Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added (18006 Views)

Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by ikeepitreal(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
TheCabal:
Had OP met an american slay queen and a Nigerian slay queen.

All these chewing gum.boys .. can you even afford the brokest girl in america.
do you insinuate that girls are commodities and should therefore be affordable?

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Escabado:

Weak man like you that value a woman possy more than your life. I wonder the kind of training you will give your children hahahaah.I'm sure you will incourage them to be selling there body to men for money . LOL

Stupi.d re.tard, see how warped your puny dark cerebellum is.... You mentioned slay queens listed Beyonce, Rihanna and co as worthy slay queens ehn, how are they different from their Nigerian counterpart?....But because your the folly you inherited from your lineage hasn't subsided from countless generations gone, you conclude they should be glorified because they're in the US.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hfjgdfjj yshhcahh
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Erums(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
jelil01:
truth

Like seriously.... A re orientation is highly needed.... Whats de difference between dem and beggars in tha street....

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by nkwuocha: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
julietkcee:
Honestly n seriously speaking ... You are very very stupid... If u lyk curse meh or cal meh ashawo.. IDC.. Do u knw why? Becus i knw who i am n wia i am heading to.. Unlike u that z lyk scalar quantity wit no direction.. Dnt tink u knw wah dah is... Cux an educated persin wil nt be toking dix trash...

#Spits on YOU

If you can take time to spell the embolden correctly, what stops you from applying same to simpler words?

Knw just need an 'o'
Wit just need a 'h'
"Persin" is just annoying.
What the hell is toking? An error?
What is dix? Do you mean 'this'?
Lyk? Nne so you mean 'like'?
Wia? as in" where'?
Even 'think ' you just wickedly threw away the 'h'. Only to apply it twice on the word 'me', as written "meh".Where it is ABSOLUTELY not needed.

Learn to reduce the application of shorthand in your written English. It's not only annoying,it causes depression to readers like me. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Escabado: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
julietkcee:
guy inwuru anwu na mmadu.... U type without reasoning.. N they r always off point... Ur arguement will nt tally with ur opponent own.. Guy jhux shift.. Ani small tine u mention Ashawo.. There z nating God cannot do beta run to him 4 deliverance..

Nansense! (puking)

Hahahahaha you are nothing but a prostitution you can now go and die
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by nkwuocha: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Stupi.d re.tard, see how warped your puny dark cerebellum is.... You mentioned slay queens listed Beyonce, Rihanna and co as worthy slay queens ehn, how are they different from their Nigerian counterpart?....But because your the folly you inherited from your lineage hasn't subsided from countless generations gone, you conclude they should be glorified because they're in the US.

Leave the idiot. Many of them don't understand prostitution goes beyond standing on the street like we see here in Nigeria. You can imagine the non entity using Rhianna as example cheesy grin.Rihanna? cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Escabado: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
nkwuocha:

Niggar, if you spend so much time bashing women than making real money, then you need a serious bullet in your head. Niggar has never left the chores of the zoo, when it comes to prostitution, Nigerian ladies are still crawling.

See small pikin telling me how to chase money . I don't blame you . I blame your parents who are still giving you pocket money and food stuffs in school.an idiot who can't even make 50k on his own will still come and teach me how to make money . Na wetin nairalannd dey cos Hahahahaha
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by nkwuocha: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=Escabado post=58045318]
[s]
See small pikin telling how to chase money . I don't blame you . I blame your parents who are still giving you pocket money and food stuffs in school. Hahahahaha [/quote[/s]]
I am actually not the idiot that finds time to open silly thread like this. Just trying to educate low lives like you who think foreign prostitutes are better. Idiot.I hardly hear of our ladies suffering from deadly STD like herps unlike in USA where it's so normal like its some kind of malaria. The money I get in selling of mere suckaway pipes will eradicate the poverty in your lineage.
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Escabado: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

It's obvious that your father is a weak man and a womanizer that's why he gave birth to a wasted sperms like you who value a woman's possy more than his life . Get a life ,get a decent girl for a girlfriend then you will know the difference between an ashawo and a wife material
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
nkwuocha:

Leave the idiot. Many of them don't understand prostitution goes beyond standing on the street like we see here in Nigeria. You can imagine the non entity using Rhianna as example cheesy grin.Rihanna? cheesy cheesy grin

I just tire for all these useless things with internet....

