Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj (90901 Views)

Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ / Shadows Of The Green Part Two / Shadows Of The Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Ephhay(f): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
I find it difficult to get the book on okadabooks, can I pay directly to you so I can get it on my mail?
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by haduragbemmy: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Am facing a challenge with okada books. I sent money to their account via my Gtb mobile transfer but my account has not been refilled since yesterday. Sent a mail to them this morning but still no challenge. Need help on what to do next. thanks
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ephhay:
I find it difficult to get the book on okadabooks, can I pay directly to you so I can get it on my mail?
Send me a pm
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by honourable356(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tiffany J again?
It is a common knowledge that you are gift in the art of story telling... whether made up or true life stories...

Yeah,it is unfortunately that the story was stopped along the way and I understood why..

You already earn my admiration.
May I get your real name please?

As for purchasing the book.. I think bank mobile transfer would have save many slot of stress with that okada stuffs.

Best wishes!!!
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
honourable356:
Tiffany J again?
It is a common knowledge that you are gift in the art of story telling... whether made up or true life stories...

Yeah,it is unfortunately that the story was stopped along the way and I understood why..

You already earn my admiration.
May I get your real name please?
Lol, to be cn

As for purchasing the book.. I think bank mobile transfer would have save many slot of stress with that okada stuffs.

Best wishes!!!

Lol, to be candid with you, all of my stories are fiction. Pure imaginations. I began reading story books in primary school. By the time I get to junior secondary school, I knew I loved reading stories and I read a lot of foreign novels. One day I said to myself, 'I will be a writer some day'. It didn't happen until my final year at the university, ASUU went on a six months strike nd I got tired of sitting at home, doing nothing. That was when I wrote my first story, 'the reluctant bride'. Well, the rest are history.
Today, writing is a passion but I hate editing, that's why, my work are alwys full of errors. As for purchsing on okadbooks, I alwys advise readers to refill with air time. Its fast and easy. Bank transfers have their own side effects. In fact, you can credit your okadabooks with #200 air time.
My name is Comfort, Tiffany is my pen name.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by queenitee(f): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
TiffanyJ:

My dear, its not the money that is more importnt but the security of my work. Everyone will purchase from okadabooks. When I sell it individually, it will get plgiarized more as all bloggers need do is copy and paste.
With okada, the story will be more protected. Between tomorrow and next, you can purchase it from there and I wwill appreciate the 70 percent I will get from the 350. Thanks
Will do just that, thanks

By the way, you don't need your Atm card to purchase a story. You can purchase either mtn or etisalt airtime. Load in the pin in their site and use it to purchase whatever book u will buy. They will removes 5 percent VAT though
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Chizim1: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
so Madam Tiffany as I don't have money to buy your novel I should stop following you i registered on nairaland because of you, i have been reading all your stories please help me to read this one thanks

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by shugasofttouch: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
TiffanyJ:

I may have seen it but not know you are the one. Give me your Email address, I wwill mail you or you can send me a pm
alberttabonomiitalo@gmail.com. can't wait to finish it.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
shugasofttouch:
alberttabonomiitalo@gmail.com. can't wait to finish it.
Will mail you, first thing tomorrow morning
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chizim1:
so Madam Tiffany as I don't have money to buy your novel I should stop following you i registered on nairaland because of you, i have been reading all your stories please help me to read this one thanks
Oga, its really not about the money but about the safety of my story. For everybook sold, I have 70 percent while okad have 30 percent. This means that I earn #245 per story bought but I am happy, knowing my story is safe. I will gladly send the story to you but is my work safe? I only hve the pdf and doc format and I don't know if you are a blogger or not. No, I will not take that risk sir, please do not take it personally. Sk for something else, not this
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by honourable356(m): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Lol, to be candid with you, all of my stories are fiction. Pure imaginations. I began reading story books in primary school. By the time I get to junior secondary school, I knew I loved reading stories and I read a lot of foreign novels. One day I said to myself, 'I will be a writer some day'. It didn't happen until my final year at the university, ASUU went on a six months strike nd I got tired of sitting at home, doing nothing. That was when I wrote my first story, 'the reluctant bride'. Well, the rest are history.
Today, writing is a passion but I hate editing, that's why, my work are alwys full of errors. As for purchsing on okadbooks, I alwys advise readers to refill with air time. Its fast and easy. Bank transfers have their own side effects. In fact, you can credit your okadabooks with #200 air time.
My name is Comfort, Tiffany is my pen name.
Just pure imaginations??
Even through I have not read all your stories but believe it or not I have been quiet impressed with those that I have read so far.

You touched a nerve whenever you picked up that pen..
I have reasons to believe that many have been inspired by your stories...

What more can I say??

Comfort? a Comforter indeed? ? the name probably suit you...
Using stories to teach certain truths..
Using stories to positive influence the younger generations..
Using stories to stir up positive emotions..

Smh...

I may not have write a story myself but I know quite an outrageous talent when I see one...

Think it is easy for them despite the. passion, nay it is not.
But it is just a matter of time....when the ALMIGHTY ordained it, when HE decide it is time, I tell you this most solemnly..recognition will come and will millions will follows.

