Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo (10886 Views)

Beau Brummell Is Dead: South Africa's King Of Nudity Dies (Photos) / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Drinokrane: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Those are the perkiest breasts ever seen...

Any girl here wey her b**bs stand like below picture should signify

See the photo after the cut...

http://drinosblog..co.ke/2017/07/who-said-nudity-was-never-part-of.html

BiafraBushBoy
Auntysimbiat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dear Op,

Since I repented, I don't view such threads again...

but wait ooo...

Are those boobs? shocked

E dey like Mango!!

11 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by bamdly(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
is dat BOOBS
Wait Can i press
I Forgot it on Nland

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Donniefred(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
bamdly:
is dat BOOBS
Wait Can i press
I Forgot it on Nland
grin
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Drinokrane: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Dear Op,
Since I repented, I don't view such threads again...
but wait ooo...
Are those boobs? shocked
E dey like Mango!!
As u can see

1 Like

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Drinokrane: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dose bress are really standing sha, abi dem dey vex, chai angry

4 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nipple Sharper than Sarrki's mind.
grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by sarrki(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Nipple Sharper than Sarrki's mind.
grin

sad

13 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by LordCrimson(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
My father My father........That's bottle bwess cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by LordCrimson(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Nipple Sharper than Sarrki's mind. grin
Savage

29 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by TellMeNothing: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Two edged sword

3 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by LOGDAN(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
shocked oboy
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by teehamzat(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wow..just wow cool

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by mofeoluwadassah: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
na wetin una dey like be dis.......see as them dey salivate...... smh 4 una undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by fynestpotato: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
na wetin una dey like be dis.......see as them dey salivate...... smh 4 una undecided
so na sagged breast we suppose dey like

13 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
sarrki:

sad
my able oga

1 Like

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by mofeoluwadassah: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
fynestpotato:

so na sagged breast we suppose dey like
sagged or not.......at d mention of breast like dis una ear dey stand straight
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by madridguy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
tongue
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by slayking(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
How many females on Romanceland can boast of standing breasts like this?
Very few.

12 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
We don't have women with such boobs in this modern times...I wonder why...

This is the true definition of POINTED BOOBS

4 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
See breast!! Wish any nairaland girl has anything standing like this. All they have are flip flops!!

6 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by 7footre(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
D difference btwn then and now be say then the breast de salute but now, breast don get low self esteem

4 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by bercarray(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
like a sharpened pencil ✏

13 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Prognose: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
When virginity was still in vogue.

Truly those breaasts have never been sucked tongue

13 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
ScotFree:
See breast!! Wish any nairaland girl has anything standing like this. All they have are flip flops!!
Sense fall on you angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by fynestpotato: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
sagged or not.......at d mention of breast like dis una ear dey stand straight
see me see trouble o,so make person pikin no appreciate good thing again?

3 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
slayking:
How many females on Romanceland can boast of standing breasts like this?

Very few.

This is how you people start oooo, you've met quite a large no of female romancelanders to arrive at your conclusion abi. If we call you 2mins men na, you wee start forming vex. angry angry undecided undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

This is how you people start oooo, you've met quite a large no of female romancelanders to arrive at your conclusion abi. If we call you 2mins men na, you wee start forming vex. angry angry undecided undecided
aderola cheesy cheesy cheesy na wa oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Fadiga24(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
This boobs remind me of that ice cream they tie in cellophane that time.................all you have to do is put a hole at the tip and suck away ur life.......

I could do extensive research on These boobs to find a solution to the sagging half baked breasts our young ladies of today possess..............

Breast stopped being breast since them 19th century

6 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
itsJude:
aderola cheesy cheesy cheesy na wa oooo

Judeyjude, I dinnur say anything na lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day / When A Guy Says "Damn Girl, You Have A Bright Future Behind You". / Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.