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Escabado: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
@nkwuocha

Hahaha hahaha exchanging words with you is a totally waste of time for me . You are nothing but a hungry boy who depends on his parents for survival. Or probably you work with toilet suck away motor tank that's why you are conversant with toilet pipe.
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
nkwuocha:

If you can take time to spell the embolden correctly, what stops you from applying same to simpler words?

Knw just need an 'o'
Wit just need a 'h'
"Persin" is just annoying.
What the hell is toking? An error?
What is dix? Do you mean 'this'?
Lyk? Nne so you mean 'like'?
Wia? as in" where'?
Even 'think ' you just wickedly threw away the 'h'.

Learn to reduce the application of shorthand in your written English. It's not only annoying,it causes depression to readers like me. embarassed
where z dix one from....Shift abeg.. Using spelling to attack...

Nansense... Kpachara anya gi..

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Mailthaddeus(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
My real definition of SLAY queen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by nkwuocha: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
julietkcee:

It's just an advice.E jiro lighter a ga oku mmuo.
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Loop1: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
julietkcee:

You are one of the fundamental unit use in the derivation of a foo.l .

Someone took his time to point to your wacky write up and you replied him like a slow poke .are you acknowledging the fact that you can not spell words correctly .a girl for that matter ,how are your kids going to learn to spell words correctly ?.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Fearlez: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Escabado:
It's obvious in Nigeria we turn everything upside down, a slay queen in USA is different from a slay queen in Nigeria , a slay queen in USA is a young girl that has a decent job or a decent business enterprise that like taking sexy picture. But here in Nigeria a slay queen is a typical ashawo and runs girls without any source of income.all dey do is to sell there body for sexxx, buy clothes and begin to take sexy picture to attract more male customer to sleep with them and pay them money

A Slay Queen in US can be either a male or a female. The definition of Slay Queen in America has no bearing with what Slay Queen is in Nigeria.

However, Slay queen which is in a feminine aspect depicting good fashion and beauty for women applies both in Nigeria and in the US

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Escabado:
It's obvious in Nigeria we turn everything upside down, a slay queen in USA is different from a slay queen in Nigeria , a slay queen in USA is a young girl that has a decent job or a decent business enterprise that like taking sexy picture. But here in Nigeria a slay queen is a typical ashawo and runs girls without any source of income.all dey do is to sell there body for sexxx, buy clothes and begin to take sexy picture to attract more male customer to sleep with them and pay them money
u just wan take style bash naija babes? grin
dem Ambar Rose wey dey do corporate oloshoism is she not a slayqueen?
abi u no know say Amber Rose na runz girl?
in the real sense of the word...slayqueens are women who can stand in the community of men with their heads held high and have left their mark in the sands of time.women like
1.Dora aikunyili
2.margret thatcher
3.mrs kuti
4.lady diana
5.aung san suu kyi
6.ngozi oknjo iweala
in the abstract sense of the word slayqueens are also those women who peddle their flesh for money like
1.amber rose
2.kim kardeshian
3.daniela okeke
4.roman goddess
5.cossy orjiakor
u choose cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

You don't have any point, and u dont know how to present matters. The op was clear enough. The problem isn't in the name. A slay queen here is different from a slay queen there.

You shd also be mindful of ur approach. It makes u feel good on nairaland but you're losing ur character as a woman. The real world isn't nairaland.
slayqueen has two different meanings yes but u cant say the slayqueens in america are different frm the ones in naija.amber rose wey dey sleep with wealthymen for money and position how is she different frm daniela okeke?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Loop1:

You are one of the fundamental unit use in the derivation of a foo.l .

Someone took his time to point to your wacky write up and you replied him like a slow poke .are you acknowledging the fact that you can not spell words correctly .a girl for that matter ,how are your kids going to learn to spell words correctly ?.
olodo dah wax shorthand nt dah i dnt knw wah am typing...

So jhux shift
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mailthaddeus:
My real definition of SLAY queen.
GBAM!

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Loop1: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
julietkcee:
olodo dah wax shorthand nt dah i dnt knw wah am typing...

