Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,120 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj (90870 Views)

Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ / Shadows Of The Green Part Two / Shadows Of The Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by apprentist(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wow, Tiffanyj, I was really glued to your story. I'm so happy I met you here. Really look forward to more of your tales.

I can't write at your pace, but I sure would read every of your piece I meet either here or on Okada. I'm your fan 100%

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
divinemine:
Hi Tiffany, I've been following your stories right from 'Reluctant Bride'. I have a problem registering on okada book, is there any other way I can get the book?.My
email is jewelcharlotte@yahoo.com
I think there is something wrong with the mail address, I can't mail you
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
apprentist:
Wow, Tiffanyj, I was really glued to your story. I'm so happy I met you here. Really look forward to more of your tales.

I can't write at your pace, but I sure would read every of your piece I meet either here or on Okada. I'm your fan 100%
Thank you sir, I really appreciate this
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by grace133: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Check your mail. I sent another to u
I sent another to ur e mail ma
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by divinemine(f): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
TiffanyJ:

I think there is something wrong with the mail address, I can't mail you

Yea, you're right. I've rectified it and I also replied the one you sent to me.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by henrieternal2016(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2017
honestly, i am not a writter yet n u can say i dont understand d demands of writting. but instead of posting series of unfinished stories here on nairaland, tiffany, u better dont even post at all. u are only interested in using this medium to advertize urself n ur talent n that u hv done pretty well. the next time i see any piece by u on nairaland, i wont even dare start it because i know u aint gonna finish it or u will ask us to go buy it somewhere
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
henrieternal2016:
honestly, i am not a writter yet n u can say i dont understand d demands of writting. but instead of posting series of unfinished stories here on nairaland, tiffany, u better dont even post at all. u are only interested in using this medium to advertize urself n ur talent n that u hv done pretty well. the next time i see any piece by u on nairaland, i wont even dare start it because i know u aint gonna finish it or u will ask us to go buy it somewhere
You are right on one thing, I will never post my story on NL again. It will be on okadabooks.
I've posted four out of my five stories here, and free. That does not mean I don't know what I am doing. If all you care about is for me to post and allow others copy and sell something I made available free, then sorry I can not do it. I can't work for others to enjoy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by yewande1234(f): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
TiffanyJ:

You are right on one thing, I will never post my story on NL again. It will be on okadabooks.
I've posted four out of my five stories here, and free. That does not mean I don't know what I am doing. If all you care about is for me to post and allow others copy and sell something I made available free, then sorry I can not do it. I can't work for others to enjoy.
m in support of dis ma'am, cos u can't be writing nd posting stories 4 free,while some people will turn it to a script in der name nd get d credit of ur sweat

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by emmynasty: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
u quys re al thieves
dis was ur intention al alonq, to qet d attention u want dem refer us to a rubish site 2 pay 2 download
rubbish!
wat if a pay nd download nd paste everytin here
market don spoil b dat
stop beinq a hypocrite nd cum out wit d truth
u were after d pay alonq
rubish!
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by yewande1234(f): 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
emmynasty:
u quys re al thieves
dis was ur intention al alonq, to qet d attention u want dem refer us to a rubish site 2 pay 2 download
rubbish!
market don spoil b dat
u were after d pay alonq
rubish!
pls b4 u start pointing fingers and insulting her,try nd knw her reasons
1. She as posted 4 good nd interesting stories on dis platform without collect a din from anyone.

2. D reason she ask all her readers to buy d book on okadabooks is because some people are here copying are story on dis platform nd posting it elsewhere with der names as d writer.

