiran lo. tongue

Yeah but my page is as boring as anything, no post sef. cheesy grin

Good morning and a happy first Sunday to you. smiley
Yeah, lie lie somebody. tongue

Good morning ma'am.
Happy first Sunday to you too. Hope you going to church? cheesy
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

Yeah, lie lie somebody. tongue

Good morning ma'am.
Happy first Sunday to you too. Hope you going to church? cheesy

Lol. I'm serious jhor.

Of course nii, lemme goan tie my gele sef. cool

You going too, yeah? angry
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Karidqueen(f): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2017
bercarray:
u just joined nl? self love is the best, y hating ursf ?

Ironically!
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Papiikush: 8:05am On Jul 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol. I'm serious jhor.

Of course nii, lemme goan tie my gele sef. cool

You going too, yeah? angry
I know I am serious too. Oyah Lemmie see it undecided

Oni gele yii, skentele, ejo ma grin

Errrrr.... Yeah I am going. Praise Jesus lipsrsealed
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

I know I am serious too. Oyah Lemmie see it undecided

Oni gele yii, skentele, ejo ma grin

Errrrr.... Yeah I am going. Praise Jesus lipsrsealed

Lol. Seer nii tongue

Oya spray me money, have started dancing. wink

Halleluyahhhh kiss kiss
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by redarrr(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2017
true talk
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Papiikush: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol. Seer nii tongue

Oya spray me money, have started dancing. wink

Halleluyahhhh kiss kiss

I wanna see that face joor. Oyah change dp cry

So you like parties? Typical IB lady grin
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

I wanna see that face joor. Oyah change dp cry

So you like parties? Typical IB lady grin

Done cheesy grin tongue tongue

I love parties oooooo kiss. An Ibadan girl that hates party, is that one an Ibadan girl?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Papiikush: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Done cheesy grin tongue tongue

I love parties oooooo kiss. An Ibadan girl that hates party, is that one an Ibadan girl?

So how do I pay bride price?

Cheque? Money gram, bank transfer, WUT? embarassed

Don't tell me you can't dance oh As in twerk and all that? cry
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

So how do I pay bride price?

Cheque? Money gram, bank transfer, WUT? embarassed

Don't tell me you can't dance oh As in twerk and all that? cry

Cash, Ghana must go. Owo blow cheesy grin.

Lol. Wait till our wedding day na, una go leave the dance floor for me. tongue
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Papiikush: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Cash, Ghana must go. Owo blow cheesy grin.

Lol. Wait till our wedding day na, una go leave the dance floor for me. tongue
Lol, well I can't argue about that. grin

Ghana must go keh? Moti je gbesey cry

Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

Lol, well I can't argue about that. grin

Ghana must go keh? Moti je gbesey cry

Berra kiss

Owo lo n fi do something ooooo *In Mr. Coker's voice* tongue
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Papiikush: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Berra kiss

Owo lo n fi do something ooooo *In Mr. Coker's voice* tongue
lol grin

Naughty geh.

In church now?
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

lol grin

Naughty geh.

In church now?

Kikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

Chatting in church? No oooo shocked

My lil sis started purging and as a good big sis na, I volunteered to stay back and keep an eye on her. embarassed embarassed

You?
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Papiikush: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

Chatting in church? No oooo shocked

My lil sis started purging and as a good big sis na, I volunteered to stay back and keep an eye on her. embarassed embarassed

You?

Errrrrmmm...on my way will probably get there by 11.

Have you given her any drug yet?
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

Keep quiet about an issue? Hell no, if you do something wrong I will let you know immediately and show you y displeasure.

Well, I know a friend who doesn't tell his girlfriend about her offenses he rather just keep mute because she is the Margaret Tasha type. I use to date that kindda lady so I know how it feels. grin
I can relate, in this case I'm the girl cheesy
Re: 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship by Papiikush: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2017
MzLarem:
I can relate, in this case I'm the girl cheesy
So you have the traits of Margaret Tasha? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.