Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) (9105 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by finalboss(m): 1:42am On Jul 08, 2017
GIYAZZ:
Hi, bro. Can we talk? PM??
ok
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by dingbang(m): 2:20am On Jul 08, 2017
selflessmaya:
did she say anything bad? what kind of life can one have with that amount? some girls can settle for that and no one is gonna kill them for doing so, it's personal choice.. 100k is too small, that's $250 for god's sake, i too cant be with a man earning that low. no insult to anyone, i simply refuse to do that, he can't give me the life i want and he can never really make me happy so what's the point? i'm not looking for dangote but i must be attracted to the guy i end up with in more ways than one, he has to be good-looking by my standards, we have to share same views and values, we have to be sexually compatible and finances must be very satisfactory by my standards, to each their own.
you think you have standards? Just one moment and you will end up 6ft below if you don't become humble .
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by mctowel01: 6:45am On Jul 08, 2017
selflessmaya:
did she say anything bad? what kind of life can one have with that amount? some girls can settle for that and no one is gonna kill them for doing so, it's personal choice.. 100k is too small, that's $250 for god's sake, i too cant be with a man earning that low. no insult to anyone, i simply refuse to do that, he can't give me the life i want and he can never really make me happy so what's the point? i'm not looking for dangote but i must be attracted to the guy i end up with in more ways than one, he has to be good-looking by my standards, we have to share same views and values, we have to be sexually compatible and finances must be very satisfactory by my standards, to each their own.
What's your standard woman?
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:
you think you have standards? Just one moment and you will end up 6ft below if you don't become humble .

i can feel your frustrations, it's not my fault you're poor, take several seats and before u start trying to lie you're dangote, no baller would be this pained by someone on the internet so save your lies, no one will believe it, your comment reeks of frustration, no well-off person is this bitter.

mctowel01:

??
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by Doctorfitz: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2017
GossipGirl1:
Y'all attacking her cus she said the ugly truth,,don't go and double your hustle... 100k can't take care of a man and his household cool

Ur hand break?
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by mctowel01: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2017
selflessmaya:

??
Its a simple question
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by KvnGRezz(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2017
selflessmaya:
Aswr ehnn??! undecided... angry angry
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
mctowel01:

mctowel01:

Its a simple question

your question makes no sense, punctuate it properly or rephrase.
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by chigoizie7(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
If he is earning 100k while working 5 days a week and y as the young lady is doing same. Which means @ the end of the month, u will both have 200k to sort out ur needs.

U will be busy from Monday to FRIDAY that u hardly spend the money on nonsense, and then u use Saturday to do some clean ups and rest, Sunday for church and den prepare for the next work work and stress,

With this, u no go get time for ur stupid gossips and useless shopping and hopeless parties to attend( all these gulp money).

Save well and u can get a nice apartment and a good car b4 2 yrs of which u start child bearing. Then u can start to invest in other things.

This girl no know say civil servants under government are mostly not allowed by law to own businesses?
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by GIYAZZ(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
finalboss:

ok
Can I have your number?
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by finalboss(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
GIYAZZ:
Can I have your number?
. ok
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by toluine56(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2017
finalboss:
. ok
I need your help Sir
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by DanielsParker(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
100k isn't much but it can go a long way. how much do you think these guys wearing suits in banks up and down earn?
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by lakkyflow(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
selflessmaya:
with all these choices of yours, I hope you have means to be supportive aside your Body...Rubbish !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by moorevic(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
Rick ross fall on you
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
lakkyflow:
with all these choices of yours, I hope you have means to be supportive aside your Body...Rubbish !!!

stay mad
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by ekdee: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
How much are you earning yourself monthly, Miss selector? Because my fiancee earns far more than me yet she respects me like I am the richest guy ever lived.
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by DanielsParker(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2017
why are you cursing him? why not put up a healthy and reasonable argument? some people will just resort to unnecessary cursing when they don't have any point to prove. pity!
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:18am On Apr 22, 2018
selflessmaya:

what amount are you earning presently?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by UncleJudax(m): 7:18am On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

what amount are you earning presently?
I bet she doesn't earn up to 50k per month. For some reason, some women believe guys can print money if they want.

Standard, taste, the kind of life she wants...she can't even provide for herself... looking to leech all the way.

.not good

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by broisrael(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
she's right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic / It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.