Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? (2451 Views)

Married But Bored And Lonely??, Meet Other Married People Here / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by mylove4him(f): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Refusal to admit ur fault even when you know you're wrong.

Believe me so many idiots still go into so-called "peaceful marriage" with the instinct of always winning quarrels and elongating simple arguments to d point of neglecting d children instead of having a mindset of "even if I have to apologize or just keep quiet for peace to reign, I will"

They call it self esteem..funny. Pride is pride. And humility doesn't mean weakness. As a matter of fact, a humble person is stronger.
God bless you. If this is coming from a man chop knuckle.

1 Like

Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by mylove4him(f): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
A partner that doesn't respect. A partner that is proud and had ego issues. Finds it difficult to say sorry. A partner that doesn't share details with another.
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
mylove4him:
A partner that doesn't respect. A partner that is proud and had ego issues. Finds it difficult to say sorry. A partner that doesn't share details with another.
Which partners will be doing all these?
That's way too much

1 Like

Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by AlfaAce(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Cheating.Even if 'MY FATHER' prostrates for me,I can't take back an infidel.
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
AlfaAce:
Cheating.Even if 'MY FATHER' prostrates for me,I can't take back an infidel.
I think it's really difficult to take back a cheating partner
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by mylove4him(f): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Destined2win:
Which partners will be doing all these?
That's way too much
Haaa u never jam. Wait until I add a partner that threatens and verbally abuse.
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Am single sha, but one thing I will never tolerate in my future patner is lies and nags...

Once you lie to me,u have lost me forever.

Then when u nag, u kill my spirit and the result is that I see you as an enemy than friend.
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Destined2win: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
Am single sha, but one thing I will never tolerate in my future patner is lies and nags...

Once you lie to me,u have lost me forever.

Then when u nag, u kill my spirit and the result is that I see you as an enemy than friend.
I pray you don't get such cos you sound serious about it
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by AlfaAce(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Destined2win:
I think it's really difficult to take back a cheating partner
difficult? to me,it's impossible!
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Allikola(m): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Hello Married People Here, Please What Is The Worst Fault A Partner Can Have? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
mylove4him:
God bless you. If this is coming from a man chop knuckle.
Lol. It actually concerns both male and female o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Your Candid Advice Is Needed / My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! / I Am Gradually Loosing The Excitement In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.