3. How would u fell if u put ur sweat in writing a story and u jz wake-up and see it on a blog nd with someone else name as d author aw would u fell or turn it into a script.
So nw b4 u insult people try nd put urself in der shoes nd knw aw it hurts

My opinion

4 Likes

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Bolanlevivian: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
emmynasty:
u quys re al thieves
rubbish!
market don spoil b dat
u were after d pay alonq
rubish!
Its her story and she can do whatsoever ever she want to do with it, is 350 too much to pay.
Imagine all this insult on top her story. Its very very unfair of you

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
emmynasty:
u quys re al thieves
rubbish!
market don spoil b dat
u were after d pay alonq
rubish!
Lol, you know, at first, I wanted to ignore you but then, I changed my mind. You created a nairaland account the day before yesterday and you are here blabbing. Where were you 2014 when I began posting stories here? Never you say what you don't know. If you observed, I said 'the complete story is available in okadabooks for those willing to buy' before I post the link. Anyway, call me whatever you want, it doesn't change what I am or who I am. Afterall, you are entitle to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
yewande1234:
pls b4 u start pointing fingers and insulting her,try nd knw her reasons
1. She as posted 4 good nd interesting stories on dis platform without collect a din from anyone.

2. D reason she ask all her readers to buy d book on okadabooks is because some people are here copying are story on dis platform nd posting it elsewhere with der names as d writer.

3. How would u fell if u put ur sweat in writing a story and u jz wake-up and see it on a blog nd with someone else name as d author aw would u fell or turn it into a script.
So nw b4 u insult people try nd put urself in der shoes nd knw aw it hurts

My opinion
Thank you ma for telling him. He can call me whatever he wants, that's his problem not mine. At least, I know my book is safe on okadabooks. It can't easily be copied and paste. At least, am yet to see it happen
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bolanlevivian:

Its her story and she can do whatsoever ever she want to do with it, is 350 too much to pay.
Imagine all this insult on top her story. Its very very unfair of you
My dear, some people care only themselves and fail to put theirselves in other people shoes. When I put up the book for sale, 'I know it will come to this. Yesterday, a fellow writer mailed me, telling me how her every post is being put in other sites minutes after updating on NL. I advised her to stop writing it but I also told her that she will be insulted by some of her readers. Sometimes, you just can't please everyone at once.

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by henrieternal2016(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
after promising that u will be updating every 2 dayz because of ur busy schedules...... what did we get in return.? '' go to okadabooks and download'' i. may not have known much in life YET but d first sign of a trust worthy person is his or her ability to keep to his or her word. if everybody was or is like tiffany, we would never have read and never will read a complete story on nairaland. and i mean no insult, with all due respect

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
henrieternal2016:
after promising that u will be updating every 2 dayz because of ur busy schedules...... what did we get in return.? '' go to okadabooks and download'' i. may not have known much in life YET but d first sign of a trust worthy person is his or her ability to keep to his or her word. and i mean no insult, with all due respect
Did you not read the part I said my story is being plagiarized? Did you missed the screen grab I post here of my story in facebook without my permission? Or are you just being selfish. I am yet to c a work published in okadabooks that got copied and paste. My work is safe and beside, I made it clear only those willing to buy should. For once, put yourself in my shoes and you must not buy the story, its a thing of choice and I am okay with it.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Toyin223(f): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Did you not read the part I said my story is being plagiarized? Did you missed the screen grab I post here of my story in facebook without my permission? Or are you just being selfish. I am yet to c a work published in okadabooks that got copied and paste. My work is safe and beside, I made it clear only those willing to buy should. For once, put yourself in my shoes and you must not buy the story, its a thing of choice and I am okay with it.
I Can't Believe All Dis Is Happened Here

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by kinah(f): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2017
TiffanyJ:

My dear, some people care only themselves and fail to put theirselves in other people shoes. When I put up the book for sale, 'I know it will come to this. Yesterday, a fellow writer mailed me, telling me how her every post is being put in other sites minutes after updating on NL. I advised her to stop writing it but I also told her that she will be insulted by some of her readers. Sometimes, you just can't please everyone at once.

tiffany pls stop replying them. channel ur energy into writing anoda beautiful story. I personally no all this is not true. those throwing words at u are trying to get to u to change ur mind.feel guilty and post here. wen am ready to buy will contact u. stay blessed sis.

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by babyface224(f): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2017
I just downloaded dis story on okadabooks, n I found out there's no chapter 6..
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by DzTzl(f): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
henrieternal2016:
after promising that u will be updating every 2 dayz because of ur busy schedules...... what did we get in return.? '' go to okadabooks and download'' i. may not have known much in life YET but d first sign of a trust worthy person is his or her ability to keep to his or her word. if everybody was or is like tiffany, we would never have read and never will read a complete story on nairaland. and i mean no insult, with all due respect
It seems u are only interested in portraying your stupidity, u mean no insult and u are subtly shading her, woa! talk of double standards! Do u know how it feels when you sweatly work on a project & someone somewhere takes the glory? She already explained why she asked us to download from Okadabooks so follow due process or ignore.

