Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? (1866 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by edimolu(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2017
kidney kwa, no be only kidney na liver..not even wife...a mere gf? as in girlfriend lasan lasan...i must be on cheap drugs.lol
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by herlarho(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2017
I can't give my wife not to even talk of girlfriend. girlfriend way I never know maybe Na im I go marry, I go con give am my kidney. I no fit oooo. when I no mad.
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Divay22:

You're wicked angry angry angry

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by teehamzat(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2017
misspineapple:
Am i mad?Even if i am mad sef grin grin
Ur siggy sef get as e be smiley
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Girlfriend No
Wife Yes
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2017
Organ donation is a noble thing. But it's about you, not them. Does it fill you with a sense of purpose to contribute to saving a life (or a specific one) at the expense of mutilation to your body? Do you think it fits in with your sense of morality? If it does, do it; if it doesn't, don't.

But don't do it because you want the person to owe you gratitude and allegiance.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by misspineapple(f): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2017
SingleDad1:

Damn it. I like you for typing this. grin
Wen we aint husband and wife..even my madness go vex 4 me
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by misspineapple(f): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2017
teehamzat:

Ur siggy sef get as e be smiley
lol...na so e b grin grin
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Organ donation is a noble thing. But it's about you, not them. Does it fill you with a sense of purpose to contribute to saving a life (or a specific one) at the expense of mutilation to your body? Do you think it fits in with your sense of morality? If it does, do it; if it doesn't, don't.

But don't do it because you want the person to owe you gratitude and allegiance.
100%
Good morning sis
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
100%
Good morning sis

Hi, you. I'm liking you now that you're agreeing with me tongue.

Kidding. I like that you're rationally argumentative. It's stimulating.
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by slayminder(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

love this

1 Like

Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Hi, you. I'm liking you now that you're agreeing with me tongue.

Kidding. I like that you're rationally argumentative. It's stimulating.
lol
I like people that argue like you without throwing much of personal insults
You are are a rear breed on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2017
misspineapple:
Wen we aint husband and wife..even my madness go vex 4 me
even if nah ur husband sef , don't.
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by misspineapple(f): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2017
SingleDad1:
even if nah ur husband sef , don't.
Dats extreme,y wud u say dat?
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
misspineapple:
Dats extreme,y wud u say dat?

Cause when you start having issues, they will run.
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by LordKO(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
If you intend to do it conscientiously and altruistically then, it worth it. However, if you are to do it opportunistically and feeble-mindedly, kindly refrain from doing it and save both yourself and the potential beneficiary needless stress and agony in the future.
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by misspineapple(f): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
SingleDad1:

Cause when you start having issues, they will run.
Hmmm.Food for thought anyway
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
misspineapple:
Hmmm.Food for thought anyway

You see, such is life.
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by misspineapple(f): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
SingleDad1:

You see, such is life.
Making that decision wud b toughest.OJBz wife gave hers bt still lost him

1 Like

Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
misspineapple:
Making that decision wud b toughest.OJBz wife gave hers bt still lost him

Honey, so you see why you should keep yours. I bet, if she was to be in that situation, he might not sacrifice his kidney for her.
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by misspineapple(f): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
SingleDad1:

Honey, so you see why you should keep yours. I bet, if she was to be in that situation, he might not sacrifice his kidney for her.
Very true..May God not put us into such a tough place
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
misspineapple:
Very true..May God not put us into such a tough place

Amen. Misspineapple? Why that moniker?
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by drunkpunk(m): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wife after 5kids. Yes
Wife. On probability. Might be No sha.
Girlfriend. eN Oh... NO
A loyal ex... Yes
Hate me all you want. It's called my opinion. Use yours

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road: 2018? / I Need A Help About My Girlfriend / Yansh Shaking Gone Wrong, Man Labeled "Rude" For Doing This To This Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.