Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK (47585 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by condomuser: 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Those girls insulting guys on Nairaland are the ones wey dem toto dey smell grin

Saintsammurai:
[b]Hmm these are the real Nigeria ladies, so fresh and frosh and not the ones insulting guys on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Nofuckgiven: 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wise lady. Maybe Jamaican guys are the real deal now. Time to relocate grin
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by agadez007(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
The Nigerian is more light skinned than the Jamaican
I remember the day I and one Ignorant Black American was arguing about the Differences between Americans/Carribbeans and Africans,he was claiming that Americans and Carribbeans tends to be more light skinned than Africans,That Africans were on Average darker than them
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by adellam16(f): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian lady identified as Pearl Okeke got a surprise romantic wedding proposal from her Jamaican boyfriend, Joshua Brathwaite at the St. Paul's Cathedral in the United Kingdom. The soon-to-be bride who seems very excited following the romantic gesture - shared the photos on her social media page and wrote;

Not everyone has a bed of roses behind them, but from day one you've ensured that I only walk on roses. When we met, I knew I had found a friend in you. When we decided to take it a step further, I knew that I would eventually get to call you home, because a safe shelter is all I feel under your embrace. You've cradled me and wiped many of my tears.

You've been a pillar of strength, continually crowning me in love, now I can't wait to be your crown. I love you best friend. Thank you for making me the happiest girl.

Mrs B to be. It's about to be lit. Major bag alert. Everything Pattern. #TheCaribbeanMeetsIgbo

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/jamaican-man-proposes-nigerian-girlfriend-romantic-way-london.html
not new anymore. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by lepasharon(f): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
a lot of african and carribean unions lately cool
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by alphasperm(m): 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
so she married a ' bomboklak...yah man...wat agwan'....ok

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by nelsont1: 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Is Jamaica in Africa?
jhudit:

Exactly.
She won't be attracted to the guys on Nairaland attacking women everyday. That's why she went for a real African man.

Real recognises real.
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by RaptorX: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Davidlekkzy(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2017
Dis guy get tym for shii sha.. ..love no exist undecided

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by RaptorX: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2017
ikeepitreal:
Enough of all these unimportant rubbish.What truly matter is the ability to form an enduring marriage and build a home.
If it's one of the many oyinbo marriages to your Nigerian women that litters NL almost on a daily basis now you people will be like oh my God HML, you Nigerians are sick with self hatred. Just read all the silly comments and compare it to comments on a thread of a white man marrying a Nigerian woman, you people are some really sick human beings with deep inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by NwaNimo1(m): 12:03am On Jul 02, 2017
Looks staged.... she's a disgrace,

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by tiger28: 12:24am On Jul 02, 2017
"Surprise " proposal that very much look like a photo shoot to me. Color coordinated outfit plus matching shoes. This is coming from moi of 23 years of marriage.
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Nowenuse: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2017
jhudit:

Exactly.
She won't be attracted to the guys on Nairaland attacking women everyday. That's why she went for a real African man.

Real recognises real.

A british jamaican has now become a real african man?
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by hokafor(m): 12:33am On Jul 02, 2017
Lucky Jamaican and I m still here chasing a wild goose by believing that the better women are in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by jhudit(f): 12:57am On Jul 02, 2017
Nowenuse:

A british jamaican has now become a real african man?
nelsont1:
Is Jamaica in Africa?

No, North America I think.
Thought the girl is the Jamaican.
Thanks.
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 02, 2017
agadez007:
The Nigerian is more light skinned than the Jamaican
I remember the day I and one Ignorant Black American was arguing about the Differences between Americans/Carribbeans and Africans,he was claiming that Americans and Carribbeans tends to be more light skinned than Africans,That Africans were on Average darker than them

they still argue dat ish? grin grin
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by agadez007(m): 1:11am On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

they still argue dat ish? grin grin
Ya,The dude was bringing up pics of South sudanese and comparing them with American blacks
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 02, 2017
agadez007:
Ya,The dude was bringing up pics of South sudanese and comparing them with American blacks
hahhaha grin grin grin grin grin
that black american dude is funny
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by agadez007(m): 1:28am On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

hahhaha grin grin grin grin grin
that black american dude is funny
And Annoying

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Victorclean1: 1:56am On Jul 02, 2017
You see Nigerian men, we have loose this pussy. Why am very much angry is that the girl is loaded, did anybody see her hips. No problem I blame it on buhari the ineffective sick and foolish skeleton
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by trumpcoat(m): 2:16am On Jul 02, 2017
No she's from the west
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Edum13656: 4:29am On Jul 02, 2017
jhudit:

Exactly.
She won't be attracted to the guys on Nairaland attacking women everyday. That's why she went for a real man.

Real recognises real.

u see what we re talking about?
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Hannysmilez(f): 4:49am On Jul 02, 2017
tiger28:
"Surprise " proposal that very much look like a photo shoot to me. Color coordinated outfit plus matching shoes. This is coming from moi of 23 years of marriage.
Couldn't it be that he invited her out for something else and coordinated their outfits only to have him surprise her with a ring?
The man usually arranges for a photographer to capture the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by ikeepitreal(m): 6:09am On Jul 02, 2017
RaptorX:
If it's one of the many oyinbo marriages to your Nigerian women that litters NL almost on a daily basis now you people will be like oh my God HML, you Nigerians are sick with self hatred. Just read all the silly comments and compare it to comments on a thread of a white man marrying a Nigerian woman, you people are some really sick human beings with deep inferiority complex.
Your response represents utmost foolishness and proof of your total inability to read and comprehend simple statements.
i merely stated that these extravagant proposals are most unnecessary irrespective of the couple's races. White or Jamaican,i simply reiterate that what matters is virtue.
i also calmly propose that you reason before you type insulting replies at others.
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Goalnaldo(m): 6:20am On Jul 02, 2017
jhudit:

No, North America I think. Thought the girl is the Jamaican. Thanks.
understand things well before you comment..no offence.

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Hmm these are the real Nigeria ladies, so fresh and frosh and not the ones insulting guys on nairaland
and i can be sure you are the opposite of the guy in the picture,you are crude,savage,with a babaric mentality,misogynist,sexist, ungentlemanly, lack of sense of responsibility ,over bloated ego, pride on your shoulder like shoulder pad ,lack charisma etc, so in essence donot point one finger,cos the rest four are pointing back at you
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Collins87: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2017
This girls always waiting for proposals since 1801
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by EmekaBlue(m): 6:48am On Jul 02, 2017
Fine settings..d guy fine pass d girl
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by nelsont1: 6:56am On Jul 02, 2017
You're welcome don't mention lol grin grin cheesy grin grin
jhudit:

No, North America I think.
Thought the girl is the Jamaican.
Thanks.
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by nelsont1: 6:59am On Jul 02, 2017
Lol... I see you make your self happy online. I like that.
Victorclean1:
You see Nigerian men, we have loose this pussy. Why am very much angry is that the girl is loaded, did anybody see her hips. No problem I blame it on buhari the ineffective sick and foolish skeleton
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by DrHighchief(m): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2017
quote author=jhudit post=58031966]
Exactly.
She won't be attracted to the guys on Nairaland attacking women everyday. That's why she went for a real man.

Real recognises real.[/quote]
Real Real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.