Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders (4387 Views)

We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths / Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President / Why We Will Never Be A Part Of Biafra- Urhobo Elders Issue Strong Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

I am surprised, the guy has no opinion of his own grin grin

How can he, he spends his years on NL acting like a child.

You know he's older than all of us on this NL and even the oldest account that's still active if we exclude Seun and his mods.

The hatefilled mongrel is an old loser. The original clown.

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by laudate: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:
NL cheerleader shouldn't you be doing your job instead of asking God to dash you sense.

Someone that isn't igbo on this page made a comment, they need a cheer. Do your job quick quick.
Nonaira1:
How can he, he spends his years on NL acting like a child.

You know he's older than all of us on this NL and even the oldest account that's still active if we exclude Seun and his mods.

The hatefilled mongrel Nonaira1 is an old loser. The original clown.

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Sanchez01: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

As at the last time I checked, there are not up to 3 milionairs from Urhobo land grin grin

You have no chest, so wetin you go beat grin grin cheesy
My dull friend, it is not littering every corner of the world with a people whose moral values are broken, trust me. Often times, it is always better you are not littered as roaches so that reports about your people would be positive. I hope you catch my drift? wink

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Iriruaga100(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

We know. What is the standard of living in Urhobo land?
You want to compare the way u live in d east with ours here? my friend we hv far better infrastructure here than u have in the east. take it or leave it
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by fratermathy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

As at the last time I checked, there are not up to 3 milionairs from Urhobo land grin grin

You have no chest, so wetin you go beat grin grin cheesy

I don't reply you because you are one of the most ignorant IPOB youth I've met but don't peddle your ignorance as facts. Urhobo has well enough millionaires and billionaires but we don't CHEST-BEAT about them.

It is interesting that the verbal mayhem you've been unleashing on Urhobos on this thread is simply because we said we don't want Biafra; our own God-given rights of self-determination. I pity for any ethnicity other than Igbo that ends up in Biafra! I really pity...

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
fratermathy:

I don't reply you because you are one of the most ignorant IPOB youth I've met but don't peddle your ignorance as facts. Urhobo has well enough millionaires and billionaires but we don't CHEST-BEAT about them.

It is interesting that the verbal mayhem you've been unleashing on Urhobos on this thread is simply because we said we don't want Biafra; our own God-given rights of self-determination. I pity for any ethnicity other than Igbo that ends up in Biafra! I really pity...

Save tour pities, you will really need them for your people suffering serial humiliation because of their il in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Iriruaga100:
You want to compare the way u live in d east with ours here? my friend we hv far better infrastructure here than u have in the east. take it or leave it

I know you have no facts to back up your claims. Which is your best city in Urhobo land, let's see if you are worth any iota of attention or just begging for recognition.

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

My dull friend, it is not littering every corner of the world with a people whose moral values are broken, trust me. Often times, it is always better you are not littered as roaches so that reports about your people would be positive. I hope you catch my drift? wink

Littered, roaches, of course I catch your drift, you have been under the bed truly.

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by seanet01: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Potopoto people don suffer.
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by seanet01: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Landlocked people forming boss? Na hunger go reset your brain. Potopoto republic

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
seanet01:
Potopoto people don suffer.
Now, who is this one? Identify yourself before I take you to where I kept Sanchez01 grin

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
seanet01:
Landlocked people forming boss?
Na hunger go reset your brain.
Potopoto republic

You mean the type of hunger in urhobo land?

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by seanet01: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

Now, who is this one? Identify yourself before I take you to where I kept Sanchez01 grin
Are you a potopoto?
Abi how e take concern you.
Just identify yourself as a potopoto first.
We can then start from there

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Sanchez01: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

Littered, roaches, of course I catch your drift, you have been under the bed truly.
Don't worry, I'll call you out when one of yours is caught with drugs in Asia, with drugs in his anus. cheesy
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Laudate, how far?

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Sanchez01: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
seanet01:
Are you a potopoto?
Unfortunately, he knows that is his title. You cannot drag the title with him. cheesy
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
seanet01:
Are you a potopoto?

You are talking like someone from the south west. Are you an afonjiggidy? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Don't worry, I'll call you out when one of yours is caught with drugs in Asia, with drugs in his anus. cheesy

I will call you out when one of yours is caught with a freshly cut human head still dripping blood grin

Fair enough?

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Are the attention seekers still talking eeh?

Let's make this simple urhobo

Ipob did not include you in Biafra
The leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, have never mentioned you regarding biafra

Therefore, the continous disturbance on how urhobo is not Biafra is laughable at best.

Biafra does not want you, you said you don't want biafra so you both are saying the same thing so where's the conflict? Why keep disturbing us almost every month eeh?

4 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

Save tour pities, you will really need them for your people suffering serial humiliation because of their il in Nigeria.

Do not mind him. He's even the king of the attention wh0ring. Every attack urhobo gets on this forum is spearheaded because of him. Funny the clown is also known to insult igbos now he's wailing.

