Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map (33489 Views)

Group Faults Muric’s Position On Appointments Made By Ekitigovernment / See The Original Biafra Map And Currency / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

So answer these:

1. Why did Pazienza interrupt this thread (where Urhobo leaders denounced Biafra) to proclaim Urhobo landlockism (of course, he/she is an expert in such things)? I would love to see the "Igbo hate" precedent to that.

2. Who, on this thread, claimed to speak or mentioned or implied or inferred anything concerning Nonaira's community, wherever that may be?

Like I said, I've never seen either of them do something as abhorrent as claim to enact genocide on a people. That is disgusting behaviour and you really should be ashamed of yourself for saying that.

Now, how is anything you typed above akin to claiming to enact genocide on a whole ethnic group?

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:
The fratermathy coward is now denying being mathy001 as well.

I suggest you get your eyes checked again because my first comment stated that both MATHY001 And MATH001 are both your alternative I'd.

On this THREAD even when I called the clown out on posting a fake website.

Here's the comment of mathy001 on a topic addressed to fratermathy account

Jotice the use of the word "I".

I'm not done yet. I'm going to make you eat your fucking lying ass words again

Like I said, show me where MATHY001 threatened to anihilate Igbos?

And present more tangible evidence that MATHY001 is FRATERMATHY other than a post that could have been made by anyone, on a thread where FRATERMATHY was both active and posting.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

Like I said, I've never seen either of them do something as abhorrent as claim to enact genocide on a people. That is disgusting behaviour and you really should be ashamed of yourself for saying that.

Now, how is anything you typed above akin to claiming to enact genocide on a whole ethnic group?

So you excused their overtures on this thread and have digressed to "threatened genocide" by MATH001?
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by TheKingIsHere: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:
The fratermathy coward is now denying being mathy001 as well.

I suggest you get your eyes checked again because my first comment stated that both MATHY001 And MATH001 are both your alternative I'd.

On this THREAD even when I called the clown out on posting a fake website.

Here's the comment of mathy001 on a topic addressed to fratermathy account

Jotice the use of the word "I".

I'm not done yet. I'm going to make you eat your fucking lying ass words again

fratermathy is not mathy001. Take it from me

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

Let me briefly remind you that I was also on that thread, after many mentions of course. And I can boldly tell you that Math001 wasn't the only one threatening "genocide"! Or was he?

Secondly, if you really think I was a genocidal maniac, do you think I would just stop doing that overnight? Where is the so-called Math001?

Like I said before, you should really take a good look at yourself after making such horrific comments- it's just the internet. It's a real shame as I thought that you were an intellectual human being undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

Like I said before, you should really take a good look at yourself after making such horrific comments- it's just the internet. It's a real shame as I thought that you were an intellectual human being undecided.

Your assumption that I did, indeed, made such comments nullifies whatever "advice" you have and places a serious moral burden upon you.

Anti-Biafra, I AM! Anti-Igbo? Probably YES! But Genocidal? Only Nonaira1 and yourself think so!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by vanbonattel: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

Like I said, show me where MATHY001 threatened to anihilate Igbos?

And present more tangible evidence that MATHY001 is FRATERMATHY other than a post that could have been made by anyone, on a thread where FRATERMATHY was both active and posting.

This hater again? Keep hating.

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Here's the clown underneath his mathy001 account using the word "I" to address being called ijaw by me on the thread I linked up earlier and linking up again.

Can someone also tell us...which account started fighting mathy001 fights on this thread after his mathy001 got banned.

Fratermathy or math001?

https://www.nairaland.com/3476091/why-niger-deltans-wont-subscribe/5

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:
Here's the clown underneath his mathy001 account using the word "I" to address being called ijaw by me on the thread I linked up earlier and linking up again.

Can someone also tell us...which account started fighting mathy001 fights on this thread after his mathy001 got banned.

Fratermathy or math001?

Like I said, show us where MATHY001 threatened to annihilate Igbos?

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by vanbonattel: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You may be right, he might be a worse individual with his poisoned mind.

3 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
vanbonattel:

This hater again? Keep hating.

Thank you for your honest observation. I will, I promise!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Yes he is.

Here's it again where he stupidly used his mathy001 account to adress a comment I made to his fratermathy account.

If it's two different individuals, the first person statement aka I wouldn't be there

3 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by vanbonattel: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

Thank you for your honest observation. I will, I promise!

Hate consumes the hater, be ready to go.

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

Like I said, show us where MATHY001 threatened to annihilate Igbos?

No the visiting Asaba to kill igbo is not ANNILIATING.
It is show of love

Ediot

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:

Yes he is.

Here's it again where he stupidly used his mathy001 account to adress a comment I made to his fratermathy account.

If it's two different individuals, the first person statement aka I wouldn't be there

First of: you are only posting comments by MATHY001, not the supposed MATH001 that threatened Igbos with genocide.

Secondly, that someone with MATHY001 posted does NOT in anyway links such post to FRATERMATHY! Why don't you do a comparative analysis of the posts and underline the inherent ideologies between both posts.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by TheKingIsHere: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
@fratermathy

Instead of wasting your time and effort fighting biafra, why don't you open a thread on Niger delta Republic, it's benefits, currency, regions etc. That will be the best to actualise our self determination. Nigerdeltans can now come together and talk together with one voice and aim.

