Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo (10931 Views)

Beau Brummell Is Dead: South Africa's King Of Nudity Dies (Photos) / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Stevengerd(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mogbe! See As Boobi Stand Like Joystick Wey Recieve Server. E No be like all dis Nl Gals Wey Dier Tin Be Like Slippers.

1 Like

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by IamSINZ(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
If this one chuk me, I fit wound o undecided

See as nipplez sharp shocked

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by ikp120(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tahrah:
Sense fall on you angry
Standing breasts fall on you! angry

Slippers breasts disappear from you! angry

12 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmmm.. Nice breast.
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
ikp120:
Standing breasts fall on you! angry
Slippers breasts disappear from you! angry
Big cassava fall on you angry

1 Like

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by mofeoluwadassah: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
fynestpotato:

see me see trouble o,so make person pikin no appreciate good thing again?
my brother!make dat gud tin no go kill you o
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by kumulus(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

This is how you people start oooo, you've met quite a large no of female romancelanders to arrive at your conclusion abi. If we call you 2mins men na, you wee start forming vex. angry angry undecided undecided

Shame dem my dear... let 'em know you got it. "Iwo lomo tonso"

tongue
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by ikp120(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tahrah:
Big cassava fall on you angry
Sweet smelling pussy fall on you! angry

Smelly rotten pussy disappear from you! angry

3 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by braimeddy: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Looking at her closely, u will that she's pregnant. That's why she has such a firm boobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
kumulus:

Shame dem my dear... let 'em know you got it. "Iwo lomo tonso"

tongue

LOL. Alakoba tongue
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
ikp120:
Sweet smelling pussy fall on you! angry
Smelly rotten pussy disappear from you! angry
Money fall on you angry

1 Like

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by ikp120(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tahrah:
Money fall on you angry
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin Amen o!
Oya, money disappear from you! angry

1 Like

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by kumulus(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

LOL. Alakoba tongue

shocked shocked shocked Asiri tu!!!!

Make I no spoil market for you.... lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
ikp120:
O ya werey ni angry undecided
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by misspineapple(f): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
In meek mill voice“am on probation so lemme not talk wats illegal”
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
na wetin una dey like be dis.......see as them dey salivate...... smh 4 una undecided
How we go do na ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by slayking(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

This is how you people start oooo, you've met quite a large no of female romancelanders to arrive at your conclusion abi. If we call you 2mins men na, you wee start forming vex. angry angry undecided undecided

I don't have to meet them. The pictures and cleavage says it all. grin
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by slayking(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

I don't have to meet them. The pictures and cleavage says it all.
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
slayking:

I don't have to meet them. The pictures and cleavage says it all. grin

#Lobatan sad lipsrsealed
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
slayking:
How many females on Romanceland can boast of standing breasts like this?

Very few.

So you that has only seen the breasts of your mother while you were a baby is also talking ehn undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tahrah:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Argggggh! Razz pelzin tongue tongue
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by slayking(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

So you that has only seen the breasts of your mother while you were a baby is also talking ehn undecided

My ex g.f breast was really firm until her ex b.f disvirgined her. So she told me and i wished i was the one who sucked those breasts first. grin
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Argggggh! Razz pelzin tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin
O shepé fun mi niyen angry angry,mo de quick quick reject e.smiley
How you dey?kiss
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by ikp120(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tahrah:
Please what does that mean in English?
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Divay22(f): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
See the way her tips be like spear shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by teehamzat(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
ikp120:

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin grin grin

O shepé fun mi niyen angry angry,mo de quick quick reject e.smiley

How you dey?kiss

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I pictured you using agbero's voice cheesy. LMAO

Biko! That question was necessary, lemme wait for his reply. tongue
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by mofeoluwadassah: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
quid:
How we go do na ? cheesy cheesy
:'
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Drinokrane: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Divay22:
See the way her tips be like spear shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin

Asin..d tin fii kiii me... grin

Nowadays 15yrs old girl bress don fall..

3 Likes

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

Sweet Jesus! shocked shocked cool

Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Divay22(f): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Drinokrane:

Asin..d tin fii kiii me... grin

Nowadays 15yrs old girl bress don fall..
Na rough handling from guys na..... Then all this one you must marry before you press cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo by Drinokrane: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife / Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! / Why Men Are No Longer Pursuing Women..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.