Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS (28163 Views)

Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial / Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo / Pope Francis Intervenes In Ahiara Imo Church Ethnic Crisis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Dreambeat:
I believe there is a lot of misrepresentation by the press about this case.The press is not telling us the truth.The press makes it look like the whole saga is about not accepting a bishop from another part of Igboland.There is more to this than what the press wants us to believe.We all know why the biased Nigerian press is doing this.

Alright. So please kindly educate us.
Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
They say I am noisy... I claim it..
I claim it because I know what I am fighting for, and what I am fighting against.
Igbos are very very very Sentimental people, they cannot be reasoned with.

The Catholic Bishop in Uyo Bishop John Ayah is from Cross River, and the Arch Bishop in Calabar is from Aks. It's a non Issue here.

IF MY FOLKS FROM THE EAST CANNOT ACCOMMODATE THEIR BLOOD BROTHER, HOW THEN WILL THEY ACCEPT AND ACCOMODATE US, IN THE SOUTH, WHO SHARE NOTHING WITH THEM BUT BOUNDARIES..
??!!

Folks will feel, that I hate Igbos from my posts, God Knows I deeply love and respect them, but then, I know that In Oron here that has the highest concentration of Igbo, they keep to themselves, they treat others as Osu's and get close only when they need things. You can be best friend with them, but when they have business, they take it to their Igbo broda.

Biafra will be perfect with Just the Igbos in it, it will be a family.. But throw the minorities in the south into the mix, and then you have a recipe for disaster.

I will always use every opportunity on this forum to tell the few Creek citizens who have been brainwashed already, to get their sense back, and think into the future... while letting other Nigerians to never give us the same treatment given the Igbos, We are very very very Different...

IF THEY CAN FIGHT GOD'S REPRESENTATIVE ON EARTH (POPE) BECAUSE A BISHOP IS NOT FROM THEIR TRIBE... who are you as a total stranger to believe they will treat or equate you to the level of being as Human as they Are ??
Citizen of the creeks, the fight against burdening our posterity with a cross they cannot shoulder is one, that we must fight to the death.

Similar thing happened in Benin Diocese some years back. Pope just kukuma dash them oyibo bishop.
Problem solved.
Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by Dreambeat: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2017
johnson232:

Stop trying to defend the obvious...
I wonder why u Igbos hate yourselves so much...I was listening to dream fm Enugu some days back, a man called in to say his father is against his choice of wife because she is from Enugu & he is from Imo. & Wonder how u people intend to sustain biafra with this hatred for one another.
So because he rejected his choice of wife means that Igbos hate themselves.You guys should just quite this mentality of feeling that if Igbos leave Nigeria then the world is over for the rest of Nigeria.Its becoming sickening.You guys try every antics to make Igbos abandon the quest for Biafra.This antics are now stale.Please try something else.In what ever ethnic group you come from,are you telling me that there has never been a time similar rejection was made within your ethnic group .Meanwhile how is it your concern if Igbos don't love themselves.You don't like Igbo so why are you bothered about our wellbeing.

3 Likes

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by walosky(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Mbaise? Hmmmm.....this town has the highest number of Catholic clergies in Nigeria!

This is a town where being a Priest is a big business.....virtually all the Priests are rich

Quote me and break the 10 commandments
Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by barinedan(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2017
The so called priests involved in this shameful protest are nothing but beasts, how can so called man of God lead protest against the authority of the church? Because a man is not from Imo is that enough reason to reject him? Where is the love and fear of God in the church? If the early started with confusion and tribalism I don't think there will be church to day, it is a pity and shame

3 Likes

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by Moukandjo: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2017
Dreambeat:
Its becoming sickening.You guys try every antics to make Igbos abandon the quest for Biafra.This antics are now stale.
On the contrary, my brother, Nigerians can't wait for the arrogant, deluded & unintelligent people of the potopoto republic to leave Nigeria. The north, especially, can't even wait as they've given you quit notice to aid your quest but your people have refused to go.

