Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,538 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida (8053 Views)

Almajiri Voting In The North. "Fear Not" Not = North (photos) / For Nigerians: US Is The Biggest Evil NOT North Korea (2) / To Nigerians: US Regime Is The Biggest Evil Not North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by coptic: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrHowto:

You should stay out of this because it a matter that concern human not tenant pigs.

Come to think of it, friendng, don't you ever get tired of being silly?

Like seriously o!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
coptic:

I wouldn't have dignified you ignoramus with a response had you not mentioned my state.

We have no business with dirty illiterates and blood suckers.

Know your boundaries and you won't see me in your face ever.

Nobody willingly gets in the mud.

You're wasting your time you have no state. The owners of the state have spoken below in the pix. Until you have a state of your own b4 u can speak on National issues.

So swerve: It is free world everyone has the right to speak. You should mind the way of your public conduct because I don't take poo from any E-warrior. I am professional in dealing with people like you.

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by coptic: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrHowto:

You're wasting your time you have no state.

The owners of the state have spoken below in the pix.

So swerve: It is free world everyone has the right to speak. You should mind the way of your public conduct because I don't take poo from any E-warrior. I professional in dealing with people like you.

grin

Be banking on the words of a nobody.

Anyone could claim to be someone and whatnot.

Maybe it's time for that history lesson again.

Do ask your parents the beating they received the last time they tried to little as pass through Plateau while on a conquest.

I know you are dumb, but at least, aspire to knowledge, would you?

Abi you want your people to be eaten raw all over again?

Have you no concern for your own?

Some of them left Jos on just slippers the last time. Ask where you are ignorant.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
coptic:

grin

Be banking on the words of a nobody.

Anyone could claim to be someone and whatnot.

Maybe it's time for that history lesson again.

Do ask your parents the beating they received the last time they tried to little as pass through Plateau while on a conquest.

I know you are dumb, but at least, aspire to knowledge, would you?

Abi you want your people to be eaten raw all over again?

Have you no concern for your own?

Some of them left Jos on just slippers the last time. Ask where you are ignorant.

The nonsensical meaningless crap you type doesn't change the fact you're minority in Jos. So you can't speak 4 plateau rather your inconsequential minorities that live naked in the bush and top of mountain before we cloth you.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by givbitcoin: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
PreyingMantis:
Just like the once overly arrogant Tutsies of Rwanda. The decimation of the arrogant, overbearing and boastful Fulani will be televised. I can see it coming.

And it's you that will decimate Fulani, right? Good luck!
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by PreyingMantis(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Curlieweed:
Regarding your first point, I'll offer an analogy. You might have a high IQ and fail to graduate from university, one other hand someone with a lower IQ could be quite successful. However, it will be dishonest to suggest that a high intelligence is not a useful ingredient in academic success but in all cases motivation and focus are the other essential factors determining your success or otherwise. This is also the same with nations and homogeneity.

Homogeneity like so many social issues are relative. Human beings will always find reasons to discriminate between themselves. This reminds me of the Little Enders (who like eating their eggs from the little end) and the Big Enders ( who like eating their eggs from the big end) in Gulliver's Travels. However in some cases the issues become so fundamental that separation is the only option. The ties that bind any union must be stronger than those that separate. Every successful union is built around a core set of values or heritage. India may have a couple of thousand ethnic groups but they are bound by a key Hindu core on which the other identities ( be they Muslim, Buddhist or Sikh) are built around. The US may be diverse but they have a WASP core. 92% of Chinese are Han.

We don't have a core here. Rather than face this basic issue and recognize it as the huge problem it is, our nation builders decided to pretend that it doesn't actually exist. They decided to use empty high sounding words to cover up an obvious reality ("One Nigeria", "Unity in Diversity", "We are all brothers"wink. Because they failed to take a realistic appraisal of the situation, they decided to design a structure that failed to acknowledge the basic mental pictures we all carry in our heads (namely that the country is made up of Yorubaland, Igboland, Ijawland, Igalaland, Nupeland and so on). They decided to create arbitrary constituent units (states) that bear very little relationship to our ethnic reality and then to make things worse ran the whole thing from an over bloated centre because they felt that would enforce unity.

Some other nations (like Switzerland) took a more realistic appraisal of their situation and even though they have 4 official languages, were able to craft an appropriate system to recognize an obvious reality. On the other hand, the Nigerian "patriots" pretend that every thing is okay while chasing symptoms like leadership and corruption. Because they tarried, some people are now fed up and decided to take their own destiny in their own hands.

