Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders (4377 Views)

We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths / Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President / Why We Will Never Be A Part Of Biafra- Urhobo Elders Issue Strong Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by laudate: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:
The inferno has consumed him. The tyres are still burning on his neck grin
You lie! wink Those tyres you mentioned were actually hung around your own neck, and that of your sidekick. I fit borrow you my contact lens make you take check am! cheesy Let me call an ambulance for you, biko. I don't want you to quench on this thread.... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:

The illiterate resulted to his people usual act of diverting attention.

Whether I'm Jewish, enclave or northern igbo still does not remove your inconsequential urhobo is not wanted or even noticed by Ipob and NK despite the attention seeking una have been doing for years. grin grin tongue

I can even be a British igbo, and still a blue blooded Biafran. These Urhobos need to return to primary school.

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:

Whether I'm Jewish, enclave or northern igbo still does not remove your inconsequential urhobo is not wanted or even noticed by Ipob and NK despite the attention seeking una have been doing for years. grin grin tongue

I can even be a Chinese igbo, and still a blue blooded Biafran. These Urhobos need to return to primary school.

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

You talking to NL lead cheerleader....have you not been noticing his job on this forum

Anyone that says anything negative to igbo is doing damage to him grin grin grin grin.
He's example of what happens when you grow old but your brain didn't age with you

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:

You talking to NL lead cheerleader....have you not been noticing his job on this forum

Anyone that says anything negative to igbo is doing damage to him grin grin grin grin.
He's example of what happens when you grow old but your brain didn't age with you

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

cheesy
Don't mind me jare. These ragtag folks are good at making pointless comments, thinking and believing that they are making sense.

Yorubas are gathered on a particular thread dishing intellectual points towards their agitation and these ones would jump from thread to thread like they are looking for oil to drill. Unfortunately, they have successfully turned me into something I hate. undecided
Babe ehn, I am in awe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

I can even be a British igbo, and still a blue blooded Biafran. These Urhobos need to return to primary school.

He wailed about igbos including urhobo in biafra and they aren't interested When corrected, they tell us stories on how their resources is the reason why they included, when told the igbos even have more than you clowns
They result to speaking about an outdated map from Massob that the damn originator have long been dropped and ipob begging them to be part of a biafra event.
When corrected, they resulted to diverting attention to Jewish, enclave and northern igbo.

Infact sef I'm American igbo and still does not remove their urhobo is inconsequential and unwanted despite their two years of straight attention seeking wh0ring grin grin grin

Quote me on this: next week or so, we'll have another thread from urhobo telling us how they don't want to be biafra. I bet you you'll see it again. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by laudate: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:
grin grin grin
You are listening to that resident NL hatemonger & drama queen, who is doubly pained by the fact that some people registered on NL, long before he did. Don't allow him to pollute you with his toxic vision, biko. sad Give him a few more minutes. He will start spewing four-letter words and filthy bile, in his subsequent posts.... undecided
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:

He wailed about igbos including urhobo in biafra and they aren't interested
When corrected, they tell us stories on how their resources is the reason why they included, when told the igbos even have now than you clowns
They result to speaking about an outdated map from Massob that the damn originator have long been dropped and ipob begging them to be part of a biafra event.
When corrected, they resulted to diverting attention to Jewish, enclave and northern igbo.

Infact sef I'm American igbo and still does not remove theor urhobo is inconsequential and unwanted despite their two years of straight attention seeking wh0ring grin grin grin

Quote me on this: next week or so, we'll have another thread from urhobo telling us how they don't want to be biafra. I bet you you'll see it again. grin grin

The way they continue to open irritating thread after thread, you will think there is acres of diamonds in Urhobo land. The same urhobo now overrun by fulanis?

Urhobo should join the north abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Sanchez01: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:

Babe ehn, I am in awe grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:

You are listening to that resident NL hatemonger & drama queen, who is doubly pained by the fact that some people registered on NL, long before he did. Don't allow him to pollute you with his toxic vision, biko. sad Give him a few more minutes. He will start spewing four-letter words and filthy bile, in his subsequent posts.... undecided

Heya the incestuous rapist is crying because the mods didn't ban me despite all his wailing and begging to them...Heya,

A clown whose spewed hatred in his 11 years on this NL have the audacity to call another person "hatemonger &drama queen" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. The audacity.

Vanbonattel do not take my words, just click on this pig that rapes his sister's past post and tell me is he not the NL cheerleader like I said he is? Na lie I lie?
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Sanchez01: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:

Wait o, you were thinking we would join you guys and become useless like you guys? shocked

This is my first time seeing a blind man bat eyelashes. What is the percentage of Igbos in the South East and what is the percentage of Igbos outside of the South East? Yup, you confirmed my fears already. We both know the consequential ones here. Buenos noches, Ekpa. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

The way they continue to open irritating thread after thread, you will think there is acres of diamonds in Urhobo land. The same urhobo now overrun by fulanis?