1 Like

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by Chyma1(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Shitface:

In the Catholic Church, before a bishop dies, be it bishop of Rome or bishop of any diocese, he leaves some names of people whom he thinks can succeed him, these names can come from anywhere and from any tribe. It is left for the people of the diocese, the pope and other faithfuls to pray and select someone amongst the names presented by the late bishop.

In aharia diocese, the same procedure was carried out but not one of those presented by the late bishop was picked, instead a priest was appointed bishop from a completely different place, he has never been to our diocese, he hasn't been there even for Apostolic work.... Nothing.

This said priest was RUMORED to have been promised to be Bishop by the cardinal that was administrator of the diocese after the bishop died.

Rumor aside, Bishop chikwe was the first bishop of the diocese. it really isn't a problem of where he was from, the issue is that why was all the priest that exist in aharia boycotted completely and a priest from a visiting land come to be bishop.

To be bishop, u should have some level of communication with the people you have come to rule,they should have known you and trusted you and can look up to you as their Father and Bishop. However bringing in a stranger into the diocese not as a visiting priest but as a bishop WITHOUT NOT EVEN AN EXPLANATION ON WHY THE NORMAL PROCEDURE WAS BOYCOTTED is not fair.

Mbaise is 98% Catholic with the rest been protestants... We value our priest alot and our bishop too, we look up to them for guidance and also as mentors and role models. They are FATHERS. bringing a stranger to become the Dad of our home wasn't accepted and strongly rejected by the people,he is a square peg in a round hole.

And we are resolute about it.
is that enough reason to disobey the Pope's orders?

5 Likes

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by kindredspirit(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2017
Shitface:

In the Catholic Church, before a bishop dies, be it bishop of Rome or bishop of any diocese, he leaves some names of people whom he thinks can succeed him, these names can come from anywhere and from any tribe. It is left for the people of the diocese, the pope and other faithfuls to pray and select someone amongst the names presented by the late bishop.

In aharia diocese, the same procedure was carried out but not one of those presented by the late bishop was picked, instead a priest was appointed bishop from a completely different place, he has never been to our diocese, he hasn't been there even for Apostolic work.... Nothing.

This said priest was RUMORED to have been promised to be Bishop by the cardinal that was administrator of the diocese after the bishop died.

Rumor aside, Bishop chikwe was the first bishop of the diocese. it really isn't a problem of where he was from, the issue is that why was all the priest that exist in aharia boycotted completely and a priest from a visiting land come to be bishop.

To be bishop, u should have some level of communication with the people you have come to rule,they should have known you and trusted you and can look up to you as their Father and Bishop. However bringing in a stranger into the diocese not as a visiting priest but as a bishop WITHOUT NOT EVEN AN EXPLANATION ON WHY THE NORMAL PROCEDURE WAS BOYCOTTED is not fair.

Mbaise is 98% Catholic with the rest been protestants... We value our priest alot and our bishop too, we look up to them for guidance and also as mentors and role models. They are FATHERS. bringing a stranger to become the Dad of our home wasn't accepted and strongly rejected by the people,he is a square peg in a round hole.

Bro, you're RESOLUTE and stand by your decision in DEFIANCE of POPE FRANCIS? I can't believe I'm hearing this from a staunch Catholic! If that's reflective of the general feeling of the Mbaise laity, and indeed it is, it means catholicism has gone to the Dogs yonder.

2 Likes

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by johnson232: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2017
Dreambeat:
So because he rejected his choice of wife means that Igbos hate themselves.You guys should just quite this mentality of feeling that if Igbos leave Nigeria then the world is over for the rest of Nigeria.Its becoming sickening.You guys try every antics to make Igbos abandon the quest for Biafra.This antics are now stale.Please try something else.In what ever ethnic group you come from,are you telling me that there has never been a time similar rejection was made within your ethnic group .Meanwhile how is it your concern if Igbos don't love themselves.You don't like Igbo so why are you bothered about our wellbeing.
smh...What concerns me with biafra....
I am just stating the obvious...The presenter of the program had to emphasize on the issue, saying it was becoming to many...At this present age & time u people still reason like this.

The first problem biafra will have as a nation is where the capital will be located....

