Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

A Woman's Imagination-the Most Dangerous Killer!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman's Imagination-the Most Dangerous Killer!!!! (594 Views)

Tribal Mark Model, Adetutu OJ Leaves Little To The Imagination As She Goes Naked / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman's Imagination-the Most Dangerous Killer!!!! by Honesty007(m): 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
I would say that i have just come out of the worst entrapment of a woman's imagination.
we all know that if all our imaginations were to become a reality,the world would become a blazing inferno in an hour!
i was entrapped in a lady's heart,mind and her imagination for a long time until i became free after 5years.
if you think its a joke then you have no experience at all.
it happened that she just lost all sense of direction,reasoning,understanding and ability to say no without an argument.
Anytime she was around me she would keep quiet and never say a word.
i would be suspicious later because other gals would talk freely with me,respond,keep arguments and are bold to speak with me,but this particular lady would just be numb.
it got to a point i was becoming sick of her behaviour.one day i saw my pics on her phones wallpaper.it was then i noticed i was in soup.
mind you i never told her i love her,i never dated her because her&my junior brother were so close b4 i knew her .what happened was that she saw..
Re: A Woman's Imagination-the Most Dangerous Killer!!!! by Honesty007(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
she saw my pics on my brother'r phone and since then became sort of obssessed inwardly with me.she had an imagination from concealed love.since it was to be the 1st time meeting my brother in another state with this girl i had called my brother to talk with him.
The mother of this gal who my brother stayed witi temporarily never knew what her daughter was capable of!
i was like a match stick who later exposed the true imagination of her.
when i came around.
The 2nd week,i started my madness. i began to finger her,press her body.
The reason being that this gal avoided me the 1st day she saw me real life and did like i never was relevant.
The imagination of her led her to freak out into the reality of who i was then!
After 9mths,she had changed completely with the sexual plays.
However,what annoyed me was that when she came back from uni,she changed again and was another thing entirely.
she never wanted me with any other gal.she gat jealous when i was with others,became proud heady& touchy!
she was misbehaving
Re: A Woman's Imagination-the Most Dangerous Killer!!!! by Honesty007(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
what pained me more was that she was cunning and deceitful and fell into the traps i deliberately created for her!
i was just waiting for the 1st test to begin to see how she must know that i treat everyone equally and that all she enjoyed others too would enjoy!
The trouble now became bigger,she became silent the 2nd year but was reacting to all i did.she extended that arm past my sphere of friendship and began to react to everyone i know in the 3rd year.
it was the worst year she knew me &she became so possesive that she began to do things for me without my consent.she became so annoying to others around me and scared other gals away from me.
it was the worst year of my knowing this gal.
but the funniest thing was that i was not allowing her action seperate me& my brother.
i began to wonder but i told my junior brother all she was doing to me&to others wether he believed or not.
There is a saying,it is better for a man to love a lady than a lady love a man!
Throughout the 3rd year i began to repent

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Imagination-the Most Dangerous Killer!!!! by Honesty007(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
i realised that i had created what i she cannot cope with and what i won't be able to end.so i had made a mistake of getting inbtwn her and my bro.
i began to withdraw back and to find another person.
i told her blankly that i loved her junior sister because when i came i discovered that her junior sister was the one who suit me and fits all my characteristics.i noticed she was bold,submissive&could cope with what her senior sister could not cope with ie rivalry and competition seeing me with other gals and not reacting!
i gave up on her and started 4 real to love her sister.
i wanted her to go back to my brother.
it was at this junction she started to melt.but never gave up on me.i now began to tell her sister all her atitude and what mistakes she made with me.
Her junior sister told her all i said.can u believe this gal never said anything to me.
i was angry because her secretiveness around others became a level of hypocrisy when she opened up with me alone.
she had turned me into an idol in her heart
Re: A Woman's Imagination-the Most Dangerous Killer!!!! by Honesty007(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
i now at this point began to want to put an end to all that had being created by her imaginations.
i became sick to discover that her and her sisters had never being at peace with themselves before i or my brother came&that rivalry,jealousy and hatred were a common thing among them.
by my actions of picking her junior over her,the rivalry and hatred deepened and her sisters could not be at peace with me.
i had now ended talking with her .what i wanted was to put an end to what i created deliberately and indeliberately.
guys be mindful about what you create in the name of LOVE!!
IF you love someone and you don't know others love you you are in soup!
what saved me was PRAYER.
GUYS I WAS REDUCED TO TEARS .I TELL YOU IT WAS THE WORST 5YRS OF MY LIFE IE UNDERSTANDING WOMEN!!! CHAI.I AM NOT A FOOL.
AFTER MUCH PRAYER I DISCOVERED IT WAS LUST OH!!
SHE NEVER LOVED ME AT FIRST BUT WAS IMAGINING ME IN HER MIND AND HEART.
THE DAY SHE CONFESSED WAS THE DAY I WAS FREE!
I WAS FREE FROM WHAT SHE CREATED AND WHAT I CREATED.
Re: A Woman's Imagination-the Most Dangerous Killer!!!! by format9798(m): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Small pikin dey worry u

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To All Unmarried Youngmen. Ladies Keepoff / Why Does Ladies Scam Guys Because They Love Them / Ladies Can U Honestly Answer This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.