Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

My Advice To All Unmarried Youngmen. Ladies Keepoff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To All Unmarried Youngmen. Ladies Keepoff (593 Views)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Valentine's Day Prayer Requests For All Unmarried Women / All Unmarried Should Read This (exclusively Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To All Unmarried Youngmen. Ladies Keepoff by ekensi01: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
To all my fellow young unmarried men, i wanted to post this in the morning but somebody ban me don't worry it has been settled.

I will list ways to keep off ladies net. As the economy is hard that how good men are hard for ladies to get, and they're trying to get hook up to one. Thats why divorce will not stop rather keep increasing because of a simple thing 'i never knew'. Many people who divorce always say i never knew this is how he/she is.
Men divorce is something you wouldnt want to hear the purnishment when you face your maker.
Here are the ways to know who a wrong lady is:
1. They always talk about sex to you. If any lady is the one demanding for sex please remove her from among existing humans.

2. They never talk about things that will help you.

3. Their ways are not straight: many ladies life are worser than an amoeba it has no shape. Today they are god tomorrow bad.

4. Don't allow any lady to use your head at all into pushing you to take decisions that only favours her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To All Unmarried Youngmen. Ladies Keepoff by SmellingAnus(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Observing grin
Re: My Advice To All Unmarried Youngmen. Ladies Keepoff by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
This rubbish doesn't make any sense undecided

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Unmarried Youngmen. Ladies Keepoff by mgdimagaladima(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
U have to pay me back my MB that I just wasted on this trashhhhh

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Unmarried Youngmen. Ladies Keepoff by wtfcoded: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
U right op
It's part of advices mom taught me

(1) (Reply)

042 Thread!!! Whatsapp Group / The Four(4) Interesting Things About African Parents / 5 Truths You *have* To Accept If You’re Going To Be Friends With An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.