If u people can't marry one another, accept a bishop from another town, not even far away state ooo....then the issue of where the capital of biafra will be is gonna be a tough one & it is gonna be the first problem for biafrans....

I am from Edo state...Uromi diocese in Edo state, an Igbo man is the bishop....
The arch bishop of benin is an Igbo man....
Why can't u people respect the pope's decision....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2017
braimeddy:
See them. Just because an ipob man is not from IMO state, he was rejected. This is what we re going to be expecting when they eventually have Biafra as a country. No unity among them in anyway. The Bishop of rivers state is an Akwa ibom man. Yet u didn't hear any noise from the rivers people.
Lols...
The church is greater than anyone,if they cant accept the decision of the Holy See,they are free to go. No one is forcing anyone...

1 Like

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by madapcmod: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2017
Mbaise idiats, they r exhibiting the traits that made every Igbo person look them like enemy. There is an Igbo saying that if u see mbaise man and snake, first kill d mbaise man before thinking of what to do the snake.

These people are disgrace and shame to we Igbo's. The pope has taken decision and have advised their priests and lay people to make a public apology to the Pope, the bishop and d church within 100 days failure to do say he take a hard decision on them.

As it is, that ahiara diocese will be moved from mbaise to another place, all mbaise indigenious priests spear heading this disobedience will be derobed and excommunicated, your sons in seminary that r due for priestly ordination are already suffering as no bishop will ordain them until u retrace ur steps and obey d church authority. If u cannot obey the pope, go form your mbaise church, shameless ppl. I am ashamed sharing same faith and tribe with u lots.

Your grace period to apologize is already counting down, soon you will hear from Rome.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by Apina(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Shitface:

You are just being stvpid. A bishop is appointed from Rome and not as a result of one dead Bishop's decision. You guys are just lucky it isn't Benedict that's still pope, by now all those priests would have been stripped of their faculty and even excommunicated for such show of madness. How can over 100 priests who studied the canon law in the seminary be so fool1sh? Its just baffling. Warri diocese was also in a similar position as ahiara in d 60's , and it was after much begging and diplomacy that it got its first indigenous bishop 50 years after d creation of the diocese. Most of those lay peeps protesting I bet u will not be alive to see an mbaise man as a bishop.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by Dreambeat: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2017
johnson232:

I am just stating the obvious...The presenter of the program had to emphasize on the issue, saying it was becoming to many...At this present age & time u people still reason like this.

The first problem biafra will have as a nation is where the capital will be located....

If u people can't marry one another, accept a bishop from another town, not even far away state ooo....then the issue of where the capital of biafra will be is gonna be a tough one & it is gonna be the first problem for biafrans....

Please don't cry for us.Let us solve our problem our own way.You cannot love us more than we love ourselve.Focus on your Edo state.Can't you get it?We don't meddle into Edo people problem which by the way are numerous.Solve your problem,let me solve mine.Is that too much to ask for.
Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2017
You cannot be more Catholic than the pope.I have foreseen that even if Biafra is handed to the Igbo's, they will still know no peace.Even though i support the Igbos movement.Igbo's are not a united stock,It is seen clearly here.

2 Likes

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by madapcmod: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Shitface:

You are a liar. I doubt if u are a Catholic, cos I understand even none Catholic mbaise ppl are among those igniting this fire.

The lay ppl have no input in selection of bishop. Bishops are appointed based on hierarchial order. U don't leave a Monsignor and appoint a priest that just spent 5 yrs in priesthood as bishop. Bishop okpaleke has been a Monsignor for years. When d last ahiara bishop died. Names were nominated from among d diocesan priests for popes approval, it was this same mbaise shameless disobedient priests that used petitions to stall the nomination until it was decided a Monsignor from outside d diocese be brought in to quell the issue. Monsignor okpaleke was nominated and pope approved based on his past antecedents, now same shameless ppl started protesting again that he is from Awka diocese, imagine? This is unheard if in Catholic history.

