Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? (2661 Views)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. / Are Nose Rings On Guys Cute Or Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2010
no probs u jst mail me .cant wait,
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by chidipupay(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2010
CrazyMan:

I would give him the beating of his life that is if I'm stronger than him

I will even join you. so that we beat out the spirit in him
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by Abekeade08(f): 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2010
This has happened a few times to me. I live in NYC, where people are a little wilder than in other states.

I just politely told the lesbos that I am straight and not interested.
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by DOAweb(m): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2010

Simply smile and ignore the advances, go beyond that and you are looking at homophobic crime. Had 3 experiences so far. Weird thing though, sometimes these guys think they can turn you over, quite irritating I have to say!
  angry angry angry
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by shilling(f): 4:42am On Jan 31, 2010
I'm not quite sure how I'd react cos it's never happened. But, I'm guessing I'll be disgusted at first, and flattered when I'm all alone and thinking about it grin
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by spawnx: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2010
I dont think you are really in tight shoes. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]YOU ARE EITHER RIGHT, RIGHT OR WRONG, LEFT.
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by idifu(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2010
will spit on his face cuz i dont do same sex, i do the opposite sex
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by agathamari(f): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2010
simply tell her your not intrested. politly tell her your straight. what is so complicated?
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by Olivegreen(f): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2019
Hello crazyman, chidipupay, rooneyboy and all other homophobic Nigerians on this platform.
I just wanted to let you guys know how irritated I am by your ignorance and intolerance.

Gays are humans too. If you hit on me and I like you, I'll hit back.

Now back to the homophobes on this platform. Can you please stop spreading hate and fear and keep your hateful comments to yourselves.

If you knew just a shred of the trauma Nigerian lgbtq+ individuals go through, you wouldn't be talking like this. Do you even know what it feels like to have a huge portion of your life shrouded, to have the right to love and mate with whoever you chose be taken away from you!?

Im sure you don't.

Fellow Nigerians I beg of you, please let us not missuse our right to free expression as a media for cyberbullying and let us learn to love or at least tolerate all Nigerians regardless of their gender, ethnicity, culture or sexuality.

Once again, I am just a concerned Nigerian and I seek no enemity.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by millionboi2: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2019
Rooneyboy:
I wouldnt forget my experience , back in the days way i dey school for enugu, i be go watch football match for viewing centre, na im one guy way sidon near me(in his mid) come dey smooch me for leg ,initially i be think say na unconscious act but the thing be come persist .I just stand up from my sit give the guy serious warning for public there. Serious Shame come catch the man.
Kai

Some ppl are like dat wen thy are watching ball,thy try to demonstrate with leg.

He may not b gay ooo
Re: How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? by theadams(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2019
pls can u hook us up,wnt mind havn such xperience,pls pardon me.
experience they said is the best teacher!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Guy Abroad / My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! / Would You Date This Nigerian Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.