Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love (9393 Views)

Poll: Did The Spell Work For You?

Yes: 50% (2 votes)
No: 25% (1 vote)
I have Never Cast Spell: 25% (1 vote)
Maybe i should try it again.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) / Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2009
Preparation
Prepare for the ritual. In order for the ritual to be effective, you must perform it by yourself. Take a shower, without soap, and wash your face in the shower 7 times, by wiping from your chin to the back of your head. Dry off carefully and wear exclusively white clothing. Remove any jewelry.

Hint:
While performing the following steps, think intensely about your desired partner and concentrate on the wonderful future you can have together. Avoid any interruptions, such as telephone or the like. Concentrate entirely on the spell and avoid any negative thoughts.

Ingredients
7 rose petals
7 drops rose oil
7 seed kernels
A stone or dirt from their garden or from their near surroundings
A ring of silver or metal, NOT gold
7 of your hairs (do not cut, they must be plucked out)
Leaf of a plant or tree, at least 2 ¾ inches, (fresh or dried)
Thin rope or thread (e.g. sewing thread)
A thin paper or cloth bag (Not plastic)
A flower pot
Some dirt

A picture of the partner you desire (showing only him/her; if others are in the picture, carefully cut out only your desired partner)
An item that belongs to your desired partner or that has been touched by him/her. A pen he/she has used is great, but all other items work as well.

Performing the Ritual:

Step 1:
Pluck out 7 of your hairs and roll them carefully in the minimal 2 ¾ leaf of a plant or tree.

Step 2:
This results in a thin roll around which you wind the thin thread. You must leave a length of thread in order to fasten it to the ring with 7 knots.

Step 3: Place these items carefully into the thin paper or cloth bag (never plastic)

Step 4: Now place the 7 rose petals on top, then the picture of your desired partner, then the item that belongs to them or that they have touched, and finally place the stone or the dirt from their garden or surroundings on top.

Step 5: Close the bag on top so that nothing can fall out.

Step 6: Place the filled bag into the flower pot and cover it with dirt, so that at least 2 ¾ inches dirt are on top of the bag.

Step 7: Plant the seed kernels in this dirt.

Step 8: drip the 7 drops of rose oil onto the dirt.

Place the flower pot on the right side of your window and water it 7 times per week. Try not to talk about the magic or to think about it too much. As soon as the seeds begin to grow, your desired partner’s love for you will grow as well.

GoodLuck
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by platinumnk(f): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2009
ooh cool.  smiley

can u use beans as seed kernels?
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2009
Try it when you're really prepared,make sure you put all your mind for best result wink ,Platinumnk dear you have to search for seed kernel in the area you live in,no-,bean's can not be use,.***

platinumnk:

ooh cool.  smiley

can u use beans as seed kernels?

Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by patwhizkid(f): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2009
Ogaga, i have searched for kernel seed evrywhere, but i couldn't find any. What else can i use? Can i use orange, agbalumo or maize seed?
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by bilqiss(f): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ogaga, i have searched for kernel seed evrywhere, but i couldn't find any. What else can i use? Can i use orange, agbalumo or maize seed?

oh, me i can't even find these where I am. Pleas can I use egusi seed? I really want this to be homemade to avoid having to go to market to ask for the ingedients of the charm.
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2009
mmm. . .Patwizkid longest time no see you to share with online,how was your days?,-cant just deny i missed you over this long period of time"Eye bling"-Yeah,You're welcomeback!! smiley .
i have always known you're a Funny creature,well i still want you to keep seaching,Kernel seeds are in different species,but the Require kernel seed is the one of (Palm Fruit)-"Banga". and i think Kernel seed is very easy to get in our country?,Well if thats the case ,i encourage you to use Pumpkin seed kernel"Melon"-Egussi.
Orange is not adviceable,it wont wor

Here are the required kernel pictures below:
1. Palm kernel"Banga"

