Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose (23867 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) / Do You Truly Love GOD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Unfortunately true. Studies have shown that a whopping 20 million Nigerians have mental illness and other psychological issues. Unconfirmed reports say a vast majority populate Nairaland embarassed

Sis, I beg save my country. I no dey joke with my country o.
I beg.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

I accused people of being bitter and you were not even there when I did and now you add yourself to the lot by saying I accused "us". That shows that indeed you are bitter. Seek help!

You wanna play dumb or you forgot NL has records? undecided
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

Sis, I beg save my country. I no dey joke with my country o.
I beg.
My sister, the only solution is regular, forced mental evaluation in government hospitals.

That and deliverance sessions in MFM and CAC, otherwise they will keep coming online to froth and foam and transfer all their frustrations on people who don't care about them and their issues.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Right on!! These set of psychosomatic people have access to the internet and what you are seeing on your thread is an example of the fall out grin

Imagine, a testimony thread has been turned into a battleground. Does that seem 'normal'?

So mentally ill people are allowed to have access to the internet in Nigeria without monitoring or restrictions?

I was shocked when I came on earlier and saw how a topic I left in a calm state turned to a war zone real quick. Still shocking to me. Something isn't right actually.

Not everyone deserves the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

You wanna play dumb or you forgot NL has records? undecided

As you can see I am having a healthier more fulfilling discourse with sober and sane people already. I am done with you already. My "arse" has moved along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

So mentally ill people are allowed to have access to the internet in Nigeria without monitoring or restrictions?

I was shocked when I came on earlier and saw how a topic I left in a calm state turned to a war zone real quick. Still shocking to me. Something isn't right actually.

Madam, you sef ehn. One woman army

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Abeg shut up.
Atheist to miracle worker.
Jati jati...... undecided
another good Christian has arrived. what is the problem now? let me see if I can help you out. you seem so frustrated
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

honestly they are shameless hypocrites so annoying. no wonder they are old and have no husbands.

#old cargoes

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

I am beginning to see why many believe you are a liar. keep talking. the more you say the more your true person is revealed. you don't Seem so bright anyway. talk so much like a regular portharcourt girl. hmmm

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Spacetacular, I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while. You definitely are not one that can be cyberbullied grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Madam, you sef ehn. One woman army

I am just saying it as it is. You don't give free access to such sensitive places as the internet to psychopathic people. In the long run it ruins a countries public image plus breeds a special class of serial killers who ply their trade online rather than on the streets.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

As you can see I am having a healthier more fulfilling discourse with sober and sane people already. I am done with you already. My "arse" has moved along.

Oh seen grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

I am beginning to see why many believe you are a liar. keep talking. the more you say the more your true person is revealed. you don't Seem so bright anyway. talk so much like a regular portharcourt girl. hmmm
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

I am just saying it as it is. You don't give free access to such sensitive places as the internet to psychopathic people. In the long run it ruins a countries public image plus breeds a special class of serial killers who ply their trade online rather than on the streets.
Oh well, it's too late for such restrictions. You can see them congregating on your thread like demons at a coven conference.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
I am fed up with this thread already. I'm off.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

No British lexicon whatsoever lipsrsealed
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

And you probably "seem" brighter than I am. I never asked for your opinion or assessment did I? All my life I have always been outspoken and you thought you would see a quiet little lady In me?

I never asked for your opinion sir so you can retract it whenever you are ready to and pass it on to those who have need of it. I certainly don't!

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:
I am fed up with this thread already. I'm off.

Me too. This is the second time on this site I am seeing so many hate-filled people congregate in one place.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by frank317: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

Na so. As long as ductor dey for the conductor it's OK. It sound like doctor. grin

Go and read it jor

Frank317, where are you o grin

I am here babes. Nice success story she got up there. It's all nothing but life struggle where the determined and relentless have a higher probability of coming out with a success story.
I fail to see what God did for her. I see her mindset, determination based on her experience and losses. It's quite understandable. Anyone can be like her oven the same circumstance. It's ur desire and not any nonsense Of.

