Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose (23859 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) / Do You Truly Love GOD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

welcome to nairaland. home of hypocrites. the Christians praising you are only doing so Cos you fit into their purpose. once you say something they don't agree with you will know how stvpid and unreasonable they arevtoo. Ishilove posted that you own nobody any proof, yet she was demanding proof for my own story. so you see? it's all a charade of dolts.

Kindly rewrite this with less venom.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by akintom(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

I don't understand all your grammar o

But if you're talking about evidence, please be in London by 11th of September at ExCel center.

And if you've decided to go, please don't hesitate to take me with you wink

If you reverse that date, you'll be having 9/11 staring you in the face. Remember that notorious and ubiquitous Osama Bin Ladin, came with hell to US on that day.

Rendezvous with a spacetacry, can't be predicted. She might claim a similitude of Bin Ladin, on that day. Because each day she morphs.

Don't tell her ooooo
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

how am I double mouthed. have you ever seen me here investigating anyone's story? or what is the surprise now? all this village girls always spoiling for argument and drama.

Oh sorry o, I thought you were earlier looking for proof.

See, I no deny the fact say I be village girl. If you have any problem with it, come to my village and solve it sad
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

Few minutes? shocked grin

Fair enough. Oh my God! God is good!

All those who need proof, God has prepared a special person amongst you to easily help you out with verifying the proof without stress.

Just don't forget the date cheesy

Aunty, you think I don't have things to do? undecided
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
akintom:

If you reverse that date, you'll be having 9/11 staring you in the face. Remember that notorious and ubiquitous Osama Bin Ladin, came with hell to US on that day.

Rendezvous with a spacetacry, can't be predicted. She might claim a similitude of Bin Ladin, on that day. Because each day she morphs.

Don't tell her ooooo

What a prophecy? Bad prophet grin

I rebuke you and your prophecy
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

welcome to nairaland. home of hypocrites. the Christians praising you are only doing so Cos you fit into their purpose. once you say something they don't agree with you will know how stvpid and unreasonable they arevtoo. Ishilove posted that you own nobody any proof, yet she was demanding proof for my own story. so you see? it's all a charade of dolts.

grin grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Aunty, you think I don't have things to do? undecided

Oh my! You're not being fair sis.

Ok, house, she will be busy on that day and won't be able to help out with evidence verification. So please, seek for another witness.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

Like I didn't already know you were being deceptive. I knew and I still gave you an answer anyway so you could pass the message on to those who like you wanted to See me "pull" something out of my arse and not "ass" as you wrongly spelt.

You always seem so bitter. If you are having round the clock pms issues do get yourself looked at because so much bitterness especially in a female is detrimental to your health.

If indeed you are resident in London and close to the ExCel centre why not try visiting Farmopolis at Greenwich Peninsula for some relaxation so the knot of bitterness can melt away. Stop being toxic! It's disgusting and so are you.

What answer did you give? undecided

Says the girl who called doctors here quacks and demanding to know specialties. Now coming to play the victim when heat gets back to you. FOH shitbox
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

Oh my! You're not being fair sis.

Ok, house, she will be busy on that day and won't be able to help out with evidence verification. So please, seek for another witness.

Lol..how is this ' verification' anyway? Even if this were true, I'm not interested in the conference
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

What you see here is transferred aggression. The tension from all that pent up bitterness and self loathing is transferred on hapless folks online, so don't be too baffled by what you read here grin

This here comment is fascinating. Ishilove the glorified market woman who fights from romance to family to religion section is psychoanalysing others as "bitter" and "self loathing".

This is classic projection.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

What answer did you give? undecided

Says the girl who called doctors here quacks and demanding to know specialties. Now coming to play the victim when heat gets back to you. FOH shitbox

Did you just say heat? I wonder where from. I do not play the victim anywhere or before anyone. I simply am up front and specific with my responses and if you call that playing the victim then being in the UK definitely does not mean the UK is in you.

First you said "ass" instead of arse which is the correct spelling and now you say "shitbox". What perhaps about the arse fascinates you? Are you queer? Are you perhaps interested in Pygophilia or Coprophilia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol..how is this ' verification' anyway? Even if this were true, I'm not interested in the conference

Ok sis. Then let's forget about proofs and just congratulate her. It isn't a difficult thing to do
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

I hope analice and ishilove can learn from this and stop trying to down size everyone in hope of increasing their self worth. only kids and failures do that.
Oh, the irony...
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

Kindly rewrite this with less venom.
This is just a tip of the iceberg. A typical comment from HardMirror drips bile, venom and rage. The kid has serious issues
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh, the irony...

Keep quiet. Hardmirror analysed you perfectly.

You are clearly a failure in life and nairaland is where you come to act big.

Remember when you were chasing guys who are studying medical courses or guys who studied/lived abroad right hè in nairaland.

Keep acting like you are somebody worth something

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

Did you just say heat? I wonder where from. I do not play the victim anywhere or before anyone. I simply am up front and specific with my responses and if you call that playing the victim then being in the UK definitely does not mean the UK is in you.