May you continue to be a solution to your generation.
Stay focus and be patient for I see you getting there!!!!

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Ephhay(f): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Send me a pm
okay...done
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 5:56am On Jul 27, 2017
Ephhay:
okay...done
I've replied your pm.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2017
honourable356:
Just pure imaginations??
Even through I have not read all your stories but believe it or not I have been quiet impressed with those that I have read so far.

You touched a nerve whenever you picked up that pen..
I have reasons to believe that many have been inspired by your stories...

What more can I say??

Comfort? a Comforter indeed? ? the name probably suit you...
Using stories to teach certain truths..
Using stories to positive influence the younger generations..
Using stories to stir up positive emotions..

Smh...

I may not have write a story myself but I know quite an outrageous talent when I see one...

Think it is easy for them despite the. passion, nay it is not.
But it is just a matter of time....when the ALMIGHTY ordained it, when HE decide it is time, I tell you this most solemnly..recognition will come and will millions will follows.

May you continue to be a solution to your generation.
Stay focus and be patient for I see you getting there!!!!

Thanks sir and amen. Do you reside in Akwa Ibom state? You look a lot like someone I know that resides there
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Lizboh(f): 6:02am On Jul 27, 2017
Am finding difficult to get d book from okada, can I pay directly to u so dt I can get on my mail

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:05am On Jul 27, 2017
Lizboh:
Am finding difficult to get d book from okada, can I pay directly to u so dt I can get on my mail
Send me a mail. Ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by splendidiva(f): 6:12am On Jul 27, 2017
I sent a mail BT no reply pls help me not to lose interest on D's book I HV Ben following all ur books here.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:30am On Jul 27, 2017
splendidiva:
I sent a mail BT no reply pls help me not to lose interest on D's book I HV Ben following all ur books here.
I m sorry ma, its just a misunderstnding. I went through my mails and discovered that I received your pm yesterday t 9:57am and I immeditely replied. The messge ws shown to be delivered to you but I got no response.
If you didn't get the messge, I will resend it. Here is a screen grab of it

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by honourable356(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Thanks sir and amen. Do you reside in Akwa Ibom state? You look a lot like someone I know that resides there
You are full of imagination, you know??
Well like they say one or two people could bear strikingly resemblance to you and there might be a 1% chance that you might get to meet them.

Just maybe you probably have caught a glimpse of me somewhere but it is not Akwa Ibom because I don't reside there my dear and neither do I have a twins brother.

I am based in a military barrack in Makurdi..Benue state.

Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by ayorinbolableszy(f): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2017
this is really fabulous.....i have been following u since when i open nl acct... pls madam can u email me at ayorinbolabless@gmail.com....i find it difficult to operate on okada
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
ayorinbolableszy:
this is really fabulous.....i have been following u since when i open nl acct... pls madam can u email me at ayorinbolabless@gmail.com....i find it difficult to operate on okada
Mail has. Been sent

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Kamelot77(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
don't understand how to get D book at okada book, I will be happy to read D remaining part of it.
kamaldeenadekunle1@gmail.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by mirob(f): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Send me a pm

Please can I also send the money to you directly cos I can't refill on Okada book. Please the story is so interesting I cannot afford not to finish it.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
mirob:

Please can I also send the money to you directly cos I can't refill on Okada book. Please the story is so interesting I cannot afford not to finish it.
Send me a pm
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Alennsar(f): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Oga, its really not about the money but about the safety of my story. For everybook sold, I have 70 percent while okad have 30 percent. This means that I earn #245 per story bought but I am happy, knowing my story is safe. I will gladly send the story to you but is my work safe? I only hve the pdf and doc format and I don't know if you are a blogger or not. No, I will not take that risk sir, please do not take it personally. Sk for something else, not this

ah tiffanyj biko don't change your mind abeg cos I jus want to ask if you can send to me who don't have d money to buy from okadabook. bikonu eweliwe oooo
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by hanjorlah(f): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
aunty tiffany hav never complete your story b4 aunty please help ur sis oo...no money am student not working class.....i will be grateful if u can help me.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
shugasofttouch:
sent u a mail dunno if u''ve gotten it..
You didn't reply my mail. Charytea same with you. Hope all is well with you guys?
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kamelot77:
don't understand how to get D book at okada book, I will be happy to read D remaining part of it.
kamaldeenadekunle1@gmail.
Mail sent, sir
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by amyvals(f): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Good evening Tiffanyj, pls I need to complete this story, can u email me @ chiamakaokafor43@gmail.com....mbok
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Chizim1: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
TiffanyJ:

please am just a full-time housewife who love reading online stories like yours, i know how you fill for someone to duplicate your work, so how may i get it without buying from the okada book?
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
amyvals:
Good evening Tiffanyj, pls I need to complete this story, can u email me @ chiamakaokafor43@gmail.com....mbok
You can get it here,

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/shadows_of_yesterday/14938

By the way, how much is a bag of crayfish? And tell me how many rubber paint a bag contains
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Nmaglit: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tiffany I tried buying the book from okada but am finding it difficult to access. can u send me the PDF on WhatsApp or Facebook but i will send u the airtime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.