Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? (16080 Views)

Why Don't Catholics Eat Meat/flesh On Good Friday? / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) / Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 5:17am On Jul 02, 2017
cc doctoralien..
here's what other christians think of your soul sleep doctrine

http://www.letusreason.org/doct15.htm

this is a long read but it addresses all of the scriptures and arguments provided by the o.p. and more..

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christiancrier/2014/12/30/is-soul-sleep-biblical-what-does-the-bible-say/

here's a favourite of many anti catholic nairalanders
https://www.gotquestions.org/soul-sleep.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4322479395
http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/what-is-the-doctrine-of-soul-sleep-is-it-biblical/

https://carm.org/soul-sleep?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8399780948
i can go on and on..
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by felixomor: 5:20am On Jul 02, 2017
easymancfc:

Scripture, private and public revelation..

Scripture tells you the location of "saints"
Wow?
Marvellous.

I prefer you would have just stuck to the "revelationaspect" . Instead of trying to squeeze scripture as excuse into it by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 5:23am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Scripture tells you the location of "saints"
Wow?
Marvellous.

I prefer you would have just stuck to the "revelationaspect" . Instead of trying to squeeze scripture as excuse into it by force.

Scripture does,

We know from scripture that moses and elijah are in heaven, we know from scripture that the apostles save judas would be in heaven. we know from scripture that paul would be in heaven etc....
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 5:34am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

So when you can pray to the God the Father,
Instead you use that time to call on other spirits to interceed for you to the father?

Sounds like intercomm.

By the way:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The scripture tells us the only acceptable "intercomm"

If only you can explain that scripture.

Amen.. Jesus is the way.. to be saved, because he alone died to forgive our sins, He is the truth, because he is God's word made flesh and God doesn't lie, and he is the life because it is in him that we have eternal life..
BUT ALL OF THESE DOESNT MEAN WE CANT ASK MEMBERS OF HIS BODY WITH HIM IN HEAVEN TO PRAY TO HIM FOR US... JUST LIKE WE ASK MEMBERS OF THAT SAME BODY ON EARTH TO PRAY FOR US..
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by felixomor: 5:38am On Jul 02, 2017
easymancfc:

Amen.. Jesus is the way.. to be saved, because he alone died to forgive our sins, He is the truth, because he is God's word made flesh and God doesn't lie, and he is the life because it is in him that we have eternal life..
BUT ALL OF THESE DOESNT MEAN WE CANT ASK MEMBERS OF HIS BODY WITH HIM IN HEAVEN TO PRAY TO HIM FOR US... JUST LIKE WE ASK MEMBERS OF THAT SAME BODY ON EARTH TO PRAY FOR US..
Unfortunately we dont see these "members on earth" being asked in while in prayer.
It seems to only be the "sacred ones in heaven" you mention their names frequently.

By the way how do you know the "members in heaven"?
Have you seen their judgement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by felixomor: 5:40am On Jul 02, 2017
easymancfc:

Scripture does,

We know from scripture that moses and elijah are in heaven, we know from scripture that the apostles save judas would be in heaven. we know from scripture that paul would be in heaven etc....

"Paul would be in heaven"

Even to a kindergarten, that statement is not a certain statement.

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by DoctorAlien(m): 5:41am On Jul 02, 2017
easymancfc:

We dont reject intercession of the Spirit dear friend, we accept it whole heartedly, we just ask fellow Christians in heaven to pray for us..
P.S. on saint christopher, can you prove he never existed??

Exposing the forgeries and dubious inventions of the Catholic church is a story for another day.

You can go and educate yourself on how your church baptized all the pagan gods and goddesses of Rome, giving then "Christian names", including the pagan god Bacchus("st. Christopher"wink.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 5:45am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Unfortunately we dont see these "members on earth" being asked in while in prayer.
It seems to only be the "sacred ones in heaven" you mention their names frequently.

By the way how do you know the "members in heaven"?
Have you seen their judgement?

You don't see because you don't want to see, we ask those in heaven because their payers will be more efficacious because the hindrance of sin does not affect their petitions because they are already with God..

we haven't seen their judgement, but through divine revelation it can be made known.. scripture too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 5:47am On Jul 02, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Exposing the forgeries and dubious inventions of the Catholic church is a story for another day.