Regarding the issue of "Northern Domination", you're probably asking the wrong person since I come from an ethnic group that has been accused of either trying to or actually dominating others (right from the pre-independence era). We have apparently done this by "forcing" people to buy our fake goods thereby taking over all their markets or tricking them into selling their lands ( while refusing to sell ours even though we can sell our mothers for raw cash). That is why I am actually against ganging up or trying to isolate particular groups because of perceived domination. The key question you should be asking is if you are actually one nation and if you are why should someone not aspire to leadership in the said nation just because he happens to be Fulani. If you're not actually a nation, you have a more basic problem than the perceived domination by particular ethnic groups or maybe that is why people perceive the said domination.
A round of applause! I salute...
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by PreyingMantis(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
givbitcoin:
And it's you that will decimate Fulani, right? Good luck!
It is a date with destiny. The destruction of the Fulani is imminent. You lots have become an excess baggage the rest of Nigeria has to do away with.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
coptic:

What does the ignorant fellow know?
lol
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by coptic: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrHowto:

The nonsensical meaningless crap you type doesn't change the fact you're minority in Jos. So you can't speak 4 plateau rather your inconsequential minorities that live naked in the bush and top of mountain before we cloth you.

Okay.

Now I know for sure that you have so many monikers on this platform. Some dunce (you BTW) replied me in the exact same tone.

You go fear minority na.

Do you even know the meaning of that word?

I leave you to your ignorance. Gooduck!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
PreyingMantis:
It is a date with destiny. The destruction of the Fulani is imminent. You lots have become an excess baggage the rest of Nigeria has to do away with.
I dont know where the fulanis descent from allah

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Terkimbi01: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kyase:
Right here on Nairaland I urge all Nairalanders from the South East, South West and deep South to call us what we wish to be called : MIDDLEBELTERS. Jacob changed his name and his destiny changed. We want to change our political destiny and I invite all of you to our political baptism. We are not North Central but Middlebelt. Do not help to consolidate and perpetuate the powers that want to hold this country hostage. This is imperative. Let us unmask once and for all the powers that want this country to go to pieces. We say NO to Northern hegemony We say NO to North Central categorization We say NO to Fulani herdsmen despoiling farms, killing people in the middle belt and everywhere else in Nigeria We say NO to those clamping down on the drive to restructure Nigeria and birth a nation. Let no man think that I hate the North. I don't. I just want a good, just, equitable, developed country. Shikena by Mujtahida Coptic gravas Terkimbi01, Kathmandu, QueenOfNepal, Proudlyngwa, malton
Am so sorry I was a bit occupied. I didn't see this on time.
suggestion is accepted.
I have repeatedly stated, that Benue is not north.
How can it be north when the north is decimating us?? Like the Biarrans, we have our own identity.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrHowto:

You're wasting your time you have no state. The owners of the state have spoken below in the pix. Until you have a state of your own b4 u can speak on National issues.

So swerve: It is free world everyone has the right to speak. You should mind the way of your public conduct because I don't take poo from any E-warrior. I am professional in dealing with people like you.
He has, and its plateau
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Terkimbi01:

Am so sorry I was a bit occupied. I didn't see this on time.
suggestion is accepted.
I have repeatedly stated, that Benue is not north.
How can it be north when the north is decimating us?? Like the Biafrans, we have our own identity.
simple and short
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by givbitcoin: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
PreyingMantis:

The worst you can do to the North has already happened but will never repeat.

We brought obansanjo, who was condemned to die, and gave him a new lease of life. Not only did we give him life, we gave him power in furtherance of our boundless benevolence to Yoruba people.

What happened? When it was time to return power, he started aiming at third term - a decision that completely violets the will of the North. When we did not agree, he insistently foisted Yar'adua on us, a man he knew too well was not medically fit to carry on with the tedious task of adminstration.

His plan came to pass giving way for that Otuoke man to plunder the economy of this country.

Now, tinubu and his cohorts are converging like vultures around Aso-Rock, praying day and night for bad news that Osibanjo may take over. But that will never happen. Them alone know what they did to Buhari.

So I can tell you authoritatively that the one happening now is the last evil the North will ever endure from Yoruba
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
givbitcoin:

We brought obansanjo, who was condemned to die, and gave him a new lease of life. Not only did we give him life, we gave him power in furtherance of our boundless benevolence to Yoruba people.

What happened? When it was time to return power, he started aiming at third term - a decision that completely violets the will of the North. When we did not agree, he insistently foisted Yar'adua on us, a man he knew too well was not medically fit to carry on with the tedious task of adminstration.

His plan came to pass giving way for that Otuoke man to plunder the economy of this country.

