Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" (1131 Views)

When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by lopjohnny(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
It's funny right but seriously I'm confused,, anytime I tell her I love you,,, it's either she hangs up or change the topic sometimes pretends not to hear it. And from posts I have read,, I LOVE YOU is a sentence most ladies like in a relationship,,,, what do you think it's happening,,,,
Matured minds,, can you please share if you have had someone like that or is there a lady here that does not like hearing the word too
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by ExpensiveG: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ewoooo shockedshockedshocked

She no love u ooo...

If na some gals der boyfriend no tell them "I LOVE YOU" in a day, after dey guy end dey call and him no talk dat word. Omoh na serious gbese ooo grin.. Nawo gals are so complicated undecided .. Guy no stress urself worry too much for that kind stuff, e get some guys wey dey pray make we reduce dey rate at which we dey tell our bae I Love you grin

*****TRY dis method***
Oya send her 50k for her account, na she go send ten thousand I LOVE YOU to u. gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tell her, 'I hate You'
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by Oyindidi(f): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
She is right, love in your duty not with your lips
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
If she is not comfortable saying it, then she never even meant it.

Are you servicing a need for presently?

Like providing finance, support etc.

If yes, then your relationship is conditional and that is why she is yet to leave.

She may love you too, but not saying it is confusing.
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by ikombe: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dude she needs you for d sex.
And pls stop calling her your girlfriend.

Call her your whorefriend grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2017

Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Could it be that she knows you expect her to reply:"I love you too" while she doesn't love you?! Have you thought about the fact that it could be annoying to her, if she doesn't love you?

Solution: make sure she is in front of you , in a quiet area, when you next ask her:" do you even love me?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by teehamzat(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
She dosent love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by mployer(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
She probably doesn't love you that much.
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by vanida6: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
lopjohnny:
It's funny right but seriously I'm confused,, anytime I tell her I love you,,, it's either she hangs up or change the topic sometimes pretends not to hear it. And from posts I have read,, I LOVE YOU is a sentence most ladies like in a relationship,,,, what do you think it's happening,,,,
Matured minds,, can you please share if you have had someone like that or is there a lady here that does not like hearing the word too
just whisper it in her hear,,,,maybe she would like that,,
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by CplusJason: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
I love your girlfriend. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by preccy69(f): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
lopjohnny:
yea cos its neva true
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
What is Love...
Please explain in not lezx than 3 words!!
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
She doesn't love you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by mofeoluwadassah: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
if you love someone u dont av 2 announce it everytime......i agree wit her
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by nwaanambra1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigerian girls generally hate that crap phrase - they are not oyibo!

if you want to tell her i love u just give her your ATM card and tell her the pin - tell her to withdraw only 100k from it! if u go more than 100 nothing for u next time!

she will hug u and kiss u and be the one to tell you "darling i love you so much"

oh i forget to add that she will giv u the kind of doggy that u will never blive her waist can bend to that curve! grin

they hate that stupid phrase "i love you" whn its empty - they accept so much whn its accompanied with some nice sweet CASH!

love gbakwa oku! cheesy

thank me later. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by Noblepreneur: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Op,have you asked her before if she doesn't like hearing that phrase? I am wondering if most of the threads on Nairaland are created cos some peeps just want to be noticed.

Go ask her first before coming here. Bye
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by Oyindidi(f): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Aderola15:
She doesn't love you.
he may not mean what he's saying. I don't like those words too. Love don't hurt, not after the fake 'I love you' love next minute you making the person cry. Love doesn't hurt. Live love not saying it. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by LePrezident(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
lopjohnny:
[s]It's funny right but seriously I'm confused,, anytime I tell her I love you,,, it's either she hangs up or change the topic sometimes pretends not to hear it. And from posts I have read,, I LOVE YOU is a sentence most ladies like in a relationship,,,, what do you think it's happening,,,,
Matured minds,, can you please share if you have had someone like that or is there a lady here that does not like hearing the word too[/s]

She's not your girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by Homeboiy: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
She knew that there's nothing like love

I myself don't believe in I Love u

better not tell me that so that my mood won't change

Fúck love
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by banme(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lmao welcome to the friend zone association grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by kennies12(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
my bro, the girl is just being shy and or not exposed.

And still it could be that she is not romantic enough and so finds it hard, not to hear that statement, but she is shy of what her response ll be.
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by lopjohnny(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Noblepreneur:
Op,have you asked her before if she doesn't like hearing that phrase? I am wondering if most of the threads on Nairaland are created cos some peeps just want to be noticed.

Go ask her first before coming here. Bye

Yea,,,I have asked her if she does not like the phrase,,, she just gave one kind of flimsy excuse like that,,,, before she used to respond as if she is forced or something,,, but now she does not even want to hear it at all!!
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
Probably she is not interested in love for now.

I have experienced such before but in this case when i tell the lady i love her during chat she responds with a smiley ☺

Love cannot be forced jare.
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by massive1019(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
She knows I love you nah slang nowadays
Re: My Girlfriend Hates The Statement " I Love You" by bangaleo: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
i had d same case with my girl too, she was with me one day and I asked her why. she asked for a written material and wrote "action speaks louder than words" and dat was wen i drop charges.

(1) (Reply)

Caption this Guys / Gay Couple, Fredrik Eklund And Derek Kaplan Welcomes Twins / Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.