You can go and educate yourself on how your church baptized all the pagan gods and goddesses of Rome, giving then "Christian names", including the pagan god Bacchus("st. Christopher"wink.

expose the forgery please.. provide proof that christopher never existed
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 5:51am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

"Paul would be in heaven"

Even to a kindergarten, that statement is not a certain statement.

lexis and structure... Paul himself says 2 tim 4: 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that Day.

Simple deductive reasoning

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Dnaz(m): 6:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Jesus said to the Sadducees, “that the dead are raised, even Moses showed, in the passage about the bush, where he calls the Lord the God of Abraham and the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. Now he is not God of the dead, but of the living; for all live to him.”

Luke 20:27-38

2 Likes

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by felixomor: 6:59am On Jul 02, 2017
easymancfc:

lexis and structure... Paul himself says 2 tim 4: 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that Day.

Simple deductive reasoning

You are the one who should apply reasoning.
So heaven or hell is determined by what you say
Or by God's judgement?

U are funny.

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by MuttleyLaff: 7:03am On Jul 02, 2017
blueAgent:
Catholics to praying to dead saints is it biblical.
One of the customs of Catholics is to pray to dead Saints to intercede on their behalf in Heaven.This doctrine is based on the belief that dead Saints are alive and already in Heaven this erroneous belief is one of the biggest decits of Satan.We will take a look at this issue with the Bible as our guide.

First what is the State of the dead? are they living or do they ascend into Heaven immediately after death.

Considering the State of the dead,saints including Mary,Paul,Joseph,e.t.c while do Catholics still pray to them. It is apparent that they are praying to Idols and Demons in the name of praying to Saints.Mary,Paul,Peter,James,John,Stephen e.t.c  are all sleeping in their graves they neither eat,work, Think, or hear nor intercede in prayers on behalf of others.
This  evil doctrine has been sold to the public especially Catholics who believe that dead people go straight to Hell or Heaven immediately after death.
People go to Heaven or Hell on the Judgement day or day of resurrection not before then. Daniel12:2,John5:28-29 & 1cor15:12-14,1cor16-19.
John  5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,  5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
This bible verses confirm that the dead and Saints are not in Heaven but are waiting for the resurrection for if they were already in Heaven  the bible will not be talking about a resurrection of the Saints or the dead.what will they be resurrecting from since they are already in Heaven?
To Catholics pls deciet from praying to dead Saints they cannot hear you or intercede on your behalf.Only one name has been given to us by which man can be saved and that is the name of Jesus  Acts  4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Only Jesus not any dead saint or Mary or Paul or Pope.
We are expected to pray to God only through the name of Jesus not through any dead Saints John14:13
no other person can.mediate between man and God, not Mary,Paul or angels but only Jesus Christ is our mediator 1Timothy  2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Christ and the Holy Spirit  which is the spirit of Christ can intercede on our behalf Romans 8:34,
Romans  8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.  8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Thank You.

MuttleyLaff,
Splinz, Openmine
What a delightful ruffle some feathers written post
So much agreed with and enjoyed reading it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by An2elect2(f): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Ubenedictus:
you are about to send the thread to the gutter, I can also start naming those Catholics that protestants killed.

Tyndale wasn't killed by the church but by the country known as England , he was convicted of disseminating an incorrect translation of the Bible, get ur facts right.
You bloody liar. Who is not aware of how violently murderous your mother cult is. Go and tell this lie to your fellow pagans. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

You are the one who should apply reasoning.
So heaven or hell is determined by what you say
Or by God's judgement?

U are funny.
Paul said it himself not me.. And if you believe as all christians do that the bible is inerrant and infallible.. then you wont deny that Paul from what he said in 2 tim 4:8, is in heaven.. I dont know whats funny there,
unless you think after that statement, which is the inspired word of God, it is contradicted and false and Paul is screaming in hell...

Its up to you sha.. Have a good sunday

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by blueAgent(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2017
easymancfc:

Old testament sir,
in the new testament we hear of a lot of consciousness from so called "dead people"...

Hebrews 12:1, cloud of witnesses
HOW CAN THE DEAD WITNESS?

heb 12:21-24 we have come to the spirits of just men made perfect, Gods first born in the heavenly Jerusalem..
THIS TALKS ABOUT PEOPLE WE HAVE IN HEAVENLY PLACES CURRENTLY.. how can if they "know nothing" .

1 peter 3:19 he preached to the souls in prison when he descended..

