Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman (49778 Views)

COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
dbynonetwork:

I can see you are almost loosing your normal manner of thinking and behavior just like your mentor "CHRIS OYAKILOME" divorced (he is not a pastor) which prompt him to divorce his wife..
Stop being a devil on this forum trying to mislead other Christians..

But let me tell you the truth.. "ANYTHING THAT WOULD STOP YOU FROM GOING TO HEAVEN IS A SIN"..... I leave you with this words from the scriptures below go and ponder on it..
the Bible say " if an eye will stop you from going to heaven pluck it out, for it is better to be in heaven with an eye than to languish in hell with both eyes.
hahahahaha so tell me why u still have ur tongue in ur mouth wen u have lied several times or won't lie prevent u from making heaven? U see why I love dealing with hypocrites like u
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Godbest(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
IF ANY ONE SAY MASTURBATION IS NOT A SIN. THEN THAT PERSON AND HIS OR HER FOLLOWERS ARE LOST TOTAL LOST IN SIN.
The Bible say in Roman 1 vs 31 to 32
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Romans:1:18,31-32

You see the word , with out natural affection. That is talking to all masturbator, homosexual and it sisters.
They left the natural way of affection, but invented their own lust. The Bible say all of you that do and promote such , You are sentences to death. Eternal death in hell fire

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by DivneFavour(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

Yes I also want to know where the Bible said sagging is a sin. I guess u re too carnally minded to think dat everything that is indecent in the eyes of man is a sin

Yes everything indecent is a SIN.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by rodrirodri(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
If I were you I would be getting ready for dumbness .. cos you mr Chris will soon get down to what he knows best( adultery) and you have but a short while to go dumb.. probably he is forking right now.. so you are dumb already ..
zionmade:

hahahahahaha Everybody will carry. his cross.
I guess ur church don't also sing Sinach and eben's songs too.
I wonder why u got angry, why will be afraid of God's judgement if u re telling the truth
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ever8054:
are you not ashamed of your self,that you can't defend your pastors action with biblical backup?... this just further justify the fact that Christ embassy doctrine is rooted in pastor Chris head and not the bible..
yes it's rooted in pastor Chris. Maybe u could have asked st Paul to rename his epistles like "the letter of God to the Galatians "
Moreover Mr Judgement, Is it not a prosecutor that first cites the constitution? Since u have taken the ministry of condemnation, why don't u condemn with the scrip
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
DivneFavour:

Yes everything indecent is a SIN.
can u support it with a bible reference? Is it also a sin to leave ur house dirty and leave for work?
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by lastchild: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

Yes open ur Bible and show me why it is a sin to fry head?
my friend you don't need to see every thing in the Bible to know it's a sin

From Genesis to revelation there's no where it is stated that smoking is cigarettes is a sin, does that make it sinless?
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
rodrirodri:
If I were you I would be getting ready for dumbness .. cos you mr Chris will soon get down to what he knows best( adultery) and you have but a short while to go dumb.. probably he is forking right now.. so you are dumb already ..
I will strongly advice seun to at least put up the question "Are you mad? Yes/No" as a criteria to register an account on NL
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
lastchild:
my friend you don't need to see every thing in the Bible to know it's a sin

From Genesis to revelation there's no where it is stated that smoking is cigarettes is a sin, does that make it sinless?
Hahahaha Hypocrites will always shift the goal post. I need scriptural reference and stop shifting the post.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by salt1: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
lakeside3020:
So many thanks to you OP for this rejoinder,initially I read the trade by marchman,majority of is write up were not true,basically he went to Christ embassy for another thing entirely and not to seek God

A true Christian don't come to social to critizes the church or she goes to or have gone before,or the pastor what message are u trying to pass to the new convert who intend to join the church

I joined believers loveword in the university days,I have attended so many program at the church in any of those programmes I never heard where the church encourage people to sin

Everybody shall of necessity reaped all that was sown by insividual

You went to a university?
This is unsolicited advice. Please hire a home tutor and work on your language skills. It's way below average. Don't be angry with me, please

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ever8054:
so anybody that does not accept your half nude congregation would die of poverty?.. you see why Christ embassy is all about riches...there is no presence of holly spirit in Christ embassy. a guy was caught red handed having sex on a Christ embassy church alter,located on air port road Rumodumanya port Harcourt.
Bros , church altar

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by excel101(m): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
I personally would have liked to know how long the Mr Marchman has been in Christ Embassy Church before he left, and also if you investigate properly, you'll get to know what led to him leaving the ministry. Person's like Marchman i believe don't give, cos if he does, i don't think he's speak against it. Conclusively for his info, " anyone that speaks against the Gospel that he ones believes in never lives a great life but rather a frustrated one. In his new found ministry, another issue will crop up again.

