Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,736 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (48705 Views)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by dbynonetwork: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
GMBITLY:

Have you been to Delta before?
Yes I have bro,I also presently have a gf from delta state..
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by Smilgler(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Na enemy of progress him be
ikp120:
Why not use the strength you used to type that your comment to do something more creative? undecided undecided undecided

#Hypocrisy
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by KendrickAyomide: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
opedaydydx9:
I give up

Y not direct the strength to something more creative
oga Handwriting, how u take know
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by vincentjk(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
All these things na small thing nao...

If u sabi toast dazzol
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by GMBITLY(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Yes I have bro,I also presently have a gf from delta state..

Abeg try get wafi girl. Delta girls rocks.
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by AreaFada2: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hmmmmm. Na wa.
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Igbos:
Lies..

That is a girl's handwriting.
u didn't go to school. How many are we in Nigeria? Me wey be guy i get diary like this sef.
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by JandyJ(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hes Jobless. Na Pennis Wen Nor Get Work Dey Fck For Afternoon.
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Im jus wondering if the two gurl he truely loves feel the same way.. I really think he shud focus on the gurls he loves cos the rest might be a distraction for him.. Or eta of ..keep flirtin.. Buh i hope he not takin that list too instead a point of reference..
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by no1madman(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Ask your sister
Hmmmmm! I understand!
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by Zedoo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Delta state SS need to visit am
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
I will need two A4 papers for mine. But in all fairness its not something we should be proud of it shows our weakness cry
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
deepwater:
The guy has a good conscience.
He is aware he would give account of his sojourn on earth one day.

No need to waste time on judgement for he has his records already!!!

On a more serious note, the dude is organized and precise with data.
I like people like that.

NwaAmaikpe wouldn't be this truthful to himself, NwaAmaikpe would still have lied on his own list
NwaAmaikpe would have written Caro's name under intimacy when all Caro said to him was good morning sir the first day he saw her grin

I agree with you that he is a nice guy with good conscience. He only slept with 4 girls among whom only 1 is a casual friend the other 3 he dated.

Good record in my opinion. This may have spanned a period of 5 years or more. I am aware some guys can clear this record in 2 weeks.

He didn't bangg his casual friends because he respected them and let the relationship remain casual.......friends.
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by Abagworo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
The guy must be 18 or 17. If some of us list ours, full 200 page book cannot contain them.
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by fyneboi79(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
EtherealAnn:
That No is small compared to some guys' own
he is an acute learner.
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by Efewestern: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
lolz so having a relationship with a girl is now an achievement?
Joblessness at work.
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by Efewestern: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
lolz so having a relationship with a girl is now an achievement?
Joblessness at work.
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by Hidhupz: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
The guy tried my list is still empty
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by Lalas247(f): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
This guy deserves ...
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lolzzz this guy is a clown
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
his list is fair compare mine, I slay everything under skirts, and the ratio is 6.0 per annual ... abeg does it mean I won't go to heaven

Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
oluwasegun400:
According to a Nigerian Lady who share this explain how she Walked into Her Friend Room and See how he made a list of girls he has had an affair with.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/01/nigerian-lady-stumbles-on-her-friends-list-of-girls-he-has-had-an-affair-with/

op can lie...its a girl that wrote this
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by sellers4buyers(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
As at my last count before I repented this guy is still a virgin. Thank God for Jesus.
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by omolayomi06: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
oluwasegun400:
According to a Nigerian Lady who share this explain how she Walked into Her Friend Room and See how he made a list of girls he has had an affair with.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/01/nigerian-lady-stumbles-on-her-friends-list-of-girls-he-has-had-an-affair-with/

the guy still dey lean compare to lala,
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by Jerrypolo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
If only he can arrange his priorities like this. We die because we lived but not everybody lives because they will die.
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by patola080(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
ikp120:
Why not use the strength you used to type that your comment to do something more creative? undecided undecided undecided

#Hypocrisy
why not use dis ur own strength and brain too to tell ur brother to find some thing good to do than using it to take note of the gals he ve sex with jobless fool, I know it will b dem from dat side
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by ikp120(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
patola080:
why not use dis ur own strength and brain too to tell ur brother to find some thing good to do than using it to take note of the gals he ve sex with jobless fool, I know it will b dem from dat side
Why not use your own strength and brain to learn how to make correct English sentence? Just imagine someone typing "he ve", instead of "he has". sad I wish I know the secondary school you graduated from. That school should be shutdown ASAP! angry angry
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by falolajacob(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
He's a failure to have bleep 4 out of 12
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by Nathanieloo7(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
that guy is a potential minister for woman affairs
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by SteveMarvic: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mehn...
That's a great achievement
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by patola080(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
ikp120:
Why not use your own strength and brain to learn how to make correct English sentence? Just imagine someone typing "he ve", instead of "he has". sad I wish I know the secondary school you graduated from. That school should be shutdown ASAP! angry angry
fool
Re: Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With by lamalang(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Joblessness no gud. See what Nigeria did to it own citizen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend / I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.