Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Man Kissing Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kissing Man? (4044 Views)

Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kissing Man? by Zuha(f): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2010
Be honest, how do you feel when you see two men kissing in public? Do you feel thesame when you see two women kissing? I guess is the fastest way to decide if you are homophobic or not, tongue tongue kiss
Re: Man Kissing Man? by cantell(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2010
Hey bros,
I know how you feel, being a gay and all. it must be difficult for you, I mean not able to express your feelings in public or at all.
Just do it in secret if you must. you can lick or suck or do whatever you guys do for fun. its nobody's business.
Back to topic, The thought alone is DISTURBING, let alone the sight.
Re: Man Kissing Man? by unitee(f): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2010
I pray not nyone I know does that I cant stomach it
Re: Man Kissing Man? by googles: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2010
ewwwwww would be such a gory sight, boys kiss themselves? i thought they just skip the pre-intimacy and go for the a.s.s grinding undecided undecided
Re: Man Kissing Man? by Zuha(f): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2010
I am not gay myself. I was telling myself that I am not homophobic until I saw 2 men kissing and believe me, I found it repugnant and was in a way feeling a bit bad that I felt that way as in as much as I don't want to profile people and judge them, the various holy books,  don't condone such acts.

Am I in the minority?
Re: Man Kissing Man? by RBiafra: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2010
@googles, who told you? it's the same as girls (lesbians)kiss themselves. gays are good kissers
Re: Man Kissing Man? by googles: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2010
R.Biafra:

@googles, who told you? it's the same as girls (lesbians)kiss themselves. gays are good kissers

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=13pt]are you for real ? cant seem to get a clear picture of a boy kissing a boy? sounds weird but emm emm have you tried it before abi how would you know they are good kissers[/size]
Re: Man Kissing Man? by Kgdavid(m): 12:51am On Jan 30, 2010
Woe to you, Ye wicked and perverse generation!!
Re: Man Kissing Man? by calabaman(m): 3:20am On Jan 30, 2010
Abomination, Yuck
Re: Man Kissing Man? by kidonig: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2010
Na wa o, we are gradually westernizing with great speed,
Re: Man Kissing Man? by chidipupay(m): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2010
With the rate this topic is going, we will soon make this homo issue a legal one in naija. BUT GOD FORBID, not in the NEXT 1000000000 generation are we going to accept it
Re: Man Kissing Man? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2010
when I see such sight, I don't give a second look
Re: Man Kissing Man? by Dimka76(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2010
Chineke God plant cassava in the garden of Eden!
Re: Man Kissing Man? by echobee(f): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2010
lord have mercy
Re: Man Kissing Man? by chidipupay(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2010
Amen Ohh
Re: Man Kissing Man? by jumpmasta(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2010
THE THOUGHT ALONE IS REPULSIVE!!!!!!!!!WHAT IS THIS LIFE REALLY TURNING INTO.GOD HELP THEM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Kissing Man? by dayokanu(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2010
Like this

Re: Man Kissing Man? by kidonig: 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2010
Boy, this is Gross!!
Re: Man Kissing Man? by Sunshine87(f): 12:07am On Feb 04, 2010
not good
Re: Man Kissing Man? by puskin: 12:33am On Feb 04, 2010
What a yucky sight.
Re: Man Kissing Man? by kidonig: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2010
Hmm, what has this world come to?
Re: Man Kissing Man? by Zuha(f): 12:36am On Jan 28, 2011
Seriously, I want to know what people think and how they feel when they see a man kissing another man, In the west, it is virtually normal but I wonder how you feel if you witness it face to face.
Re: Man Kissing Man? by MrsChima1(f): 12:39am On Jan 28, 2011
Oh my goodness! Let me go check the bathroom Mr. Cock and Dsense been quiet TOO LONG!
Re: Man Kissing Man? by roymary: 12:42am On Jan 28, 2011
When I see two women kissing, It disgusts me to a certain level but I will want to take them behind closed doors and deal with both women rightfully because I know a screw is missing In their heads. WHEN I see two men kissing , I just want to shoot or stone them. They are worthless
Re: Man Kissing Man? by xxcarolxx(f): 1:02am On Jan 28, 2011
Wouldn't bother me in the least, A guy i worked with is gay and is sound, I don't judge him just because he is gay,
Re: Man Kissing Man? by Orton10(m): 1:11am On Jan 28, 2011
Zuha:

Be honest, how do you feel when you see two men kissing in public? Do you feel thesame when you see two women kissing? I guess is the fastest way to decide if you are homophobic or not, tongue tongue kiss

No hard feelings gurl but your shallow way of reasoning disgusts me. angry
Re: Man Kissing Man? by scemchee(m): 1:17am On Jan 28, 2011
to be honest i enjoy two women kiss bt two men hell no.
Re: Man Kissing Man? by ShyOne(f): 1:23am On Jan 28, 2011
I live in the West.

I have gays that are family members and gays that work and live around me - they are everywhere as are heterosexuals.

I still am having a problem mentally stomaching it.  I deeply believe in equal rights as a woman as a minority [AA] - so I am ashamed to say that I have very mixed feelings about gays, especially as they are in my family.  I do try very hard to be loving and accepting - but when I think gay - the image of Sodom and Gomorrah plays in my head and I love God deeply.

I don't want to be a hypocrite, but the gay thing [lesbian and homosexual] - please do it behind closed doors - I can't handle it in my face.  I don't want to see it.  It's one thing to know that someone is gay, it is a completely different thing to see them kissing openly in front of you.  I also feel that kissing even between a man and a woman should be behind doors as well especially if it is open mouthed vs closed mouthed.  There is a time and a place.
Re: Man Kissing Man? by roymary: 1:43am On Jan 28, 2011
Why the conglomeration? Gay is unacceptable religiously, scientifically and socially. Most gay activists are simple biase; they have family members or acquintances that indulges the bizarre way of life. Why would any sane person wAnt that ugly pipe in their butt. I love women because they are brave enough.
Re: Man Kissing Man? by kidonig: 1:46am On Jan 28, 2011
Shy-One:

I live in the West.

I have gays that are family members and gays that work and live around me - they are everywhere as are heterosexuals.

I still am having a problem mentally stomaching it.  I deeply believe in equal rights as a woman as a minority [AA] - so I am ashamed to say that I have very mixed feelings about gays, especially as they are in my family.  I do try very hard to be loving and accepting - but when I think gay - the image of Sodom and Gomorrah plays in my head and I love God deeply.

I don't want to be a hypocrite, but the gay thing [lesbian and homosexual] - please do it behind closed doors - I can't handle it in my face.  I don't want to see it.  It's one thing to know that someone is gay, it is a completely different thing to see them kissing openly in front of you.  I also feel that kissing even between a man and a woman should be behind doors as well especially if it is open mouthed vs closed mouthed.  There is a time and a place.

I think I quite agree with you. I don't hate anyone because they are gay but I find it difficult to see it as normal when they are kissing in public.
Re: Man Kissing Man? by roymary: 1:49am On Jan 28, 2011
^^^

if they like let them kiss indoors, it's jst unacceptable.
Re: Man Kissing Man? by ShyOne(f): 1:57am On Jan 28, 2011
roymary:

Why the conglomeration? Gay is unacceptable religiously, scientifically and socially. Most gay activists are simple biase; they have family members or acquintances that indulges the bizarre way of life. Why would any sane person wAnt that ugly pipe in their butt. I love women because they are brave enough.

The conglomeration exists because I know my bible.  According to the bible - God LOVES EVERYONE - though God made woman specifically for man - the bible also clearly states that God loves all of us.  So though I am not in agreement, it is NOT MY RIGHT to stop another human being or degrade another human being for being with whom they choose.  That is the epitome of the conglomeration.  The matter becomes even worse because I have family members whom I LOVE DEEPLY who didn't ask to be born a gay.  These family members also hid it for years because they didn't want to be gay because of the rejection and stigmatism involved.  None of us chose to be born black, white, male, female, gay, heterosexual.  That is the epitome of the conglomeration and the stuggle I have inside regarding this issue.  I also have friends, hairstylists, past coworkers that are gay as well.  So yes, this issue is hard and has been hard for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Mistakes Single Ladies Make!!! / First Look! Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's White Wedding / Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.