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Franchise21(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
jared007:
https://www.nairaland.com/3895448/why-left-christ-embassy-church

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household (Matt 10: 36)

As a believer in Christ I was tempted to ignore Marchman but I had to write this reply to encourage Christ Embassy members especially the 'children' in particular and true Christians of different denominations in general.

Now concerning Marchman, going through his previous threads on Nairaland and the titled thread on why he left Christ Embassy i concluded he was never a true member of Christ Embassy or a christian but a Wolf among the Sheep. No true Christian goes to the media to write lies against his biological family, local church or other churches no matter how offended he is. This is why Muslims are more United than Christians.

Now to counter some points he made which I quoted in bold. For example he typed "They tend to believe literally that everything answers to money

It is written in Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
Yes money answers everything. You need to read publications and messages on seed faith. Am not ignorant of the fact that some of our leaders might be over zealous in trying to hit a target by tasking someone to give but never have i been forced by my leaders against my will to give.
Christ Embassy projects are of high quality and numerous in reaching the unsaved and inspiring right living and they aren't cheap. I believe Donnie and Joagbaje can assist with images of our numerous programmes and projects.

"You are also charged to give for Pastor Chris birthday

The trash you wrote up there could only be written by a selfish man because according to the following verse of scriptures:
Gal 6: 6-10 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

The only time we are opportune to sow into Pastor Chris anointing is during his birthday which is just once in a year. Marchman pls tell me how else we can honour or communicate to our pastor?

"The church is obsessed with money. They do not mind how or where you get it"

Yea we are obsessed with money because of numerous projects that must be done before Jesus returns to rapture us. Why shouldn't we use money to serve God well now when it will be useless when we leave this earth? CE is interested in the job you do and ur financial abilities so your belief that we don't mind how we raise the money exist in your own imagination. I can't remember Jesus asking those Jews who were giving in the Temple where they got their money from. He didn't ask the widow too who gave her mites. Marchman u need to be cured of ur poverty mentality.

"Sin means nothing at Christ Embassy"

I don't know where you got this belief from because CE always frowns at any member that sins including an open rebuke. Some of our members that were caught in the act of fornication were excommuincated from the rest of the brethren and were told to sit at the back of the the church for each service till restitution. I ve witnessed this more then once. Scriptural readings from 1cor 5: 9-13 are read to the erring members.

Pastor Chris talks about sin, righteousness, heaven and hell but you don't know because you thought it's only Sunday services Pastor preaches to us. Pastor preaches to us everyday through Rhapsody of realities, tapes, cds, vcds, dvds, mp3 and software platforms.
When you lay much emphasis telling people not to sin that's when they will sin the more because it's the nature of man to sin when you tell him not to. Rom 7:15-20.

Saying Pastor Chris was accussed of fornication without any proof or evidence I won't bother to reply you on that.

"Pastor Chris is the orthodoxy"

According to 1st Cor 11:1 it says Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
So what's wrong if we always make reference to him and follow him?

You said "No one can challenge Pastor Chris." How can you challenge him? Where you the one that called him? He answers to the one that called him and only God shall reward or judge him not you.

You also said "He tries to change verse of scriptures by rewriting them?

You are filled with hatred because Pastor only lays emphasis on the original bible manuscripts which was written in Hebrew and Greek. How many study bibles have you read in your life? How many times have you even read your king James from back to back? Let your heart judge you.

As for your other rambling that I haven't countered I leave them for other Christ Embassy members to take care of.

Cc Joagbaje, Donnie, Gombs, Zionmade pls ur input is needed to encourage those children in Christ that might have gotten discouraged in serving God because of Marchman.
Balderdash

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by talkeverytime: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
excel101:
I personally would have liked to know how long the Mr Marchman has been in Christ Embassy Church before he left, and also if you investigate properly, you'll get to know what led to him leaving the ministry. Person's like Marchman i believe don't give, cos if he does, i don't think he's speak against it. Conclusively for his info, " anyone that speaks against the Gospel that he ones believes in never lives a great life but rather a frustrated one. In his new found ministry, another issue will crop up again.
The dude lied about being a member, check his previous posts.

