Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Gay Couple, Fredrik Eklund And Derek Kaplan Welcomes Twins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Couple, Fredrik Eklund And Derek Kaplan Welcomes Twins (1142 Views)

Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex / Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gay Couple, Fredrik Eklund And Derek Kaplan Welcomes Twins by edopinkin: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Swedish Reality TV star, Fredrik Eklund and his husband, Derek Kaplan, have welcomed twins together, a baby boy and a baby girl and the couple named their son and daughter Fredrick and Milla respectively, multiple sources have confirmed.
The proud father shared a picture with Derek on Instagram on Tuesday, November 28, showing the duo wearing hospital gowns and kissing as they cradled their newly born babies.

He wrote;
“Happiest moment of my life. Welcome Fredrick and Milla to the world. ‍‍‍�”
The 40-year-old Million Dollar Listing New York star and his husband had announced that they were expecting twins posting an adorable picture featuring them kissing as they relaxed in front of the Eiffel Tower.

Re: Gay Couple, Fredrik Eklund And Derek Kaplan Welcomes Twins by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
So babies can come out from the ass now?
I am not understanding again oo.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) / Man Sleeps With Neighbour’s Wife; Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / An Honest Opinion Needed, Should I Stick With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.