3 Likes

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Sadyflame(f): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
pls MA I can't refill my account please mail me sadyflame@gmail.com tank u
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Mafio: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
emmynasty:
u quys re al thieves
rubbish!
market don spoil b dat
u were after d pay alonq
rubish!
guys if u want a real stories o mean GOOD storie and books please go to

moskedapages.com

lifeandspices.com
they sell to but it worth your money.
thanks

tifanny can go and shop her nonsense story
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by yewande1234(f): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mafio:

guys if u want a real stories o mean GOOD storie and books please go to

moskedapages.com

lifeandspices.com
they sell to but it worth your money.
thanks

tifanny can go and shop her nonsense story

u called it nonsense story but yet u read out of it nd u still av d mouth to call it nonsense, i knw ur type u are does dat steal other peoples work nd get d credit

Tch

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
babyface224:
I just downloaded dis story on okadabooks, n I found out there's no chapter 6..
That's strange, you are the first person making this complain. Please mail me

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sadyflame:
pls MA I can't refill my account please mail me sadyflame@gmail.com tank u
I will mail you this evening, my battery is almost flat now
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Mafio: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
yewande1234:
u called it nonsense story but yet u read out of it nd u still av d mouth to call it nonsense, i knw ur type u are does dat steal other peoples work nd get d credit

Tch

so have u visit the site I put up there
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by amiablejudy(f): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tiffany its great to have another lovely piece from you. I've been an ardent reader and follower of your works from start till date. You are exceptional and i commend you.Kindly mail me onyiifoks3@yahoo.com so I can do the needful in other to complete this one. I couldn't download on okadabooks. More grace

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Bolanlevivian: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Tiffany its paining them, no more copy and paste for them, hence all this tantrum they are displaying, guess their fans are asking for update and no update to give them, don't bow to any pressure. Let them keep insulting grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Izyyblaze(f): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2017
Tiffanyj, first I must commend you. Been following your stories even as a guest on nairaland...from the days of Reluctant Bride, though I'm not constant on Nairaland these days (which made me miss some chapters in your last story here on nairaland, but I'm not complaining cos I understand why you had to remove them).

That said, I respect your decision to never post here on nairaland but I wanna point something out. From the screenshot you sent here, this person wasn't plagiarizing your work cos he or she referred you as the writer...his or her only offence is not taking permission from you first before posting your story.

Like i said, i do respect your decision to put your story at okadabooks and I personally don't agree with those calling you names cos aside the need to protect your work, you deserve to earn some money from your handiwork which, in this case is writing. I'll make my own purchase when I'm ready...all the best ma'am.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2017
Izyyblaze:
Tiffanyj, first I must commend you. Been following your stories even as a guest on nairaland...from the days of Reluctant Bride, though I'm not constant on Nairaland these days (which made me miss some chapters in your last story here on nairaland, but I'm not complaining cos I understand why you had to remove them).

That said, I respect your decision to never post here on nairaland but I wanna point something out. From the screenshot you sent here, this person wasn't plagiarizing your work cos he or she referred you as the writer...his or her only offence is not taking permission from you first before posting your story.

Like i said, i do respect your decision to put your story at okadabooks and I personally don't agree with those calling you names cos aside the need to protect your work, you deserve to earn some money from your handiwork which, in this case is writing. I'll make my own purchase when I'm ready...all the best ma'am.
That's called copyright infringement. He needed my permission to copy my work. Thank you for understanding

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by MrCork: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Alicapapaya:

Wow... Great, let me buy now. Thanks TJ. Love you plenty.

^^^kaiiii...see booooobsi...
Plis plis Pliss ...can I drink u?
cheesy
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Is she water? undecided
MrCork:

^^^kaiiii...see booooobsi...
Plis plis Pliss ...can I drink u?
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.