The irony is that the yorubas whom are shouting one Nigeria have a thread on oduduwa republic should in case anything happens. We should do the same and be proactive.

How I wish I was a good writer like you, I would have opened the thread but consider it and tag me when done

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:

No the visiting Asaba to kill igbo is not ANNILIATING.
It is show of love

Ediot

MATH001 wrote this, NOT MATHY001. That is only an observation to begin with.

Secondly, kindly tell EVERYONE here how MATH001 is FRATERMATHY!!?
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
I repeat again

Posting the thread for verification again

Who took over to argue mathy001 account after it was banned on this thread?

Fratermathy id or math001 id that he is denying.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

MATH001 wrote this, NOT MATHY001. That is only an observation to begin with.

Secondly, kindly tell EVERYONE here how MATH001 is FRATERMATHY!!?

I repeat the same question AGAIN

Which I'd started fighting mathy001 fight on this thread

Your frathemathy account or math001

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
@fratermathy

Instead of wasting your time and effort fighting biafra, why don't you open a thread on Niger delta Republic, it's benefits, currency, regions etc. That will be the best to actualise our self determination. Nigerdeltans can now come together and talk together with one voice and aim.

The irony is that the yorubas whom are shouting one Nigeria have a thread on oduduwa republic should in case anything happens. We should do the same and be proactive.

How I wish I was a good writer like you, I would have opened the thread but consider it and tag me when done

I am not fighting Biafra and I am not a pro-NDR!

I am simply pro-Urhobo and anything that is good for the upliftment of Urhobo is what I am concerned with.

As for threads like this, I only use them to enjoy myself. Don't take anything personal bro. It's just for fun. I don't know about them though.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:
I repeat again

Posting the thread for verification again

Who took over to argue mathy001 account after it was banned on this thread?

Fratermathy id or math001 id that he is denying.

Oga, why don't you use your high investigative prowess to connect the dots between FRATERMATHY and MATH001, or MATHY001 or MATHY002 or whatever bleeping numbers are out there.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:

I repeat the same question AGAIN

Which I'd started fighting mathy001 fight on this thread

Your frathemathy account or math001

Reiteration: Oga, why don't you use your high investigative prowess to connect the dots between FRATERMATHY and MATH001, or MATHY001 or MATHY002 or whatever bleeping numbers are out there.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by ephi123(f): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
@fratermathy

The dude is obsessed with it, as it doesn't make sense how someone will consistently devote so much energy and time to a topic adding no value to one's life. Anyway, it's his life, his choice and his business.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
vanbonattel:

Hate consumes the hater, be ready to go.

Of course, it does. That makes both of us.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Worst of it all

The loser forgot he started using his mathy001 account to rant of like the Savage he is

I'm not done making a joke of you on this forum frathemathy

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
ephi123:

The dude is obsessed with it, as it doesn't make sense how someone will consistently devote so much energy and time to a topic adding no value to one's life. Anyway, it's his life, his choice and his business.

My question is this: why dont self-righteous people like you openly advise Igbo trolls on Nairaland? Afraid that you may be annihilated?

And like you said, I can catch fun however I see it! Even if it means seeing people worry themselves over ethnic affairs.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:
Worst of it all

The loser forgot he started using his mathy001 account to rant of like the Savage he is

I'm not done making a joke of you on this forum frathemathy

Reiteration: Oga, why don't you use your high investigative prowess to connect the dots between FRATERMATHY and MATH001, or MATHY001 or MATHY002 or whatever bleeping numbers are out there.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by vanbonattel: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

I am not fighting Biafra and I am not a pro-NDR!

I am simply pro-Urhobo and anything that is good for the upliftment of Urhobo is what I am concerned with.

As for threads like this, I only use them to enjoy myself. Don't take anything personal bro. It's just for fun. I don't know about them though.

You are fighting biafra with everything you have, you are scared stiff that Nnamdi Kanu is succeeding and due to your fright, you are opening countless threads to cry with the hope that anyone will notice you.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
vanbonattel:

You are fighting biafra with everything you have, you are scared stiff that Nnamdi Kanu is succeeding and due to your fright, you are opening countless threads to cry with the hope that anyone will notice you.

Okay! You are not as interesting as Nonaira1 or Pazienza so I won't even engage you.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by ephi123(f): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

My question is this: why dont self-righteous people like you don't openly advise Igbo trolls on Nairaland? Afraid that you may be annihilated?

And like you said, I can catch fun however I see it! Even if it means seeing people worry themselves over ethnic affairs.

Abeg, it's your business, continue doing what you know how to do. Your time / life to waste. Your cup of tea.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by vanbonattel: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

My question is this: why dont self-righteous people like you openly advise Igbo trolls on Nairaland? Afraid that you may be annihilated?

Which igbo trolls will be as jobless as you? You will win an oscar for hating.

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by vanbonattel: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

Okay! You are not as interesting as Nonaira1 or Pazienza so I won't even engage you.

You are just running away, because I will use you to mop the floor if you try.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) / Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics / Was Governor Wike Sleeping At State Banquet? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.