2. Pumpkin kernel"Egussi"

GoodLuck
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Kelvinj(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2009
I tried igbo seed & it haz bin workn 4 me now, 4yrs & counting. Try it.
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2009
Interesting! shocked but i dont really know the"Igbo seed",how is it?
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by patwhizkid(f): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2009
Eyaaah, am kool o jare. I dropped a message for ya on netlog. Ma dayz are juz good. Well, i have found only one kernel seed. . .but i juz barbed ma hair (gorimakpa), so no hair to pull/use o. Can i use ma dogs hair?
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2009
@patwhizkid i love ur signature, @Ogaga can i do like 5 at once?
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by patwhizkid(f): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2009
Thanks
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2009
yeah i remember the msg at Netlog  my dear ,thats my personal person wink, the spell have no specific n° of kernel,can use  as from 2,3,4 upward,but you're funny oo,haha!"laughing" you mean you just scrape all the hairs on your head away?,i guest this must be funny jokes he he. . .just wondering you barber "BOLOLO"?  shocked. but  the hair must have started growing again,peherps,you can find one pieces of hair,atleast you can be able to afford short one?,Wow you're a Dog Owner,how old is he/She by now?.
using your own hair is compossory pat for best result
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by patwhizkid(f): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2009
Ma dogz is 3yrs old, his name is brownie. Yeah, i juz barbed 'bololo' dis morning nao. Plz lemme use ma dogz. . .
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Kelvinj(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2009
C'mon pat, d hair must not be 4rm ur head. So dnt be worried.
@ogaga
buy igbo u go see d seed inside.
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2009
[size=13pt]Snif snif!  shocked
     I have no reason to stop you from your wishes pat, Using the hair of your dog does make a difference,please read the n° 1 on the list you find again,the 7 hair pulled from your head is a great source to the spell casting,you cant use your dogs hair ,Guest what?,i cant stop you from your wish but consider if you use the  7 Hair from your dog,you're in risk of make the man you Love fall in Love with an Animal?"your dog"the 3 yrs old brownie may take over from you,if you like try and practicallise it now,according to your determination and believe,'let your heart fucuse on the spell-and see the fruitful result.
Anyway i didn't advice you to use your dog,better wait until your hair start growing out,c'mon dont tell me you despirately need  to win the love of the mr.Right of your life now?,if so i strongly convince you to let your hair grow out smiley
[/size]
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by patwhizkid(f): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2009
Nah, i need to win his love today o. . .tomorrow might be too late.
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by bilqiss(f): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2009
come to think of it,before i even start to think of considering to try this potion, sorry spell, please I'd like to know the reason for each ingredient and the importance of each. Also, I need to know the level of its efficacy as i wouldn't want to try it if I'm not at least 78% sure it would work. And by the way, what's with the number 7? "7 drops of rose oil", "7 of your hairs", "fasten it to the ring with 7 knots", "water it 7 times per week" etc. Pls i'd like to know the relevance of all these to the charm as this will determine whether i'll like to think about considering trying it out myself, thanks.
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Moyola(f): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2009
CR!OUS!!! shocked
N to th!nk some peepz r really gon do !t!!! . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Kelvinj(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2009
Bilqiss dnt border about why jst do it babygirl
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2009
[size=13pt]I do really understand how you're despirately in love but little patience,the air issue my not be any form of destraction from getting what you're asking,i have so many spells concerning love,like of this one.,i'w approve you win the love of the desire man even Today,but did you really approve it?,first of all you have to believe the spell you're casting would work! and bring out fruitful result within a twinkle of an eye.,but if you doesn't believe it wont work,. it is spiritual way of achieving our heart desire.
  Tell me,how despirate are you,prove your seriousness so that i'w send you more hint via email. Only if the hair would be a distraction
[/size]
patwhizkid:

Nah, i need to win his love today o. . .tomorrow might be too late.
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by patwhizkid(f): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2009
Ogaga, i juz met dis maga yesterday, i'm sewious o. Send it to ma netlog or facebook inbox.
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2009
[size=13pt]I always got your pleasure ,but if i may know as the "Maga" have interest on you?,i knew he will  shocked ,but nowadays most men have iniciated into some kind'a "Use and dump" is unfair,though it's the sweetest game,Eeks!,just for Fun said :[b]"Wilbert Morgan" [/b]my friend @ the club last wednesday.
  Alright then iw later on by tommorow i'w log_on @ Netlog,i have been online @ facebook since morning but i logout to avoid some strange dude's tryn'a get chating with me,how wish i can hide my facebook online statue?.
  Casting spell may not work for some reasons;lack of putting mind and interest.e.t.c
"Ogaga" always remain your personal person. . .im not yet a closed book i tell you wink wink

@Kelvinj
True Talk cool
[/size]
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by patwhizkid(f): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2009
Ogaga, plz edit ma name.
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2009
[size=13pt]Was that what you requested?  ,i guest you showed screw your sidebar downward the preview post,?.i already got the"Upgrade" done.[/size]
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by keyne(f): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2009
y shld i do a luv portion
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by patwhizkid(f): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2009
Merci bien ogaga.
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2009
[size=13pt]Dit rien cherie,C'est  juste gratuite!  smiley [/size]
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by patwhizkid(f): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2009
Post em thang offine on ma Y!M.
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by platinumnk(f): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2009
i dont know if the egusi seeds are the same as ordinary american pumpkins.

From my location, I dont think i could readily get the seeds, what do u reccomend ogaga?

ps i sent u an im
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by sexyLeamon(f): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2009
ogaga your so intelligent wink
Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2009
[size=13pt]Spell casting isn’t as easy as it sounds or looks.  If you are a beginner spell caster you may find the process to be quite intimidating. Furthermore you need to ask yourself if magic is for you.  After all, there is no point in casting spells if you don’t believe they will work. cool

Therefore, if you are interested in learning spell casting you need to do plenty of research to know what you are getting into.  Before you begin researching magic, the following are some common questions you may have in regards to casting spells:
1. Is Magic Real?
2. Does casting magic spells work?
3. How long does it take for magic to work?
4. Can I cast magic spells if I’m not from a Magic-based religion?
   Get to know more about all the 4 questions above,im here to explain each of them to you,if only you're truely interested.

@ Sexyleamon
  True talk but many doesn't know what it take's to have brain and make good use of it?,mmm. . .How was your days my dear  wink  
[/size]    

bilqiss:

come to think of it,before i even start to think of considering to try this potion, sorry spell, please I'd like to know the reason for each ingredient and the importance of each. Also, I need to know the level of its efficacy as i wouldn't want to try it if I'm not at least 78% sure it would work. And by the way, what's with the number 7? "7 drops of rose oil", "7 of your hairs", "fasten it to the ring with 7 knots", "water it 7 times per week" etc. Pls i'd like to know the relevance of all these to the charm as this will determine whether i'll like to think about considering trying it out myself, thanks.

Re: Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2009
This is all pure evil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Zimbabwe Lovebirds Caught Having Sex In Bush Disgraced (Photos) / I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver / 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.