One thing we've said before and we'll say it again cause in this their one Niggeria delusion they believe insulting igbo and we keeping quiet is an act of a "true person." Like we said before, we aren't our parents, grandparents, etc that followed that line of thought. We dish back whatever the Bleep anyone dishes to us. Don't care who the f2k it hurts. You want respect, show the respect to get that respect.

3 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by pazienza(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:

Therefore, the continous disturbance on how urhobo is not Biafra is laughable at best.

Biafra does not want you, you said you don't want biafra so you both are saying the same thing so where's the conflict? Why keep disturbing us almost every month eeh?

Nnaa, Ikegwuru!

The attention seeking is getting too much.

Nnamdi Kanu had visited PH, was Abia, currently in Anambra, and from there likely to drop at Asaba.
Isn't it obvious that Urhobo is not in his plans? grin

How else can he make this clear?

6 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Sanchez01: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

I will call you out when one of yours is caught with a freshly cut human head still dripping blood grin

Fair enough?
An Urhobo man caught with a freshly cut human head? LMAO! All the best in your hunt. I would mention you tomorrow. I'm sure. cheesy
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

An Urhobo man caught with a freshly cut human head? LMAO! All the best in your hunt. I would mention you tomorrow. I'm sure. cheesy

Most nairaland Urhobos are afonjas, I know what am saying. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Sanchez01: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

Most nairaland Urhobos are afonjas, I know what am saying. grin
Most? Funny! Mention these monikers when you find one.
Fratermathy
EfeWestern
Amberon11
Oparhe

Goodluck in your hunt. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nonaira1: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
pazienza:

Nnaa, Ikegwuru!

The attention seeking is getting too much.

Nnamdi Kanu had visited PH, was Abia, currently in Anambra, and from there likely to drop at Asaba.
Isn't it obvious that Urhobo is not in his plans? grin

How else can he make this clear?

He's already visited delta. After he was released, he visited Aniomaland and left.
Like the person they keep disturbing have made it extremely clear that he agrees with what they are saying yet they won't stop disturbing the person and his group. The Bleep?

3 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Most? Funny! Mention these monikers when you find one.
Fratermathy
EfeWestern
Amberon11
Oparhe

Goodluck in your hunt. cheesy

I will say all of the above, except you show me their birth certificates grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by vanbonattel: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nonaira1:

He's already visited delta. After he was released, he visited Aniomaland and left.
Like the person they keep disturbing have made it extremely clear that he agrees with what they are saying yet they won't stop disturbing the person and his group. The Bleep?

He went to see (Air raid) Achuzie.

The only people in urhobo are oil raiders cheesy he does not need to see them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by pazienza(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanbonattel:

He went to see (Air raid) Achuzie.

The only people in urhobo are oil raiders cheesy he does not need to see them.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2017
Nonaira1:

When you learn how to read...quote me again.

Reread what I wrote and reread your reply then ask yourself are you a complete fool or is is that English is hard for you.
Professor of linguistic. Anyway, not my English, but typo error. At least I followed Concord. But it is a shame that professor of linguistic like you does not know difference between typo error and Concord. I am ashamed on your behave.
Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2017
Nonaira1:

'The leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kana, has never mentioned' and not 'have'. Do you see why I said I am ashamed on your behave. Cos you do not understand Concord. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders by freshest4live: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Nonaira1:

You mean the maps you lots collected from Massob whom long even stopped using the outdated map.

Continue deluding yourself.

We've LONG been told una for what 2 years now since you miscreants kept opening threads upon threads about biafra looking for attention like a cheap wh0re that before Nnamdi went to prison, he NEVER mentioned urhobo meaning you're not included. He came out and as usual still does not mention urhobo.

Therefore that means he doesn't want you, doesn't include you, doesn't even give two f2ks about you yet the loudest miscreants have been your inconsequential asses. You would think by now, you lots will see NO ONE cares if you are not Biafra.

You're NOT and will NEVER included in Biafra hence no reason to tell us wtf we know. We are in agreement with the nonsense you keep disturbing us with.
Heck even Massob that included you miscreant have long dropped that. I wonder when you wh0res will drop that sh1t your damn self. Wait till Nnamdi talks about you then you can talk.
All y'all looking like is an ugly duckling deluding herself that men wants her
But Nnamdi kanu also included urhobo as part of Biafra, check this video at 8.45.
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D4fPQOPEH-0Y&ved=0ahUKEwix66qCjurUAhWQIlAKHf8rC78QtwIIHzAB&usg=AFQjCNHVbKRRBombyD5-Kp4BS30bdybGZw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News - Nigerian Army Invades Bayelsa In Search Of Nnamdi Kanu / Most Developed Countries In Africa – Comprehensive Ranking For 2018 / NEC Approves $250 Million investment For Nigeria Soverign Investment Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.