HOW CAN THE DEAD HEAR IF THEY HAVE NO CONSCIOUSNESS

Ephe 4: 8-9 says he ascended and led a host of captives,
HOW CAN HE LEAD PEOPLE SLEEPING IN THEIR GRAVES...

luke 16.. the rich man and lazarus were not sleeping after death

mat 17 in the transfiguration Moses who died is seen with Jesus, when he is supposed to KNOW NOTHING AND BE SLEEPING IN WAITING FOR THE RESURECTION

This are misinterpreted bible verses. they don't in any way support the idea that the dead are conscious. google this bible verses abd see the explanation i would send them to you when i have the chance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2017
An2elect2:
You bloody liar. Who is not aware of how violently murderous your mother cult is. Go and tell this lie to your fellow pagans. grin
oh! i am very much aware of the history of the church, the inquisitions and crusades. Do you know that ur protestant groups were also violent?

Are you aware that tyndale was sentence to death for illegal printing and distribution of error-filled scripture in england and in accordance with english laws during d reign of king henry the founder of anglicanism?

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
blueAgent:

This are misinterpreted bible verses. they don't in any way support the idea that the dead are conscious. google this bible verses abd see the explanation i would send them to you when i have the chance.

misinterpreted? by whose authority? those passages have been interpreted that way for 2000 years, and i have the testimony of the early Christians to prove it, and i can provide them,

P.S. the anti catholic sites i presented uses some of the passages against your SOUL SLEEP HERESY, CHECK THEM OUT
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
An2elect2:

Willian Tyndale was killed on the 6th October 1536

5 YEARS earlier king henry took control of the catholic church in england and made himself the supreme head, he killed any catholic against his claim include st thomas more and bishop fisher he formed what became known as the 'anglican church'.

So kindly correct yourself, it was the anglicans your fellow protestant who kill william tyndale in their country according to their laws, King henry had already been excommunicated.

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by rejosom(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
blueAgent:
Catholics to praying to dead saints is it biblical.
One of the customs of Catholics is to pray to dead Saints to intercede on their behalf in Heaven.This doctrine is based on the belief that dead Saints are alive and already in Heaven this erroneous belief is one of the biggest decits of Satan.We will take a look at this issue with the Bible as our guide.
First what is the State of the dead? are they living or do they ascend into Heaven immediately after death.
Psalms 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
Ecclesiastes9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. 9:6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.
This Bible verses clearly show that the dead including the Saints are not in a state of consciousness but rather their thoughts,love,passions are all perished.
Death is likened to sleep,a man who is at sleep is not in control of his thoughts,actions or environment, same with death. Job 14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep. 14:14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come. John 11:11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. 11:12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. 11:13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.
So if the Saints are not in Heaven where can they be? The Saints are not in Heaven as we can see from those Bible verses they are all asleep in their graves or earth(dust).we will look at more bible verses to confirm this.
1 Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
Daniel 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
This Bible verses confirm  that the dead sleep in the dust not in Heaven.
John  5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
Even David the man after God's heart,a man who Jesus Christ  was named after 'Thou son of David'  did not ascend into Heaven after his death.
I don't think there is anyone more qualified to be called a Saint than David.but still David did not ascend to Heaven at his death he is still lying in his grave waiting for the resurrection. Acts2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Acts 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Even David knew he was not to go to Heaven immedately after his death so he wrote in Psalms  17:15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I AWAKE, with thy likeness.

Considering the State of the dead,saints including Mary,Paul,Joseph,e.t.c while do Catholics still pray to them. It is apparent that they are praying to Idols and Demons in the name of praying to Saints.Mary,Paul,Peter,James,John,Stephen e.t.c  are all sleeping in their graves they neither eat,work, Think, or hear nor intercede in prayers on behalf of others.
This  evil doctrine has been sold to the public especially Catholics who believe that dead people go straight to Hell or Heaven immediately after death.
People go to Heaven or Hell on the Judgement day or day of resurrection not before then. Daniel12:2,John5:28-29 & 1cor15:12-14,1cor16-19.
John  5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,  5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
This bible verses confirm that the dead and Saints are not in Heaven but are waiting for the resurrection for if they were already in Heaven  the bible will not be talking about a resurrection of the Saints or the dead.what will they be resurrecting from since they are already in Heaven?
To Catholics pls deciet from praying to dead Saints they cannot hear you or intercede on your behalf.Only one name has been given to us by which man can be saved and that is the name of Jesus  Acts  4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Only Jesus not any dead saint or Mary or Paul or Pope.
We are expected to pray to God only through the name of Jesus not through any dead Saints John14:13 no other person can.mediate between man and God ,not Mary,Paul or angels but only Jesus Christ is our mediator 1Timothy  2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Christ and the Holy Spirit  which is the spirit of Christ can intercede on our behalf Romans 8:34,
Romans  8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.  8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Thank You.

