Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ladies: Why Do Good Girls Always Choose The Bad Boys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Do Good Girls Always Choose The Bad Boys? (571 Views)

Why Do Ghanaian Girls Always Scream During Sex? / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Why Do Good Girls Always Choose The Bad Boys? by robosky02(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
It happens all the time, without fail. The sweetest girl goes for that terrible worthless bad boy - AGAIN! She has so much to offer, the perfect catch, yet she chooses a boy (we can’t even bear to call him a man) a handful of notches below her level. We cringe when we see our girlfriends, sisters, and daughters make the same mistake of picking up bad boys over, and over again. It isn’t usually a one time slip up, but some type of pattern that repeats itself - one jerk after another, always resulting with a broken heart and a swollen face full of masquera infused tears.

so my question is:
why do good girls always choose the bad boys?
Re: Ladies: Why Do Good Girls Always Choose The Bad Boys? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
N-power forms are available

Please get a job

You need it fast

If e pain you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Why Do Good Girls Always Choose The Bad Boys? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
C'est la vie... cool

Re: Ladies: Why Do Good Girls Always Choose The Bad Boys? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
This issue has been overflogged...

BTW, who is good and who is bad?

Re: Ladies: Why Do Good Girls Always Choose The Bad Boys? by GMBITLY(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
robosky02:

It happens all the time, without fail. The sweetest girl goes for that terrible worthless bad boy - AGAIN! She has so much to offer, the perfect catch, yet she chooses a boy (we can’t even bear to call him a man) a handful of notches below her level. We cringe when we see our girlfriends, sisters, and daughters make the same mistake of picking up bad boys over, and over again. It isn’t usually a one time slip up, but some type of pattern that repeats itself - one jerk after another, always resulting with a broken heart and a swollen face full of masquera infused tears.

so my question is:
why do good girls always choose the bad boys?

Count thread
Re: Ladies: Why Do Good Girls Always Choose The Bad Boys? by robosky02(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
McBrooklyn:
C'est la vie... cool

if bad boys don't treat them right

why not run

after a few am sorry will not hurt you again....

they return to him, when the good boys are waiting angry
Re: Ladies: Why Do Good Girls Always Choose The Bad Boys? by jhudit(f): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Overflogged topic.
Who is a good girl and who is a bad boy?
Re: Ladies: Why Do Good Girls Always Choose The Bad Boys? by Henry22(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
wait let me ask my gf
Re: Ladies: Why Do Good Girls Always Choose The Bad Boys? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
robosky02:

if bad boys don't treat them right

why not run

after a few am sorry will not hurt you again....

they return to him, when the good boys are waiting angry

So, on behalf of all the bad boys... Wetin you want make we do now?? grin

(1) (Reply)

Help / I Sent My Girlfriend To Hell, Now The Nemesis Has Caught Up With Me / Ladies!!!. 10 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You Instantly.must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.