Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' (1558 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
WhiteLavender:

very wrong hun, just a girl tired of taking crap from insecure/bossy guys like you. Saying all those crap won't make anybody love the other more.
About being a runs girl, nice try.
I'm out.
ashewo u be! my babe use to call me my baby that means am d only guy she have in her heart not an olosho like u dat you will be forming holy infront of anoda guy. may ogun fall on you
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by esthel(f): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Is that a problem....i say 'how far'and i make it sound like 'ha fa' and we just laugh over it
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Flame321:
For the matured minds pls.

When you call your fiance or girl friend on phone, is it proper when she answers by 'what's up' all the time?
NOO!! NA ALHAJI MUSA SHE SUPPOSE CALL U
Re: When You Call Your Fiance, Is It Proper When She Answers By 'what's Up' by dee02(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
adetoroamos:
I repeat ur father! if ur are offended u can kill urself ode!
Baba eee iwo omo ale jatijati ikeji eranko
Burj Khalifa fall on your fada
Fu cking vacuous troglodyte
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

High Rate Of Incest / How Men Can Give Women Powerful Orgasms By Sucking Her Breasts / Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.