The pope is an Argentine, but he beards the church of Rome. Bishop kukah is from Kaduna heading sokoto diocese, Archbishop of Benin is Igbo, late Bishop Ekandem was from cross river but he presided over Enugu diocese and died there. Cardinal in Abuja archdiocese is from Kwara.

Mbaise ppl should take their madness out of Catholic church.

5 Likes

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by Nomswilli(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2017
Shitface:

the deadline ofcos is 9th of this month....u better start thinking of the name u will give ur mbaise church....if only say una get sence.......

2 Likes

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by jiangchu: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2017
lastclaire4:
Very stupid people. Is there supposed to be anything like tribe in the church? Very senseless thing to do. The man is even an igbo yet they are saying he is not an indigene. These are same people who want Biafra yet they can't tolerate themselves.
The stupid fool who is calling for Biafra is a british citizen which he has not renounced and his family is in the UK. He is here calling for war. So that the poor ones can die and his family will be in UK chilling. Mtcheew. Stupid things

how many of ojukwu family died in the civil war.
Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by Eazybay(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2017
achieverme:

Nigerians don't like themselves and that is why igbos want to separate from Nigeria. Now that igbos don't like themselves, as confirmed by you, won't you also separate from each other after forming biafra? Your reasoning is stupid and backward

Whether dey separate into other homogeneous groups or NOT, should dat be d business of a neighboring country? You who has proper reasoning should know dat its actually the fewer the better!!! This is d 21st century bro.. Size and development are not mutually inclusive..

1 Like

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by Sagay212: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
I claim it because I know what I am fighting for, and what I am fighting against.

The Catholic Bishop in Uyo Bishop John Ayah is from Cross River, and the Arch Bishop in Calabar is from Aks. It's a non Issue here.

IF MY FOLKS FROM THE EAST CANNOT ACCOMMODATE THEIR BLOOD BROTHER, HOW THEN WILL THEY ACCEPT AND ACCOMODATE US, IN THE SOUTH, WHO SHARE NOTHING WITH THEM BUT BOUNDARIES..
??!!

Folks will feel, that I hate Igbos from my posts, God Knows I deeply love and respect them, but then, I know that In Oron here that has the highest concentration of Igbo, they keep to themselves, they treat others as Osu's and get close only when they need things. You can be best friend with them, but when they have business, they take it to their Igbo broda.

Biafra will be perfect with Just the Igbos in it, it will be a family.. But throw the minorities in the south into the mix, and then you have a recipe for disaster.

I will always use every opportunity on this forum to tell the few Creek citizens who have been brainwashed already, to get their sense back, and think into the future... while letting other Nigerians to never give us the same treatment given the Igbos, We are very very very Different...

IF THEY CAN FIGHT GOD'S REPRESENTATIVE ON EARTH (POPE) BECAUSE A BISHOP IS NOT FROM THEIR TRIBE... who are you as a total stranger to believe they will treat or equate you to the level of being as Human as they Are ??
Citizen of the creeks, the fight against burdening our posterity with a cross they cannot shoulder is one, that we must fight to the death.

The problem with the ipods and biafrauds is that they are extremely foolishly stubborn. They don't take their time to think through issues and look for a better way to solve them. They are always foolishly sentimental and emotional towards issue that require plain common sense. You can imagine them protesting against issue relating to religion. You don't want a particular priest or bishop because he doesn't speak your dialect or not from your community or whatever. These are people who call themselves Christians and still discriminating against their bishop/priest. I think there is something about the eastern states that makes their people think in an abnormal way. Majority of them change their primitive ways of thinking when they live outside of the east especially in lagos/abuja. I think the air they breathe in the east affects their brain.

4 Likes

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by menxer: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2017
Igbos and marginalization

2 Likes

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by Emmahunk(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2017
This is child's play compared to what will happen in choosing Biafra ' s president, capital, etc.

