Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Assistant Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assistant Boyfriend (1267 Views)

Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend / I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend / I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistant Boyfriend by watif: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2007
I got to know this girl through a friend, though we start as a friend
on my own part i don't take serious ( just as ordinary friend ) not knowing
that she has some hidden agenda so to say, This girl is a christian ( she attends a lot
of church activities, campus fellowship,,,,,,,,,,,& many more.
Even if i did come 2 school or not in lecture hall she will ask my friends
or even call. I decided to ask myself what for? I decided to discuss these
with my friend i told him am not interested in the girl but this girl keep
professing her love for me. To cut the long story short, i just decided to limit my
self from her but she's very angry with ny behaviour. The reason is just
2 simple she is going out with a moselm brother in my class i don't know her
plan wether 2 have as an assitant boyfriend please your contribution will be welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Would U Do Ur B/f Or G/f To Prove That U Love Him/her? / Girls / So,how Much Do U Think One Should Have In His Account B4 Thinkin Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.