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by rodrirodri(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Have you tried voicing.. cos you should be dumb now... or maybe he hasn't CUM yet... thought he ws one minute... may God have mercy on you on not place the consiquence of another man's sin on you...
zionmade:

I will strongly advice seun to at least put up the question "Are you mad? Yes/No" as a criteria to register an account on NL
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by dbynonetwork: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

hahahahaha so tell me why u still have ur tongue in ur mouth wen u have lied several times or won't lie prevent u from making heaven? U see why I love dealing with hypocrites like u

Were have I lied? .
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
rodrirodri:
Have you tried voicing.. cos you should be dumb now... or maybe he hasn't CUM yet... thought he ws one minute... may God have mercy on you on not place the consiquence of another man's sin on you...
and u really talk like someone who needs the mercy more urgently. God will be ur judge if he is truly anointed. As I said before judgement will begin at the door steps of Christians. the Bible said it and not me
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Were have I lied? .
U have never lied before??
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
bignero:

mr man
am not a CE memebr

but you are just rambling....you have no point

your just making noise

you lack understanding of scriptures

oga listen to yourself very well..."things you heard'' rumors are basic tenents on which you base your reasoning etc...

i cant blame most of you though...Jesus was subjected to worse in his days

if you had a true heart seeking God, even if you doubt the authenticity of CE you wont cpme out this way

Don't compare that charlatan to Christ. Christ warned us to be wary of people like him in the book of Matthew s. Is he still with his wife? Did his now ex-wife not accuse him of adultery? Didn't he accept admittance fee for crossover service about 5 years ago? What are his stance on masturbation?

It's either you're clueless or trying to be disingenuous to claim none of these things are true. If you're indeed clueless, well, its the information age, do some digging around, YouTube and Google will be a good place to start. Now, if you're being disingenuous, I got no time for your likes.

3 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by rodrirodri(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
I will give you an assignment... please carry it out to be true to yourself... from today till you get the answer... ask everybodyyou come across even your so called jerry coil hair pastors... have they heard or seen someone who was deaf blind or dumb from birth that this so called fake scammers have healed... not the rubbish scam they do on national televsion.... now come to think of it have you asked yourself while with the number of God of men in this country our president didn't go to any of them for healing... brother I understand you are hurt and don't want to admitt you have been decieved but the earlier you wake up the better for you...
zionmade:

and u really talk like someone who needs the mercy more urgently. God will be ur judge if he is truly anointed. As I said before judgement will begin at the door steps of Christians. the Bible said it and not me
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by dbynonetwork: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

U have never lied before??

See question.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
ayenitre:

Don't compare that charlatan to Christ. Christ warned us to be wary of people like him in the book of Matthew s. Is he still with his wife? Did his now ex-wife not accuse him of adultery? Didn't he accept admittance fee for crossover service about 5 years ago? What are his stance on masturbation?

It's either you're clueless or trying to be disingenuous to claim none of these things are true. If you're indeed clueless, well, its the information age, do some digging around, YouTube and Google will be a good place to start. Now, if you're being disingenuous, I got no time for your likes.
His wife didn't accuse him of adultery unlike Wat hypocrites like u wished. Yes I am Christlike that is why I am called a Christian.
for the gatefee for cross over night, the people on site would have to make a little sacrifice so that people off site can also benefit. They may gather 1000million as gate fee but do u know how many billions goes in into airing the program live on almost all the TV stations in Nigeria and almost 50 countries?
learn how to shut up if u know next to nothing
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by enemyofprogress: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
PointZerom:
CE ladies and nudity are like 5 and 6. Your pastor dey fry his hair.
their female members dey fry their toto hair
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

And God will have to be a judge over u if CE doesn't tell their members to sin. The Bible said that judgement will begin from the house of God. So don't be surprised if u receive a more speedy judgement Dan the prostitute in a brothel

U really are putting up a foolish fight....said I wasn't gonna quote u, but I think its time u shhhush it. Matthew 19:3-11. Everything about pastor Chris is questionable as he couldn't obey that scripture! I will listen to u when he brings back his wife home.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
highrise07:
Bros , church altar
I dey tell you!!!
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by PointZerom: 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
their female members dey fry their toto hair

Udontmeanit
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Chris Oyakhilome is a crook and his so called church is a business enterprise.

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

Yes open ur Bible and show me why it is a sin to fry head?
fry your brain
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

His wife didn't accuse him of adultery unlike Wat hypocrites like u wished. Yes I am Christlike that is why I am called a Christian.
for the gatefee for cross over night, the people on site would have to make a little sacrifice so that people off site can also benefit. They may gather 1000million as gate fee but do u know how many billions goes in into airing the program live on almost all the TV stations in Nigeria and almost 50 countries?
learn how to shut up if u know next to nothing

Typical cult follower who cannot think for himself !!!

3 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

this is approve of your ignorance of the scripture. (tell me why you still have your tongue in your mouth)...are you for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.