1 Like

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by chidooh1: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2017
Ahiara declaration
Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by madapcmod: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2017
johnson232:

My friend shut it, and stop yapping nonsense. The generality of Igbo's condemn d mbaise ppl for their shameful act and don't use this singular act to lump every Igbo together, if Biafra is ur problem come out clean and stop using every little opportunity to attack Igbo's. Late bishop of Enugu very much loved and his name immortalized with hospitals and schools was from cross river, never was any tribal remarks made against him. So shut it when u think u know Igbo's better than themselves. Many non Igbo's including bishop shanahan have been bishops in igboland and they were never fought nor segregated against. Reason every Catholic Igbo's condemn mbaise ppl , so don't come here with ur anti Biafra antics
Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by zikter(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2017
Dreambeat:
I believe there is a lot of misrepresentation by the press about this case.The press is not telling us the truth.The press makes it look like the whole saga is about not accepting a bishop from another part of Igboland.There is more to this than what the press wants us to believe.We all know why the biased Nigerian press is doing this.
what is the issue then? almost comment trying to justify the protest has not really stated another reason apart from the tribal one listed in the news. your comment also doesn't really say anything reasonable one can take away.
Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by madapcmod: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2017
Sagay212:

The problem with the ipods and biafrauds is that they are extremely foolishly stubborn. They don't take their time to think through issues and look for a better way to solve them. They are always foolishly sentimental and emotional towards issue that require plain common sense. You can imagine them protesting against issue relating to religion. You don't want a particular priest or bishop because he doesn't speak your dialect or not from your community or whatever. These are people who call themselves Christians and still discriminating against their bishop/priest. I think there is something about the eastern states that makes their people think in an abnormal way. Majority of them change their primitive ways of thinking when they live outside of the east especially in lagos/abuja. I think the air they breathe in the east affects their brain.

So says an afonja. Anu!
Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by Kennydoc(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

??!!

Aren't you just taking this too far? This is just one Catholic diocese out of probably over 20 Catholic dioceses in Igbo land, and the situation involves only Mbaise people. Even other Imo indigenes fear Mbaise people, not to talk of Igbos from other states like Anambra.
How can you judge an entire Igbo population of over 20 - 30 million with the activities of just about 600,000 people?
Now, you talk about Igbos wanting to do business with only their people, meanwhile we have been accused of not trusting ourselves in the north, and preferring to deal with Hausas than our people.
I feel all these generalizations are unfair and unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2017
Sagay212:

lols, so now so are saying that we fumigate the air in the east ? with wot mbok "Common Sensicide" ??!! or "De-sentimentizer" ??!!
Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by Ofemmanu1: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2017
opalu:
I saw this and wept.
I am still weeping about the situation.

Igbos are cursed basterrds, they keep appearing in the news for all the wrong reasons.
Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by fiendishghoul: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2017
Tolexander:
hmm!

What is now the difference between the church and community gathering?

Exactly that the same reason the Jews didn't accept Jesus Christ...cuz he was from Nazareth
Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by Frankies(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2017
Very pathetic, what can I say.

Even when they don't accept the priest as Bishop, they must accept Pope's position.

Very shameful.No matter the reason for the rejection.
Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by zikter(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Shitface:

OK so what if God told the pope that the names the dead bishop thought can succeed him are not the ones? you see, that is why there is authority in the church and if you decide to go to a church, you must trust the authority. otherwise leave the church and don't cause confusion. when David was made king, he was not on the list of his own father let alone that of the prophet, but God wanted him and he was made the king. I don't see why you people are agitated.

4 Likes

Re: Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Kennydoc:

Aren't you just taking this too far? This is just one Catholic diocese out of probably over 20 Catholic dioceses in Igbo land, and the situation involves only Mbaise people. Even other Imo indigenes fear Mbaise people, not to talk of Igbos from other states like Anambra.
How can you judge an entire Igbo population of over 20 - 30 million with the activities of just about 600,000 people?
Now, you talk about Igbos wanting to do business with only their people, meanwhile we have been accused of not trusting ourselves in the north, and preferring to deal with Hausas than our people.
I feel all these generalizations are unfair and unnecessary.

sorry Bhro, its because those of you against it are not ready to voice out your distate, so as to make them think twice. or its because the Sentimental lot are way too many than the unsentimental ones which still faults the "All" generalization, leaving the "MOST" categorization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? / Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.