Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable (23201 Views)

Top 10 Richest Yahoo Boys 2020 That Are Untouchable By EFCC / Top 10 Richest Yahoo Boys 2020 That Are Untouchable By EFCC / Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable by bamisepeters(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Gbemishile1:
Men are mechanics with workshops.it is a woman who has been deprived of 'servicing' that comes to our workshops seeking full servicing of their engines.
Now why should I allow another mechanic service my own car(woman) when I am a better mechanic and can successfully service it myself
Mtcheeew
nice one.
Re: Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable by uzuede4(f): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
feldido:
grin

The inclination of Man is always Bad.
Self control is the Key
Right on point

1 Like

Re: Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable by Bowwow11(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
I agree wt u bro
Re: Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable by Bowwow11(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
I agree with u Bro
Re: Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable by Ugosample(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Awoo88:

Some else will not lose a wonderful opportunity with your partner. Reminds of our Muslims brothers who are ready to kill you for speaking with their girls but will be looking for other girls to frolick with

That does not mean that their girls are not getting the cane too.
Re: Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable by weedtheweeds: 4:12am On Jul 03, 2017
You are welcome, bro.
Boldstar:

It's a she actually. Thanx a lot for your explanation. After she told me that, I was wondering that after believing, where does the concept of doing good or evil now lie? Thank you
Re: Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable by Awoo88: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2017
Ugosample:

That does not mean that their girls are not getting the cane too.
They are!!! So much more that the other girls are saint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? / Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men / My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.