So jhux shift

Nairaland Rule number 21 says you should spell words correctly but your stupidity won't let you obey the simple instruction .

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
nkwuocha:

Rihanna d queen of olosho cheesy
nigerian girls dey learn work when it comes to foreign prostitution

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by nkwuocha: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

Rihanna d queen of olosho cheesy
nigerian girls dey learn work when it comes to foreign prostitution

The op na real donkey! I realized he is a stupid boy when he compared Nigerian slay queens to American artists like they are way better. I was expecting he compares them with ladies like Genevieve, omotola, Chioma chukwuka, and our natural looking female footballers who don't expose their privates on social media. We have several married nollywood artist who are well mannered. We have culture. I expect the idiot to pick some of our cultured young ladies like chimamanda Adiche,Chidimma,Sade,Zeezee ,et al. But the Anu ewu just went ahead to list Beyonce and Rihanna?? Rihanna wey get disease for body Ke? That guy need to use him head break coconut. Na very stuppid boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by nkwuocha: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Loop1:

Nairaland Rule number 21 says you should spell words correctly but your stupidity won't let you obey the simple instruction .

Funny she called you olodo grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Escabado: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
nkwuocha:

The op na real donkey! I realized he is a stupid boy when he compared Nigerian slay queens to American artists like they are way better. I was expecting he compares them with ladies like Genevieve, omotola, Chioma chukwuka, and our natural looking female footballers who don't expose their privates on social media. We have several married nollywood artist who are well mannered. We have culture. I expect the idiot to pick some of our cultured young ladies like chimamanda Adiche,Chidimma,Sade,Zeezee ,et al. But the Anu ewu just went ahead to list Beyonce and Rihanna?? Rihanna wey get disease for body Ke? That guy need to use him head break coconut. Na very stuppid boy.

Hahahah, na laff I dey laff you , the ealier you know that All the ladies in nollywood are ashawo the better for you . Have you seen the latest movie your so called omotola played sexx scene ? Mumu we no get sense. Go to nollywood and see the prostitution going on there. If your girlfriend is an actress better forget her, who is Genevieve? The one wey atiku Don fkk scatter abi na another one ? .Mumu
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
nkwuocha:

bro, he has a fetish for foreign gals grin grin grin.nothing bad in that sha grin.wetin make the thing look one kine na their penchant for tagging women here as olosho as if olosho no dey western countries.tell dem to reduce their frequency to brothels and quit chasing slayqueens dem no go hear.frequenting brothels on too regular basis dey affect a man"s psyche.
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by sagaxity(m): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
At least the slay queens in Nigeria still sells something like their US counterpart....

Any difference?

Selling is selling....
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
ikeepitreal:

do you insinuate that girls are commodities and should therefore be affordable?

Yes, either emotionally or materially .. girls are often liabilities.
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by BabbanBura(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
jhudit:

These guys keep putting off their brains before quoting.
Why?

Are you a 'Nigerian-type' slay queen too?
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by nkwuocha: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Escabado:

Hahahah, na laff I dey laff you , the ealier you know that All the ladies in nollywood are ashawo the better for you . Have you seen the latest movie your so called omotola played sexx scene ? Mumu we no get sense. Go to nollywood and see the prostitution going on there. If your girlfriend is an actress better forget her, who is Genevieve? The one wey atiku Don fkk scatter abi na another one ? .Mumu

And fuccckery no dey happen for HOLLYWOOD? E be like say earthworms dey crawl for your brain.If I wooz Yoy slap, you go sneeze remnants from that your empty brain. Fo.olish boy! Rihanna wey dey dish out diseases na she you want to compare with omotola? Or chimamanda Adiche? E be like say your head go good to drink brukutu.Dunderhead! grin
Re: Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Escabado:

Hahajaja Wethin concern me with a typical ashawo like you . I'm sure this week alone you have sleep with more than 35 different guys and you have collected money from them. If you even open your possy for me I will just spit on it and walk away because it's already conterminated with deases .Hahahaha i pity your boyfriend
Lols. .some of you here can't even talk to a lady let alone asking her out.....you that earn money just by pick pocket....agbero since your momma and your siblings are all Nigerians..they are all ashawo...glorified monument

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? / If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . / Scandal In Enugu State As Governor Impregnates Wife's Younger Sister!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.