Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' (1552 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Flame321: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2017
For the matured minds pls.

When you call your fiance or girl friend on phone, is it proper when she answers by 'what's up' all the time?
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Elthugnificent(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2017
How does she normally reply you prior to her becoming your fiance?
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by lilmax(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2017
what do you want? hello sir?

4 Likes

Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Tolexander: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2017
Flame321:
For the matured minds pls.

When you call your fiance or girl friend on phone, is it proper when she answers by 'what's up' all the time?
it is not proper!

The best response she should be giving is "MY LORD"

9 Likes

Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Flame321: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2017
She's not Yoruba, but she addresses me as Oko mi in every other aspects
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Nutase: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2017
It depends on how you relate. If you are good friends I not see anything wrong with that.
But if you are just 'lovers' then its wrong.

1 Like

Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by WhiteLavender(f): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2017
There are bigger problems to think about abeg.

3 Likes

Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by WhiteLavender(f): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2017
Guess you'd prefer 'hello oga, good afternoon'?
See, Nobody has time for crap like 'sweetheart, honey', well, not from me anyway.
Tired of dating insecure guys.
Anyway, you know what to do if you dont like it, she wouldn't be your fiancee if you can't communicate little things like this.
I'm out.

5 Likes

Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2017
Why are you reading too much into things? What's even wrong with what she said?

The best relationships imo, are the ones with an equal combination of romance & friendship. Romance alone can get old & boring fast. Her response is kinda light hearted & friendly. You can't expect someone to be lovey dovey & emotional heavy all the time. That's suffocating even to us emotional creatures-women.

1 Like

Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2017
very wrong! maybe you are part time fiance.... means she's in search for a good man
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by dee02(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2017
Tolexander:
it is not proper!

The best response she should be given is "MY LORD"

Oponu.
There is nothing wrong in it you archaic minded tosspot.
Banana fall on you!
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by dee02(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2017
adetoroamos:
very wrong! maybe you are part time fiance.... means she's in search for a good man

Idio...t!

1 Like

Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2017
WhiteLavender:
Guess you'd prefer 'hello oga, good afternoon'?
See, Nobody has time for crap like 'sweetheart, honey', well, not from me anyway.
Tired of dating insecure guys.
Anyway, you know what to do if you dont like it, she wouldn't be your fiancee if you can't communicate little things like this.
I'm out.
spotted! you are runs girl.. why on earth won't u give ur boo or fiance reply back like my king, my love, sweetheart and Co.

1 Like

Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2017
dee02:

Idio...t!
ur father.... women wrapper. #ogbounrun obo sufe, means golddigger
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Flame321: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Flame321: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2017

Elthugnificent:
How does she normally reply you prior to her becoming your fiance?
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Tolexander: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2017
dee02:

Oponu.
There is nothing wrong in it you archaic minded tosspot.
Banana fall on you!
awon egbon re l'oponu!

Yabaleft fall on you!

1 Like

Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Fadiga24(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2017
'What's up' dey cause problems.

2 Likes

Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by WhiteLavender(f): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2017
adetoroamos:
spotted! you are runs girl.. why on earth won't u give ur boo or fiance reply back like my king, my love, sweetheart and Co.
very wrong hun, just a girl tired of taking crap from insecure/bossy guys like you. Saying all those crap won't make anybody love the other more.
About being a runs girl, nice try.
I'm out.

1 Like

Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by dollytino4real(f): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2017
for friendship sake dat answer is ok. bt if u want to be lord over her, her answer should be 'papa'
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by dee02(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2017
adetoroamos:
ur father.... women rapper. #ogbounrun obo sufe, means golddigger

It is wrapper not rapper, daft cun t
Transformer fall on you!
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by dee02(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2017
Tolexander:
awon egbon re l'oponu!

Yabaleft fall on you!
Baba e iwo omo ale jatijati
Burj Khalifa fall on your fada
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by abbeylli(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2017
It depends on how you guys relate before cry cry
Don't take it as anything maybe if you are more witty there will be talks like sweety maybe you are even boring.
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by joseo: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2017
it depends.....do u want a friend for a wife or a servant? .....a friend will say what's up while a servant will repond...SIR.
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by 7footre(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2017
You boo should be free to express herself with you nd there is nothing wrong with 'what's up' i'm usually the one who starts d convo with such terms as I'm not big on endearment
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2017
I never knew "What's up?" is a problem to some people. Well, I guess the op doesn't know what it means, that's the only reason anyone would feel offended if asked "What's up?" or "What's happening?". You should have asked if it's also proper for your fiancée to ask "How are you?", such an archaic mentality!.
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Augustap(f): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2017
What is this rubbish...sometimes my answers be like ' how far na'. If what's up that's English and appears to be more formal than how far provokes you that means you for don beat me if we are dating. You're a couple and u don't have to be so formal with each other, that's the joy of it. Be there waiting for good morning sir, am fine sir, thank you sir. I swear you go old. You think its still the 17th century, where wives call their husbands 'Nna Anyi'
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by SmellingAnus(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Op quit such level of insecurity although the truth is that some girls say that to their man when they are with another guy that they probably don't want the guy to suspect that she is actually talking to her man... Despite this reason, it's not enough to be this insecure, it will only end you in heart break republic

2 Likes

Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by akankemi1(f): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
this thread weak me...

2 Likes

Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Escabado: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
Open don't be deceived, your girl is not proud of you , she.is cheating on you . Be a man and tell her to always answer your call the way you want and if she still answer you with what's up , just know that she is nothing but a runs girl
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by mofeoluwadassah: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
oh!....so na daddy wa you want abi....... undecided
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
dee02:

It is wrapper not rapper, daft cun t
Transformer fall on you!
I repeat ur father! if ur are offended u can kill urself ode!

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Girl/lady/woman Is Loyal In This Century / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Police Officers / Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.