Urhobo should join the north abeg grin

Honestly sometimes I think they think their land is made of gold and they are gold hence they continously opening threads disturbing us despite we agreed with them already. Shouldn't fulani giving am attention be enough abeg? Or is because fulani gives attention to everyone and aren't picky that's why they aren't enough? Biko help me ask am oo
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Sanchez01: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

Which tyres please? That of the motorcyclists in Anambra running alongside Moses-Junior or the ones in Aba? You would need more than motorcycle tyres, boy. Where I come from, we don't beat our chest and cower in fear. cheesy
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:

grin grin grin grin cheesy

The only thing you urhobo got mouth to loud mouth about is oil

And this buffon is not aware after Akwa ibom, Oyigbo is the 2nd largest oil producing area in that your Niggeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The oil is the same reason you have been including South South which will not work. Does akwa ibom looks like Igbo land?. All this attachment won't pay you. You will look at last. The leader we know is sir adaka boro.

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Which tyres please? That of the motorcyclists in Anambra running alongside Moses-Junior or the ones in Aba? You would need more than motorcycle tyres, boy. Where I come from, we don't beat our chest and cower in fear. cheesy

As at the last time I checked, there are not up to 3 milionairs from Urhobo land grin grin

You have no chest, so wetin you go beat grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by laudate: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:
Heya the incestuous rapist is crying because the mods didn't ban me despite all his wailing and begging to them...Heya,

A clown whose spewed hatred in his 11 years on this NL have the audacity to call another person "hatemonger &drama queen" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. The audacity.

Vanbonattel do not take my words, just click on this pig Nonaira1 that rapes his sister's past post and tell me is he not the NL cheerleader like I said he is? Na lie I lie?

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Wait o, you were thinking we would join you guys and become useless like you guys? shocked

This is my first time seeing a blind man bat eyelashes. What is the percentage of Igbos in the South East and what is the percentage of Igbos outside of the South East? Yup, you confirmed my fears already. We both know the consequential ones here. Buenos noches, Ekpa. wink

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
You were never invited to join in the first place so tell us why you think we think about what you think? Take your so called usefulness and go fix your failing niggeria

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Is an urhobo talking about population? Biko nu did I read this right?
See urhobo whose population starts and end in delta state speaking about population.

Igbo in SE ALONE has more population than you inconsequential urhobo.
Go sit your ass down. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
wizzakosh:
The oil is the same reason you have been including South South which will not work. Does akwa ibom looks like Igbo land?. All this attachment won't pay you. You will look at last. The leader we know is sir adaka boro.

And this one has chosen to run away and instead try to push us to talk about Akwa Ibom?

Let's finish talking about Urhobos first. Face the topic.

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by laudate: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
wizzakosh:
You just want to make that guy start crying.... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by laudate: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Chimo!! shocked You just finished the guy! No mercy... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
wizzakosh:

When you learn how to read...quote me again.

Reread what I wrote and reread your reply then ask yourself are you a complete fool or is is that English is hard for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Where are the Urhobo chest beaters again?

It will be better for you now to kneel down and beg Nnamdi Kanu to consider you in biafra before its too late instead of doing a reverse attache by force grin

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:

Chimo!! shocked You just finished the guy! No mercy... cheesy

laudate:

You just want to make that guy start crying.... grin

Vanbonattel he told you I was trying to corrupt you.

Shebi you don't even need to read his past post anymore.

He did his job on this page

NL lead cheerleader grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shebi na lie I dey lie? grin grin
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by laudate: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:

Shebi na lie I dey lie?

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:

He did his job on this page

Shebi na lie I dey lie? grin grin

I am surprised, the guy has no opinion of his own grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

And this one has chosen to run away and instead try to push us to talk about Akwa Ibom?

Let's finish talking about Urhobos first. Face the topic.

How Akwa Ibom fit enter page? grin grin grin grin

Trying to divert attention.

MBA kwa ooo. urhobo wanted attention, they continually seeking that attention, oya the attention don arrive.
you won't change topic lie lie.
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by laudate: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:
I am surprised, the guy has no opinion of his own grin grin
Is that what you think? Or what your friend wants you to think?
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Iriruaga100(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
What resources does Urhoboland has that makes you feel you are needed ?
The resources in urhobo is more than enough to feed the entire south east put together.
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=58030445][/quote]

NL cheerleader shouldn't you be doing your job instead of asking God to dash you sense.

Someone that isn't igbo on this page made a comment, they need a cheer. Do your job quick quick.
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Iriruaga100:
The resources in urhobo is more than enough to feed the entire south east put together.

We know. What is the standard of living in Urhobo land?

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove, please confirm if Sanchez01 is under your bed, can't find him on the war front grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now / Man Drinks Battery Acid After Catching Wife Pants Down With 2 Lovers / Olawepo-hashim Promises South-east Additional State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.