Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

A Little Help Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Help Guys (720 Views)

I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused / I Need Help Guys. Do I Forgive And Marry Her? / Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Help Guys by Kgdavid(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2010
Hey i need a little advice on how to handle a little situation i put myself in. see there's this chic that diggs me and i digg her too but she kept saying no when i asked her out so i got pissed and went and asked out her best friend just to piss her off. unfortunately, it worked and now i regret it cuz i still wanna be with her and another of her friends told me she likes me(though i already knew this). The problem is,she initially said no cuz according to her,i'm a playa and now that i've gone and asked her friend out i fear i have only confirmed this in her mind. Any ideas on how i might win her over?
Re: A Little Help Guys by omega25red(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2010
you are not a player but immature only high school kids play those games. I'll tell you that you have messed up your chances of hooking up with her because just as there is a bro code amongst good guy friends there is a code amongst women too. It will seem wrong that she is dating you after you dump her friend so she wont date you. should have been patient
Re: A Little Help Guys by 190: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2010
@post

هل هي مجرد خداع اللعنة
Re: A Little Help Guys by Kgdavid(m): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2010
^^^ hey mutallab english plz grin grin
@ omega yea i know it waz juvenille and i regret it like ell but i guess it's one of those things now
Re: A Little Help Guys by 190: 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2010
إذا كنت ترى mutallab تذهب الحديث مناسبا, هراء, هذا الرجل يتمتع داي نفسه لخلية الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية وكنت أتحدث عنه هنا ، على أي حال كما قلت, كنت مجرد اضاعة وقتك التعامل مع الفتاة التي لا تهتم عنك
Re: A Little Help Guys by googles: 12:52am On Jan 30, 2010
190:

إذا كنت ترى mutallab تذهب الحديث مناسبا, هراء, هذا الرجل يتمتع داي نفسه لخلية الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية وكنت أتحدث عنه هنا ، على أي حال كما قلت, كنت مجرد اضاعة وقتك التعامل مع الفتاة التي لا تهتم عنك

watever that means

i laff in the mutallabic tongue ho ha he. . .

@poster

how can you ask her girlfriend out just to spite her thats really low,you berra look for another girl to show your rove tongue tongue
Re: A Little Help Guys by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 30, 2010
Well you made your bed now you would just have to sleep on it smiley
Re: A Little Help Guys by Kgdavid(m): 1:41am On Jan 30, 2010
i guess karma really is a bitch. she just told me should have dated me eventually but she just wanted to 'push me a little' to see how serious i was sad sad
Re: A Little Help Guys by googles: 1:53am On Jan 30, 2010
Kgdavid:

i guess karma really is a naughty woman. she just told me should have dated me eventually but she just wanted to 'push me a little' to see how serious i was sad sad

[size=13pt]how really serious you were,wat a way to prove your unseriousness  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: A Little Help Guys by sofadj(m): 4:07am On Jan 30, 2010
he fd up taken but any way out?

ladies will remain ladies, if d girl really gbadun you as u talk, she go still follow u if u tell am say u no dey serious with her friend say na just to make her jealous. dn dump her friend, of certainty u go spoil their friendship oh, but nuthin do u as long as u get wetin u really want. only then will u be a playa.

But seriosly what's d point of being in a relationship with her friend when u dint mean ur prposal. Be kind enough to dump her.
Re: A Little Help Guys by saintneo(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2010
190:

@post

هل هي مجرد خداع اللعنة
POST IS NONSENSE
190:

إذا كنت ترى mutallab تذهب الحديث مناسبا,  هراء,  هذا الرجل يتمتع داي نفسه لخلية الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية وكنت أتحدث عنه هنا ، على أي حال كما قلت,  كنت مجرد اضاعة وقتك التعامل مع الفتاة التي لا تهتم عنك

IF YOU SEE MUTALLAB, HE IS ENJOYING MODERN FACILITIES IN USA. ANYWAY, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THAT GIRL

@ 190停止使我們覺得我們正在失去. grin. grin.否則我會用我的功夫病毒到您的電腦 . grin. grin. grin.大聲笑!

(1) (Reply)

Longest-married Couple Celebrates 86th Anniversary / Wedding Iv / I Will Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.