Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose (23626 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) / Do You Truly Love GOD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by dalaman: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

My life is religion and religion is my life,
But you are misplaced.... undecided

Why are you telling me about your useless life? What am I to do with it? I don't care about your life. Do you own the nairaland religion section? Stop telling me things about your useless life. I don't want to know. You don't own the religious section, so shut up. Yeye village uncle.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Then why bring it up our resident village uncle. You think yelling am old enough to be your parent will force people to respect you? You are so foolish that you think throwing the old man card will make any body respect you. Nobody wants to know your age. Go and play with your other old village uncles and leave the kids here alone. Felixmoron. [/s]

dalaman:

[s]Why are you telling me about your useless life? What am I to do with it? I don't care about your life. Do you own the nairaland religion section? Stop telling me things about your useless life. I don't want to know. You don't own the religious section, so shut up. Yeye village uncle[/s].

Hehehehe says the dullard who begged us to show him Jesus inside koran grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Zandha:
He's a clown.

Kindly help me with the link to the thread that chased 4everGod out of nairaland. I'm really interested.

Here

https://www.nairaland.com/3539694/why-christians-such-liars/54#54864582

Though you can read the whole thread to get a clearer picture
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:
What is going on here? What's with all the name calling and bad blood?

They want proof ur story is true
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
ftechclass:
shocked shocked
So you have mouth like this

embarassed
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
akintom:
fight for what na?

I was expecting you to come with a blow now

But with the way you came, I don weak cheesy
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

They want proof ur story is true

"They"? Are you excluding yourself from that number? Next time try not to be too conspicuous when being deceptive.

If you've observed, I choose my words and those I respond to. I suggest you do same. Calling me all sorts of names earlier and now trying to play the good advocate is a mismatch on you. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

You can tell your "They" that they should try and join me from the 11th of September at the ExCel centre so they can wallow in all the proof "They" need.

Thank you for speaking up for them though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

She doesn't owe you anything. Grow up

This place went from mellow to crazy in a blink of an eye. I don't even know where to start.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

This place went from mellow to crazy in a blink of an eye. I don't even know where to start.
Just ignore the naysayers and heathens
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Just ignore the naysayers and heathens

That's so easy. I wonder how anyone would live with so much bitterness and lack of colour.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

That's so easy. I wonder how anyone would live with so much bitterness and lack of colour.
What you see here is transferred aggression. The tension from all that pent up bitterness and self loathing is transferred on hapless folks online, so don't be too baffled by what you read here grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

You can tell your "They" that they should try and join me from the 11th of September at the ExCel centre so they can wallow in all the proof "They" need.

Finally! All those who need proof can now rest or get busy. The detailed location for a valid evidence has been given grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by akintom(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

I was expecting you to come with a blow now
But with the way you came, I don weak cheesy
Kikikikikikiki.... FSM Is Lord.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by carpenter4lyf: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

Finally! All those who need proof can now rest or get busy. The detailed location for a valid evidence has been given grin
LoL... Trust me....

It won't end here.
Have you come across a thread created by Sir-John?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

Hahn agbaya, maybe we can rest now
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Here

https://www.nairaland.com/3539694/why-christians-such-liars/54#54864582

Though you can read the whole thread to get a clearer picture
Oh, so it was THAT thread?! I was there, actually. The link you gave me was the PERFECT page to start, 'cause that was EXACTLY where I left off. I was the Phaeze guy at the top of the page who gave the screenshot of his "WHITE American niece", bbfever, typing in my language, calling HardMirror "Oniro jatijati", after having said "Good night" when it wasn't yet night time in America! Gawd! grin

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by akintom(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bennyann,

Just gat to read this thread, after your second call out.

Well, congratulating a fictional entity, who i now evidentially know, is over 50 years chronologically, but exudes the mentality that preceded this day?

I'yam not easily sold like that. Like someone mentioned here, evidence that are incontrovertible, may have to be presented, just to redeem this amorphous and smoky moniker.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
akintom:
Bennyann,

Just gat to read this thread, after your second call out.

Well, congratulating a fictional entity, who i now evidentially know, is over 50 years chronologically, but exudes the mentality that preceded this day?

I'yam not easily sold like that. Like someone mentioned here, evidence that are incontrovertible, may have to be presented, just to redeem this amorphous and smoky moniker.

I don't understand all your grammar o

But if you're talking about evidence, please be in London by 11th of September at ExCel center.

And if you've decided to go, please don't hesitate to take me with you wink
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
carpenter4lyf:

LoL... Trust me....

It won't end here.
Have you come across a thread created by Sir-John?

Really? Maybe I should believe you because they're your people so you know them better.

To the question, no please
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

How is this 'proof'?

Hmm..and I live a few minutes away from the ExCel..
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

I don't understand all your grammar o

But if you're talking about evidence, please be in London by 11th of September at ExCel center.