You called doctors here quacks undecidedand when ppl attacked you in return, you didn't like that and accused us of being bitter grin

Oh..I can see the UK in you very well grin

spacetacular:

First you said "ass" instead of arse which is the correct spelling and now you say "shitbox". What perhaps about the arse fascinates you? Are you queer? Are you perhaps interested in Pygophilia or Coprophilia?

Weak undecided
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

This is just a tip of the iceberg. A typical comment from HardMirror drips bile, venom and rage. The kid has serious issues

A lot of the people here or at least the ones who seem to have taken a negative interest in me probably are in need of some kind of psychological evaluation because all they type just isn't healthy for any human to continue in or meditate upon. It always leads and keeps such people in a very dark place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
As for that one that is so obsessed with me that no single browsing session is incomplete without mentioning me, e pele o. Sorry o. May God give you peace because it is obvious you badly need emotional healing cheesy
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

You called doctors here quacks undecidedand when ppl attacked you in return, you didn't like that and accused us of being bitter grin

Oh..I can see the UK in you very well grin

Weak undecided

I accused people of being bitter and you were not even there when I did and now you add yourself to the lot by saying I accused "us". That shows that indeed you are bitter. Seek help!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

Oh sorry o, I thought you were earlier looking for proof.

See, I no deny the fact say I be village girl. If you have any problem with it, come to my village and solve it sad
and what made you think I need prove to believe the op? hi f good luck, buhari and trump can become presidents why shld anyone try to downgrade the op. the appointments she has could be occupied by her as long as she is qualified.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

A lot of the people here or at least the ones who seem to have taken a negative interest in me probably are in need of some kind of psychological evaluation because all they type just isn't healthy for any human to continue in or meditate upon. It always leads and keeps such people in a very dark place.
Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha!! You sense it too, right? cheesy cheesy

The negative vibes they give off is disturbing. Makes you wonder at their mental and psychological stability grin grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha!! You sense it too, right? cheesy cheesy

The negative vibes they give off is disturbing. Makes you wonder at their mental and psychological stability grin grin

Indeed!

Hey does this site have a chat option? Something like google chat where one can have conversations in real time?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

hmmm... I never knew. seriously? can you please teach me to make comments that drips honey, sweetness and love like your comments do. hehehehehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

and what made you think I need prove to believe the op? hi f good luck, buhari and trump can become presidents why shld anyone try to downgrade the op. the appointments she has could be occupied by her as long as she is qualified.

cheesy grin wink

tongue
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

Indeed!

Hey does this site have a chat option? Something like google chat where one can have conversations in real time?
Thankfully, NO! You don't want to chat with them offline because some of them will likely screenmunch your chats and post it online and say you were coming on to them.

It is unfortunate that we don't take mental health issues seriously in Nigeria. If we did, more than half the folks you see breathing fire here will be undergoing therapy.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

[s]so you are here looking for respect you can't get offline? yelling you are old to be everyone's uncle. so immature just like analice would also go about yelling she is so big we are all lesser than her house boy. wonder how low your self esteems are that you assume everyone you meet here is having it bad as yourself[/s]

Abeg shut up.
Atheist to miracle worker.
Jati jati...... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Thankfully, NO! You don't want to chat with them offline because some of them will likely screenmunch your chats and post it online and say you were coming on to them.

It is unfortunate that we don't take mental health issues seriously in Nigeria. If we did, more than half the folks you see breathing fire here will be undergoing therapy.

Yeah I am told that mentally ill people roam the streets freely there. Quite sad really.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin grin
honestly they are shameless hypocrites so annoying. no wonder they are old and have no husbands.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

Indeed!

You just put it in words I couldn't have expressed better.
I'm really in need of such a chat option in this site.

Seun, please do something about it. It's serious. cry
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

Yeah I am told that mentally ill people roam the streets freely there. Quite sad really.
Unfortunately true. Studies have shown that a whopping 20 million Nigerians have mental illness and other psychological issues. Unconfirmed reports say a vast majority populate Nairaland embarassed
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Unfortunately true. Studies have shown that a whopping 20 million Nigerians have mental illness and other psychological issues. Unconfirmed reports say a vast majority populate Nairaland embarassed

"unconfirmed reports ". I know you are teasing but let me play along. So I just may have been having a banter with a small group out of this 20million psychosomatic people right? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

"unconfirmed reports ". I know you are teasing but let me play along. So I just may have been having a banter with a small group out of this 20million psychosomatic people right? smiley
Right on!! These set of psychosomatic people have access to the internet and what you are seeing on your thread is an example of the fall out grin

Imagine, a testimony thread has been turned into a battleground. Does that seem 'normal'?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

2022: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophecies, Says Presidential Jet Will Crash / My Experience With Fasting / Redeemed Pastor Kidnapped In Ikorodu, Lagos - Metronaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.