Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? (8905 Views)

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by networkrecharg: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2017
So what on her mind

Benita27:
The mistake most of you make when a girl visits your house is the assumption that if you don't make a move she'd assume you're impotent. If she isn't dating you or your relationship with her hasn't been defined, stay on your lane when she visits. We don't all reason with our pussy!.
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Jamb question
Martin0:
how well can we continue to believ fake stories
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by amakadihot87(f): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2017
That you will kill them and use them for rituals
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, why not entertain her in front of your house or your veranda?

Must you take her into your room ni? cheesy
1000likes for you
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Did I typed coming over to sleep with you.to talk joor bad guy
hahaha Lolz cry
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Alvin007: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

My main reason of going to a man's house is because I hate standing on the road talking or going to drinking places I prefer coming over to see you or you coming over to see me.

Hmm...you need to be careful..there are a lotta rapists out there.
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Visiting guys
Is a no no no for me
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Alvin007: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
.. any guy that asks you to come to his home when you dont know each other to well is a fuckboy.

What if he really wishes to see you, while you ain't in the mood to go out, and you invite him o'er to your place? What does that make you? A slut?
C'mon. Paying a guy a visit and vice versa doesn't necessarily mean both parties have ulterior motives...you just gotta be careful..that's all.
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by UGLEEBOI: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Most guys when they invite a lady over just wants to sleep with them. This is okay, when we are in a relationship and the lady feels she can trust you enough to go to your house. It is not okay to ask lady to come to your house when you are getting to know each other. In my opinion every guy that does that is a fuckboy.

That was how one took me to a cheap eatery and kept talking about how he is an importer and exporter and how he knows dangote. A while after the date, i lost my phone so we were out of touch for a year after which we met again by chance. By the time we agreed to meet again, he said his car had no fuel that i should accompany him to his house nearby to get jerrycan and money for fuel.
When we got there that is how he changed his story o that he said we were going to his house. The idiot had the guts to attempt sex, when my body language told me he was on a long thing, he forced a kiss on me which was rewarded by a kick in the family jewels, grabbing the keys from him, opening his door and walking out.
I had to trek back home, any guy that asks you to come to his home when you dont know each other to well is a fuckboy.

and you're happy..

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2017
networkrecharg:
So what on her mind

It depends on the kind of relationship we have.

First and foremost, if a guy is sexually attracted to a girl she'd know. Women are that sensitive. So in a case he's sexually attracted to her and invites her over with the guise of "Come and know my house" and she oblige, she should be ready for three possibilities.

1. He would make moves, while she could either agree or disagree.

2. He may not make any move if he's principled.

3. If he makes moves and she disagrees, he could rape her.

To avoid all these, it's best you don't visit a guy you've not defined your relationship with. I also know that some girls just want to be bleeped, and when you invite such girls over, they don't have a problem being bleeped.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2017
It is a different thing if it is a platonic relationship, first i never bring guys to my house except we are a group, second if you had indicated an interest in a romantic relationship then your house is automatically off limits till i can trust you.
Alvin007:

What if he really wishes to see you, while you ain't in the mood to go out, and you invite him o'er to your place? What does that make you? A slut?
C'mon. Paying a guy a visit and vice versa doesn't necessarily mean both parties have ulterior motives...you just gotta be careful..that's all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Very happy. He could have been a rapist
UGLEEBOI:

and you're happy..
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=Alvin007 post=58104736]

Hmm...you need to be careful..there are a lotta rapists out there.[/quote

yeah I understand what you are saying.we are not talking about just a friend we are talking about boyfriend joor.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by UGLEEBOI: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Very happy. He could have been a rapist

"He could"

babe na him blokos you say you kick oo...

Haba! .... sombori tell me, this is film trick

1 Share

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2017
I had friends whom if i called that i would like to see, they would come (if they're free) or me go go their side (if ayam free too) smiley

And what will happen?
We'll talk about life, share ideas if situation called for and laugh over silly things. If light dey, na to watch film

Aderola15
Sexybbstar
Lefulefu
Tosyne2much

Is there something am missing out cheesy
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Olibboy: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2017
gabinogem:
Sex....& Nothing more
are you a girl?
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by teehamzat(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Tuham:
I had friends whom if i called that i would like to see, they would come (if they're free) or me go go their side (if ayam free too) smiley

And what will happen?
We'll talk about life, share ideas if situation called for and laugh over silly things. If light dey, na to watch film

Aderola15
Sexybbstar
Lefulefu
Tosyne2much

Is there something am missing out cheesy
I think aderola15 deactivated already..
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Mightyraw(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Most guys when they invite a lady over just wants to sleep with them. This is okay, when we are in a relationship and the lady feels she can trust you enough to go to your house. It is not okay to ask lady to come to your house when you are getting to know each other. In my opinion every guy that does that is a fuckboy.

That was how one took me to a cheap eatery and kept talking about how he is an importer and exporter and how he knows dangote. A while after the date, i lost my phone so we were out of touch for a year after which we met again by chance. By the time we agreed to meet again, he said his car had no fuel that i should accompany him to his house nearby to get jerrycan and money for fuel.
When we got there that is how he changed his story o that he said we were going to his house. The idiot had the guts to attempt sex, when my body language told me he was on a long thing, he forced a kiss on me which was rewarded by a kick in the family jewels, grabbing the keys from him, opening his door and walking out.
I had to trek back home, any guy that asks you to come to his home when you dont know each other to well is a fuckboy.
madam What happened to playing games and watching movies together,
If I don't feel sexually attached,
We could be friends and nothing else

Why u go even kick guy for scrotum,
Untop Ordinary kiss
You are capable of murder oo
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by doris4u(f): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:

Well said babe
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by doris4u(f): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Alvin007:

Hmm...you need to be careful..there are a lotta rapists out there.
Exactly my thoughts
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by gabinogem(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Olibboy:
are you a girl?
do I have to be a girl to know what a girl wants from her lover when she visits him?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Olibboy: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
gabinogem:
do I have to be a girl to know what a girl wants from her lover when she visits him?
you're full of imagination
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by tsmart360(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
MissRaine69:
Accept ...but establish boundaries . I am just visiting thats all.
nice moniker.
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by gabinogem(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Olibboy:
you're full of imagination
and u lack imaginations right!? Guy park well ooh!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Austine567(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Since you don't wanna bleep her, then is for you to show off your fine apartment. That's why you want her to visit you.
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Olibboy: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
gabinogem:
and u lack imaginations right!? Guy park well ooh!
Lolz... u don take am personal
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by gabinogem(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Olibboy:
Lolz... u don take am personal
leave me jor I no get joy here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by johnmars(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nairalanders thank you very much. I took time to read the comment I've learnt so much.

I invited this girl over 2 months ago we've met before then and although I'm interested and she knows it I haven't been deep with her. she came to my house but I just didn't know what to do. I was talking to her but she was feeling like a fish like I'm taking too long. I thought she was shy but now I know better - she wanted to kpansh!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by silversonuc(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Did I typed coming over to sleep with you.to talk joor bad guy
Talking drum, cotinue goin to talk u hear, dts d first step, then belle go show
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
silversonuc:

Talking drum, cotinue goin to talk u hear, dts d first step, then belle go show

My business please.do you want me to come to your place for talking stuff.
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by wins18(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

My main reason of going to a man's house is because I hate standing on the road talking or going to drinking places I prefer coming over to see you or you coming over to see me.
How I wish all ladies will be like you,
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
wins18:
I just wan show her my particular room so that when next time she comes, she will not miss road and mistakenly enter another person's room
grin

I no trust OP sef grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bursting Myth About Masturbation You May Not Know / Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him / Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.