However I still have issues with her. If she wanted to help other while being a Christian, why medicine or surgery? Why not a spiritualist or pastor where God can work aboslute miracles like TB Joshua? Why study a systematic process and deny it by believing in spiritual God magic?
I hope in all her success and good intentions, her confusion does not get the best of her.

Meanwhile, congrats.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

Me too. This is the second time on this site I am seeing so many hate-filled people congregate in one place.
Welcome to Nairaland's Religion section. cheesy
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:
Spacetacular, I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while. You definitely are not one that can be cyberbullied grin

Oh I can play possum. But that would be hypocrisy so why beating about the bush?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

And you probably "seem" brighter than I am. I never asked for your opinion or assessment did I? All my life I have always been outspoken and you thought you would see a quiet little lady In me?

I never asked for your opinion sir so you can retract it whenever you are ready to and pass it on to those who have need of it. I certainly don't!
Let me rephrase it:

"You can take your useless and unsolicited observations and shove it up your grimy arse. I don't give a flying fvck about your opinions. Fvck off and stay fvcked off, and don't quote me again, dumbo!"

tongue

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Let me rephrase it:

"You can take your useless and unsolicited observations and shove it up your grimy arse. I don't give a flying fvck about your opinions. Fvck off and stay fvcked off"

That's the naughty version yes but I would rather say it lady-like and in a way that wouldn't outrightly rub the wrong way. smiley

Be good alright? Please?

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol so ur Phaeze?
That guy is pathetic undecided The way he tries to insults ppls intelligence and disguise in a different monikers but his stupidity won't let him
Yes, I was Phaeze. 4everGod can lie! That's not even the issue. What makes it more offensive is the straight face with which he does it, while having the temerity and the nerve to label others as two-faced and standing in judgement over them, even though he's the KING of the deceitful! What hypocrisy. He's so disgusting. You know what's more annoying? His Christian brethren who relentlessly pursued the prosecution of HardMirror have no honest bones in their body. They turned a blind eye to his lies, which are 100 times more glaring than HardMirror's goof which is muddled in confusion and NOT clear-cut. What does that tell you? Irritating double standard and sheer dishonesty. The way Felixomor defends him, you'll think the both of them have something going for them (seriously), which would make you want to puke.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

That's the naughty version yes but I would rather say it lady-like and in a way that wouldn't outrightly rub the wrong way. smiley

Be good alright? Please?
Yes, ma'am grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by frank317: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

Well I am sorry if you got my message wrong and could only deduce all you wrote above albeit how limited it was.

Strange as it may sound but I am ever so glad my dad died when he did regardless of how he did. If he did not then I would not have come here when I did and I would not have gone through all I did and ended up here based on decisions triggered by some of my experiences.

@bold is my problem with Christianity. It makes them see life and it's possibilities from only one point of view. Have u ever considered that u would have been more successful than u are if your dad was alive?

So now your God caused your father to die so that u can become just an unknown doctor and not US president or a semi Goddess?

I still think despite ur success, u are confused.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

Be good alright? Please?

Why do you have no British lexicon or aura whatsoever? Not picking up a British vibe at all
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by hahn(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahn agbaya, maybe we can rest now

Spectacular can share pictures from the event na. Is that too difficult? undecided
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

already left your thread. Pls don't mention me again and I hope no one else does too. was never interested if not so my mentions that brought me here. so keep your gibby gabber to yourself.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

No British lexicon whatsoever lipsrsealed
exactly. fake people. Pls leave the thread for them. could be one of our demented Christian brother or sister. reminds me of damogul. this wld be my last comment here. wish I was never mentioned. no that me for bullllshait like this.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by carpenter4lyf: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

Really? Maybe I should believe you because they're your people so you know them better.

To the question, no please
OK. That's all I can tell you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

My Experience With Fasting / Redeemed Pastor Kidnapped In Ikorodu, Lagos - Metronaija.com / Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.