Now, tinubu and his cohorts are converging like vultures around Aso-Rock, praying day and night for bad news that Osibanjo may take over. But that will never happen. Them alone know what they did to Buhari.

So I can tell you authoritatively that the one happening now is the last evil the North will ever endure from Yoruba
chest beating at its peak.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
coptic:

Okay.

Now I know for sure that you have so many monikers on this platform. Some dunce (you BTW) replied me in the exact same tone.

You go fear minority na.

Do you even know the meaning of that word?

I leave you to your ignorance. Gooduck!

Trash.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kyase:
He has, and its plateau

I won't join issueses with you. My attitude to every Nairalander depends on his character. So that post wasn't meant for you.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by givbitcoin: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kyase:

Perhaps, you are a Northerner but you have been showing betrayal tendencies lately. If you don't retrace, you will certainly wish you never perceived that thought of betrayal.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
givbitcoin:

Gbam

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by givbitcoin: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kyase:

Perhaps, you are a Northerner but you have been showing betrayal tendencies lately. If you don't retrace, you will certainly meet what will make you wish you never perceived that thought of betrayal.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
givbitcoin:

Perhaps, you are a Northerner but you have been showing betrayal tendencies lately. If you don't retrace, you will certainly wish you never perceived that thought of betrayal.
where was the North when herdsmen are killing my kinsmen, all they could do is to issue quite notice to igbos, forgetting whats going on in its region. Do you know i defended the north more than anyone here, i was insulted. The North never for once ask about the fulani menace in its region. Why.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by laudate: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
coptic:
Why do you speak so much about magnanimity as if you handed someone bread?

Who is afraid of the fulani?

In case you didn't know, people avoid all wild animals not because they are afraid of them.
You dey mind dem? sad Please always remember that common sense, is not common. Kindly read this.

PEOPLE & POLITICS - The Middle Belt: the facts, the fiction by Mohammed Haruna

Ethnicity as a political weapon in a sub-region which contained probably more than half of Nigeria’s estimated 250 tribes plus, many of them with a history of rivalry and wars, was a weak and blunt weapon. However, the plurality of these tribes, albeit not their majority, had the common denominator of being Christians.

This disparity between the Christian plurality of the minority tribes in the North and their numerical size, has been at the centre of the confusion over the definition of the Middle Belt. Let me explain. At a reception for General T.Y. Danjuma following his resignation as minister of defence, Chief Solomon Lar, the foremost advocate of the Middle-Belt, define the sub-region thus: “By way of clarification”, said Lar, “the geographical Middle Belt is distinct from and smaller than the political Middle-Belt. The political Middle-Belt encompasses all the marginalized minority groups in Northern Nigeria. These are the nationalities that have historically resisted feudalism, political oppression, injustice, religious discrimination and the economic emasculation of the unfavoured masses”.

Lar, of course, was not alone in his emphasis on politics – or religion,if you will – instead of geography in his definition of the Middle-Belt. Among many others, Group-Captain (rtd) Jona Jang, former military governor of Benue State and the AD governorship candidate for Plateau in the last election, shared the same view with Lar. In an interview in The Comet of November 12, 2000, Jang’s emphasis in defining the Middle-Belt was again religion, even though he was quick to deny it. “We” he said, “have already stated what areas we consider the Middle-Belt, which are Southern Kebbi, Southern Kaduna, Southern Borno, Southern Bauchi, Southern Gombe, Adamawa, Taraba, Benue, Nassarawa, Kogi, the Federal Capital Territory, Kwara and Niger”. These are states or parts of states where Christians are in the majority.

The reason for the emphasis on, or the singling out of, religion, in defining the Middle-Belt should be apparent to anyone who takes even a cursory look at the population of the geographical Middle-Belt which is the North-Central Zone. This zone comprises Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau and the FCT. Of these six states and the FCT, only Benue and Plateau states, the heart of the Middle-Belt, have an overwhelming Christian majority.

Of the remaining four states, Kwara and Niger have an overwhelming Muslim majority, with Nassarawa and Kogi probably having a not-so-slim Muslim majority. With the FCT it is hard to tell; among indigenes, Muslims are probably in the majority since the FCT was carved out mostly from Niger, Kwara and Nassarawa states in that order.