And if you've decided to go, please don't hesitate to take me with you wink
who are those even doubting? all these nairaland doubting Thomases set. those who achieve all she claimed to have achieved, do they have 2 heads?
grasshopper thinking. she does not owe for us any prove. if she is lying she is only deceiving herself so what's all this argument
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe says the dullard who begged us to show him Jesus inside koran grin
so you are here looking for respect you can't get offline? yelling you are old to be everyone's uncle. so immature just like analice would also go about yelling she is so big we are all lesser than her house boy. wonder how low your self esteems are that you assume everyone you meet here is having it bad as yourself

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

"They"? Are you excluding yourself from that number? Next time try not to be too conspicuous when being deceptive.

If you've observed, I choose my words and those I respond to. I suggest you do same. Calling me all sorts of names earlier and now trying to play the good advocate is a mismatch on you. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

Thank you for speaking up for them though.

Sorry my bad. Honestly I don't care for 'proof' cos I know ur full of crap anyway. I just want to see what you will pull out ur ass this time.

Did I call you names that you didn't call anyone else? You start attacking others, then when it comes back to you, you can't handle it undecided FOH

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Sorry my bad. Honestly I don't care for 'proof' cos I know ur full of crap anyway. I just want to see what you will pull out ur ass this time.

Did I call you names that you didn't call anyone else? You start attacking others, then when it comes back to you, you can't handle it undecided FOH
Sharon. Pls let her be. her truth or lies adds nothing to you so just dey observe. I have no reason to doubt her and I see nothing spectacular in her testimony. so what's the hullabaloo all about.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:
What is going on here? What's with all the name calling and bad blood?
welcome to nairaland. home of hypocrites. the Christians praising you are only doing so Cos you fit into their purpose. once you say something they don't agree with you will know how stvpid and unreasonable they arevtoo. Ishilove posted that you own nobody any proof, yet she was demanding proof for my own story. so you see? it's all a charade of dolts.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Like I didn't already know you were being deceptive. I knew and I still gave you an answer anyway so you could pass the message on to those who like you wanted to See me "pull" something out of my arse and not "ass" as you wrongly spelt.

You always seem so bitter. If you are having round the clock pms issues do get yourself looked at because so much bitterness especially in a female is detrimental to your health.

If indeed you are resident in London and close to the ExCel centre why not try visiting Farmopolis at Greenwich Peninsula for some relaxation so the knot of bitterness can melt away. Stop being toxic! It's disgusting and so are you.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

who are those even doubting? all these nairaland doubting Thomases set. those who achieve all she claimed to have achieved, do they have 2 heads?
grasshopper thinking. she does not owe for us any prove. if she is lying she is only deceiving herself so what's all this argument

Eeeeeeewwoooooooo

Is my eyes paining me? HardMirror, is this your post I just quoted or someone else's? shocked

Double edged mouth grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:
I have repeatedly said here on this site that a lot of you have this false authoritative nature that everyone "must" give you what you demand for like you hold some manipulative switch or something.

Those who are demanding pictorial proof or whatever else should do themselves a favour. They should stop taking themselves too seriously.

Placing demands on strangers just to satisfy your ego shows a very bad trait. My life memoir was not written for all to believe but to inspire as many as are willing to be and not to be turned into a judge and jury session.

I am having a blast with my life at the moment and I am grateful for it. Stop being too uptight. My life isn't in competition with yours.
I hope analice and ishilove can learn from this and stop trying to down size everyone in hope of increasing their self worth. only kids and failures do that.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Zandha:
Oh, so it was THAT thread?! I was there, actually. The link you gave me was the PERFECT page to start, 'cause that was EXACTLY where I left off. I was the Phaeze guy at the top of the page who gave the screenshot of his "WHITE American niece", bbfever, typing in my language, calling HardMirror "Oniro jatijati", after having said "Good night" when it wasn't yet night time in America! Gawd! grin
Lol so ur Phaeze?
That guy is pathetic undecided The way he tries to insults ppls intelligence and disguise in a different monikers but his stupidity won't let him
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

I hope analice and ishilove can learn from this and stop trying to down size everyone in hope of increasing their self worth. only kids and failures do that.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

Eeeeeeewwoooooooo

Is my eyes paining me? HardMirror, is this your post I just quoted or someone else's? shocked

Double edged mouth grin
how am I double mouthed. have you ever seen me here investigating anyone's story? or what is the surprise now? all this village girls always spoiling for argument and drama.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

How is this 'proof'?

Hmm..and I live a few minutes away from the ExCel..

Few minutes? shocked grin

Fair enough. Oh my God! God is good!

All those who need proof, God has prepared a special person amongst you to easily help you out with verifying the proof without stress.

Just don't forget the date cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor / Who Is A Lawful Captive? / Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.