MuttleyLaff,
Splinz, Openmine

Do you mind telling me how biblical it is for my pastor to pray for me.
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by CanadianNurse: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
blueAgent:

Where is it written in the Bible?
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son that whoever believes in him SHALL NOT DIE/PERISH BUT LIVE EVERLASTING LIFE...
from the bolded there is nothing like a dead saint as long as he believed in God he is alive in Christ

Please be guided and don't read the Bible one sidedly, there is nothing like a dead saint!

If your pastor alive in sinful flesh can pray for you why can't someone alive in Christ beyond and beyond sin pray for me

2 Likes

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by hopefulLandlord: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
CanadianNurse:
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son that whoever believes in him SHALL NOT DIE/PERISH BUT LIVE EVERLASTING LIFE...
from the bolded there is nothing like a dead saint as long as he believed in God he is alive in Christ

Please be guided and don't read the Bible one sidedly, there is nothing like a dead saint!

If your pastor alive in sinful flesh can pray for you why can't someone alive in Christ beyond and beyond sin pray for me

CanadianNurse, see what I mean by this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/3844519/meaninglessness-deep-personal-relationship-jesus

you guys are going to argue for pages upon pages and wouldn't end up agreeing despite talking to the same Jesus/holy spirit/Yahweh
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by blueAgent(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
CanadianNurse:

I laugh.....you just murdered the Bible.

You have a lot to learn about.
The Bible is referring to the second death which all sinners will face in the lake of fire. while the saints will inherit everlasting life.

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by blueAgent(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
easymancfc:

misinterpreted? by whose authority? those passages have been interpreted that way for 2000 years, and i have the testimony of the early Christians to prove it, and i can provide them,

P.S. the anti catholic sites i presented uses some of the passages against your SOUL SLEEP HERESY, CHECK THEM OUT

Did you google the Bible verses?

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by blueAgent(m): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
easymancfc:
cc doctoralien..
here's what other christians think of your soul sleep doctrine

http://www.letusreason.org/doct15.htm

this is a long read but it addresses all of the scriptures and arguments provided by the o.p. and more..

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christiancrier/2014/12/30/is-soul-sleep-biblical-what-does-the-bible-say/

here's a favourite of many anti catholic nairalanders
https://www.gotquestions.org/soul-sleep.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4322479395
http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/what-is-the-doctrine-of-soul-sleep-is-it-biblical/

https://carm.org/soul-sleep?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8399780948
i can go on and on..

I have gone through those site. they are all garbage same rubbish doctrine from the pit of Hell.

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by blueAgent(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
easymancfc:

You don't see because you don't want to see, we ask those in heaven because their payers will be more efficacious because the hindrance of sin does not affect their petitions because they are already with God..

we haven't seen their judgement, but through divine revelation it can be made known.. scripture too..

Can you give me an example in the Bible where people prayed to the dead to intercede for them or bible verses that supports us praying to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2017
blueAgent:

Can you give me an example in the Bible where people prayed to the dead to intercede for them or bible verses that supports us praying to the dead.
just after you give the verse that says every christian practice is recorded in scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2017
blueAgent:

I have gone through those site. they are all garbage same rubbish doctrine from the pit of Hell.
and you are the infallible omni-knowest abi?

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2017
blueAgent:

Funny its the same thing they say about your doctrine... the difference between you and them is that i know them, their theology, their training and its origin, and i can judge base on that, but i know nothing about you... SO ARE YOU JW OR ADVENTIST, because ITS ONLY THOSE TWO WHO TEACH SOUL SLEEP HERESY IN NIGERIA, well maybe one or two other mushroom church..

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2017
blueAgent:

Ubenedictus asked a question on this that i would like the answer to as well... just to add one thing, Its the. principle of the thing that counts, if there's a biblical principle, then it doesn't have to be found word for word...

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by JayB11(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
luvmijeje:
Something is going on in that Church. I'll advise believers to focus their attention on what's coming out of that church. Something big is about to happen and it will emanate from there.

He who has ears, let him hear.
We don here u prophetess luvmijeje, tell me if ur church goh carry u go heaven.

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by JayB11(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
An2elect2:
Isn't the "mother church" awesome?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! / Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) / "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.