Its new status as the country’s capital has changed this demography in such a way that it is hard to tell without an exercise specifically aimed at determining the religious mix of the city. http://www.gamji.com/haruna/haruna91.htm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
givbitcoin:

Perhaps, you are a Northerner but you have been showing betrayal tendencies lately. If you don't retrace, you will certainly meet what will make you wish you never perceived that thought of betrayal.
you have never for once condamned the activities of the herdsmen, but you want me to remain quiet? Who betrays who here?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by laudate: 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kyase:
where was the North when herdsmen are killing my kinsmen, all they could do is to issue quite notice to igbos, forgetting whats going on in its region. Do you know i defended the north more than anyone here, i was insulted. The North never for once ask about the fulani menace in its region. Why.
Accept my condolences. sad/But like I told someone once, the Middle Belt stopped looking towards the North for support, a long time ago. They know the masters of the Fulani herdsmen, but have they ever been held accountable? No. Until the Middle-Belt (MB) re-strategises its vision and capabilities, to chart an independent political course for itself, a lot of things would not change. undecided The mythical North or core North, should pocket its' identity & arrogance. Let the MB stand on its own.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
laudate:

Accept my condolences. sad/But like I told someone once, the Middle Belt stopped looking towards the North for support, a long time ago. They know the masters of the Fulani herdsmen, but have they ever been held accountable? No. Until the Middle-Belt (MB) re-strategises its vision and capabilities, to chart an independent political course for itself, a lot of things would not change. undecided The mythical North or core North, should pocket its' identity & arrogance. Let the MB stand on its own.
the late tor tiv actually did but grew worse.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by givbitcoin: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kyase:

It's this kind of your recalcitrant behaviour that leads to violence at times and people lose their lives, not just your people, the Fulani also die at times.

If you have defended the North in the past, who told you to stop now? If you are truly a Northerner, try to understand the doctrine that binds the North. It's such an indisputable allegiance you owe the North to protect her interests at all times. The major problem we have up here are those infidels. Otherwise the holy Qur'an is enough binding force. Rebelling against the North is like rebelling against Islam. please be guided
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
laudate:

the MB will rise.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kyase:

Those who issue the quit notice are youths not the northern governors or representatives. Again among the 16 northern groups that issue the quit notice, the middle belt Christians are involved.

Those responsible in tackling the issues are the state governors and Federal government (police and soldiers) and the youth that issue declaration.

But then the 19 state governor including your own governor meet occasionally to discuss about the north but have they done on the issue. Last year they sign an understanding for the search of oil in Benue because they believe in 1 Arewa.

Secondly the federal government orders this perpetrators to be brought 2Justice. It is true some have been arrested but not that much.

Again the I.G of police who has been ordered to arrest the perpetrators is from north Central (the same region).

What I am saying is: Enough has not been done about the Fulani issue but that does not in anyway correlate with quit notice.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
givbitcoin:

It's this kind of your recalcitrant behaviour that leads to violence at times and people lose their lives, not just your people, the Fulani also die at times.

If you have defended the North in the past, who told you to stop now? If you are truly a Northerner, try to understand the doctrine that binds the North. It's such an indisputable allegiance you owe the North to protect her interests at all times. The major problem we have up here are those infidels. Otherwise the holy Qur'an is enough binding force. Rebelling against the North is like rebelling against Islam. please be guided
Hey! Im christain and you cant force me do what the Quran said, i have my religion and if you dont want we the infidel then dont associate with us. Coptic see this guy.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by coptic: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
laudate:

You dey mind dem? sad Please always remember that common sense, is not common. Kindly read this.

It was an interesting read, boss.

People like that guy make one want to weep on their behalf. A seemingly educated fellow with banal mindset. He's twisted up on the inside, which I believe, is why he is giving us a fragmented narrative.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by Kyase(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrHowto:

Those who issue the quit notice are youths not the northern governors or senators.

Those responsible in tackling the issues are the state governors and Federal government (police and soldiers).

But then the 19 state governor including your own governor meet occasionally to discuss about the north but have they done on the issue.

Secondly the federal government orders this perpetrators to be brought 2Justice. It is true some have been arrested but not that much.

Again the I.G of police who has been ordered to arrest the perpetrators is from north Central (the same region).

What I am saying is: Enough has not been done about the Fulani issue but that does not in anyway correlate with quit notice.
But when The grasing bill was signed, the fulanis issued a warning threat, why.
Re: We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida by coptic: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kyase:
Hey! Im christain and you cant force me do what the Quran said, i have my religion and if you dont want we the infidel then dont associate with us. Coptic see this guy.

grin

There's no doubting that that guy is dealing with some mental problems. His insanity is not from around here.

They can't think outside of the Quran o, as you see them so.

People like that are the greatest danger facing the world. Imagine that kind of kid that guy would raise. No be terrorist e go become? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara First Lady, Others Honoured As Ending Gender Based Violence Ambassadors / Osinbajo, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu, Senator Abiru For ALGOVC's Annual Conference / Don't Put Undue Pressure On Cabinet Members, Oyebanji Begs Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.